Poser-dynamic kilt?

ZaarinZaarin Posts: 359
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I'm looking for a high-quality, high-poly Poser-dynamic modern kilt. I have a beautiful, beautiful great kilt by Rosemaryr, but I'm looking for a modern kilt in this case. I have Optitex's kilt, but, while it appears to drape beautifully in DS, my results in Poser have been mixed--namely, the front tends to separate and the pleats tend to flatten. Basically, I'm looking for a high-poly dynamic modern kilt that will stay shut and retain its pleats. Free or pay, not an issue (I say that as if I had lots of money, which I don't :P). Since it's dynamic, the figure isn't totally important, but for M4 would be best.

Comments

• ZaarinZaarin Posts: 359
    edited December 1969

Anyone? :(

• Art_JunkieArt_Junkie Posts: 0
    edited August 2012

Zaarin said:
    I have Optitex's kilt, but, while it appears to drape beautifully in DS, my results in Poser have been mixed--namely, the front tends to separate and the pleats tend to flatten.

I'm not surprised, as the DAZ (Optitex) Dynamic stuff is not made to work in Poser, just as Poser Dynamic cloth will not work in Daz Studio.
    As to where you can find a Poser compatible kilt, I don't know, but I suggest trying some of the other stores other then DAZ as the Daz store focuses mainly on Studio compatible stuff. Have you tried Renderosity, RuntimeDNA or Content Paradise? You also might find something for free on ShareCG.
    Post edited by Art_Junkie on
  • cimairacimaira Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Ness Reproductions has one, I'm not sure which character M3 or M4, but I'm sure its a good one, Ness makes quality products. This is a freebie.
    I've sent you to the main page, the kilt is on page 3. Lots of other cool stuff there too. Hope this helps.

http://www.nessrepros.co.uk/

• ZaarinZaarin Posts: 359
    edited December 1969

@Art_Junkie: Yeah, some Optitex dynamics drape nicely in Poser (Maiden Fair, for example) but others do not. :(

@cimaira: I have some of her stuff, but the link isn't working for me right now. :/

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

http://www.nessrepros.co.uk/index.php is the link for the main page that Chohole has on her list of sites ... we're not supposed to link to the other pages HOWEVER even this link is not working anymore. Refers one to the admonishment not to link to the website. This also means that finding it on a Google search page means that nobody can access the website. So either down for maintenance or gone?

• cimairacimaira Posts: 0
    edited August 2012

That link I posted was to the index/home page, and I went there just before I posted it. But I cant get to it anymore either, so I'm not sure whats up.

Post edited by cimaira on