DAZ 3D Has a new coupon for you!

DAZ_KevinDAZ_Kevin Posts: 2,420
edited June 2012 in The Commons

OK, thank you for your help. It looks like BOGO is not quite ready for prime time.
As a thank you, here is a Coupon Code good for $2 off each DAZ Original (excludes PC 1.99 items, gift certificates, PC memberships, NEW RELEASE ITEMS , etc.) in one purchase.

Coupon Code: T3stCoUpoN2

Post edited by DAZ_Brian on

Comments

• IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited May 2012

Just tried this and It said coupon applied but there was no discount applied, i chose two daz items - pin up poses for v5 and posed for v5. Was i a bit quick off the mark maybe :)

Post edited by IanTP on
  • larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited May 2012

this isn't working for me, I added two daz3d hair products to my cart and applied the coupon code. Bella Hair and Pure Hair have daz listed as the artists so I figured those qualified.

Post edited by larsmidnatt on
    edited December 1969

Just tried this and It said coupon applied but there was no discount applied, i chose two daz items - pin up poses for v5 and posed for v5. Was i a bit quick off the mark maybe? Another Facebook user has also reported a failure btw :)

• DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,783
    edited December 1969

I sorted out that I can merge your reply to Kevin's thread so went ahead and did that. Just thought I would mention so you aren't all confused :)

edited December 1969

I sorted out that I can merge your reply to Kevin's thread so went ahead and did that. Just thought I would mention so you aren't all confused :)

LOL, i was too quick this time :) now its here twice, on the plus side i have mentioned the thread on FB :)

edited December 1969

I actually noticed that myself, I was actually replying to Ian's post and when the page loaded there were a bunch more posts! nice to you taking advantage of the forum update

• DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,783
    edited December 1969

hehe yeah trying though its all very new so I expect me to mess up along the way ROFL *blush* Though this seemed to work ok :)

edited May 2012

yes the merge thread did indeed, looks like all is good :)

Post edited by IanTP on
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited May 2012

Did not work for me -- I have Troll for Genesis and Epic Wings in my basket, and the code is not working. Let's see if it works now?

Edit: Nope, not working.

Post edited by Skiriki on
  • ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,751
    edited December 1969

Having the same problem. 2 Daz Originals in the cart -- Ethnicity For Genesis African morphs and the OTK Fashion Boots. Coupon says it applied but the total still reads full price of both items as if it's not there. :sigh: Confused Byrdie is confused.

• namretteknamrettek Posts: 168
    edited December 1969

No go on the Bogo.

Tried the Genesis Battle Ready Bundle and the Millenium Sub Dragon - It claimed it was applied - but no reduction in price.

• KlasKlas Posts: 18
    edited May 2012

Didn't work for me, or I have done something wrong (order 100006356). An instruction on how to use it can be useful.

/edit: no email order confirmation after on hour.

I bought one, now I want one for free ;)

Post edited by Klas on
    edited December 1969

Before this code was shared on FB, did you guys test it yourselves to make sure it worked? Should be how you operate going forward...

• SafeunderdarkSafeunderdark Posts: 0
    edited May 2012

Nope, sorry same here:

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • KGKG Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Not working, coupon applied , no price change in the cart nor in the Order Review Screen

By the way, is this coupon valid only once? Or one can use it several times during the promotion?

• acanthisacanthis Posts: 604
    edited December 1969

Not working. As others have said: it shows the coupon applied but no discount is subtracted from the total.

It looks like this marvellous new e-Commerce system isn't all that it's cracked up to be. ;)

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,203
    edited December 1969

Image removed as it wasn't resizing (which it should have been - obviously the code isn't fully right yet). Please crop it to show the needed section and reupload.

edited December 1969

JorgeMR said:
    Not working, coupon applied , no price change in the cart nor in the Order Review Screen

By the way, is this coupon valid only once? Or one can use it several times during the promotion?

That's what I wanted to know as well. Could potentially make me buy something i was going to wait on...

edited December 1969

Any idea how long this test coupon will be valid (when it gets fixed)? 'Cause it is ticking to midnight, and I'm finally feeling like about to fall asleep like a normal human being instead of existing like a nocturnal freak...

• DAZ_KevinDAZ_Kevin Posts: 2,420
    edited December 1969

For a few days once we get it working... Still messing with it. Thank you all for your help so far...

Skiriki said:
    Any idea how long this test coupon will be valid (when it gets fixed)? 'Cause it is ticking to midnight, and I'm finally feeling like about to fall asleep like a normal human being instead of existing like a nocturnal freak...
  • PlantPlant Posts: 103
    edited December 1969

no joy

• StorypilotStorypilot Posts: 1,659
    edited December 1969

i also tried and had no luck with getting the coupon to work.

also, a little tricky seeing where to put the coupon - i initially went from the drop down cart straight to checkout, and didn't encounter the coupon field. I found it in the main cart page when I went back, but unless I missed it, it seems like the fastest route to checkout bypasses the coupon field.

edited December 1969

Okeydoke! I shall not fret then. Nighters, hopefully you'll get it working soon! :lol:

• Sal UKSal UK Posts: 432
    edited May 2012

DAZ_Kevin said:
    For a few days once we get it working... Still messing with it. Thank you all for your help so far...
    Skiriki said:

Maybe you should add an F to the end..lol Buy One Get One FREE is normally the way its said.. BOGOF.

ok ok I know I did try it when you posted on facebook but just like everyone else it exepted it but didnt make the pament changes after.

Sal. :D

Post edited by Sal UK on
    edited December 1969

DAZ_Kevin said:
    Skiriki said:

Thx for that, that's great news

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,
    No joy; it added, and was recognized (it failed appropriately when put in the gift card field), but it didn't change the prices at all.

I was ALL set to get some stuff with that. ;)

Thanks for continuing to try to make cool features like that!

-- Morgan

• hamstergirl4444hamstergirl4444 Posts: 44
    edited December 1969

Just saw it on FB - didn't know forums were up yet - and when I went to post that it hadn't worked, the FB post disappeared......did ANYONE get it to work? Got 2 nice products sitting in my cart LOL...

• DAZ_KevinDAZ_Kevin Posts: 2,420
    edited May 2012

OK, thank you for your help. It looks like BOGO is not quite ready for prime time.
    As a thank you, here is a Coupon Code good for $2 off each DAZ Original (excludes PC 1.99 items, gift certificates, PC memberships, NEW RELEASE ITEMS , etc.) in one purchase.

Post edited by DAZ_Kevin on
  • StorypilotStorypilot Posts: 1,659
    edited December 1969

DAZ_Kevin said:
    As a thank you, here is a Coupon Code good for $2 off each DAZ Original (excludes PC 1.99 items, gift certificates, PC memberships, etc.) in one purchase.

Thank you!

Do we have a way to exclude Platinum Club items from DAZ originals we are viewing?As in, when you view DAZ originals, sort by price, you get every PC item in the store before you get anything for above $2

• KGKG Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

DAZ_Kevin said:
    As a thank you, here is a Coupon Code good for $2 off each DAZ Original (excludes PC 1.99 items, gift certificates, PC memberships, etc.) in one purchase.

No BOGO ? I'm sad now :blank: