[Released] Pose Details [Commercial]

RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,369

Stop wasting hard drive space and cluttering smart content with Partial Poses! With Pose Details, *any* pose can be used as a partial pose.

Pose Details uses bone locking to precisely and quickly choose the bones you want any pose to apply to. Simply apply Pose Details to the selected or specified body part and bones, apply the pose, and voila! Instant Partial Pose.

Once you are finished, use Clear Pose Details to remove all locks. No need to save (or worry about buying) partial poses. No need to convert full poses to partial poses. Just use ANY pose as a partial pose.

You can even use DIALED poses as a partial pose! Dialed poses do not respect bone locks. However, Pose Details will remember the bone transformations for each character type it locked*. Use the Pose Details Revert Locked Bones, and it will reset locked bones rotations and positions back to what they were when the bones were locked by Pose Details, to what they were before the pose was dialed in.

There are 8 Pose Details scripts usable with any character, and 6 more optimized for use with Genesis 4 through Genesis 8.1.

* You are limited to ONE for each character type, i.e., if you lock two (2) Genesis 8 Females, Pose Details will only remember the transformations for the last Genesis 8 Female.

No poses are included with the package.

What's Included and Features

• 15 Scripts
    • Pose Details Clear Locks
    • Pose Details Feet
    • Pose Details Figure
    • Pose Details Fingers
    • Pose Details Hands
    • Pose Details Head
    • Pose Details Lower Half
    • Pose Details Revert Locked Bones
    • Pose Details Selected ONLY
    • Pose Details Selected
    • Pose Details Toes
    • Pose Details Upper Body
    • Pose Details Upper Half
    • Pose Details
    • Install Custom Pose Details Actions
  • Detailed User Manual
  • Daz Studio Script Presets (.DSE)
Post edited by RiverSoft Art on

Comments

• PaintboxPaintbox Posts: 1,633

I like this one! Great product idea!

• hm. Looks like an insta-buy item. Do you already have an ETA? Need to have some store credit kept safe for that laugh

• jardinejardine Posts: 1,190

another very cool concept! 

:)

j

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,145

This looks like another great product from you.  Looking forward to it, and thanks for your constant innovation.  

• Paintbox said:

I like this one! Great product idea!

Thanks! smiley

• Mark_e593e0a5 said:

hm. Looks like an insta-buy item. Do you already have an ETA? Need to have some store credit kept safe for that laugh

No ETA, but it has passed testing. 

• jardine said:

another very cool concept! 

:)

j

Thanks @jardine!

• Worlds_Edge said:

This looks like another great product from you.  Looking forward to it, and thanks for your constant innovation.  

You're welcome! Thank you for the support.smiley

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,008

Something I can use. Great.

• James_H said:

Something I can use. Great.

Awesome!  Thanks. smiley

• Leonides02Leonides02 Posts: 1,379
    edited February 2021

Is this very different from V3D's "Ultimate Pose Mixer" ?

https://www.daz3d.com/ultimate-pose-mixer

or "Pose Splitter."

https://www.daz3d.com/universal-pose-splitter

Post edited by Leonides02 on
  • Leonides02 said:

or "Pose Splitter."

From my understanding of the description, Universal Pose Splitter is about creating and saving partial poses, which is the exact opposite of the philosophy of Pose Details.  Ultimate Pose Mixer and Pose Details seem much more similar, and if you already own Ultimate Pose Mixer it is probably not worth buying Pose Details.  The differentiators seem to be Pose Mixer has G3->G8 pose conversion, and Pose Details has an overall show locks script (which was the genesis of Pose Details 3 years ago for me) and handles pose dials as partials too.

• Leonides02Leonides02 Posts: 1,379

RiverSoftArt said:

Leonides02 said:

or "Pose Splitter."

From my understanding of the description, Universal Pose Splitter is about creating and saving partial poses, which is the exact opposite of the philosophy of Pose Details.  Ultimate Pose Mixer and Pose Details seem much more similar, and if you already own Ultimate Pose Mixer it is probably not worth buying Pose Details.  The differentiators seem to be Pose Mixer has G3->G8 pose conversion, and Pose Details has an overall show locks script (which was the genesis of Pose Details 3 years ago for me) and handles pose dials as partials too.

Thank you.

• Mark_e593e0a5Mark_e593e0a5 Posts: 1,569

Showed up today. Will try asap laugh

• RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,369

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Showed up today. Will try asap laugh

Thank you! smiley

Yup, it has been released.

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

I already own V3D's Pose Mixer, but I given the choice today, I kind of think I'd go for Pose Details, if I were a new user.  V3D's product can be used from the menu, which I like and I'm now used to, but the UI of Pose Details seems a touch more intuitive.  Pose Details also lets you drill down to every bone and has an option to tick for the eyes.  I'm not sure how often I'd use those options, but they're there.  Very nice product.

Sevrin said:

I already own V3D's Pose Mixer, but I given the choice today, I kind of think I'd go for Pose Details, if I were a new user.  V3D's product can be used from the menu, which I like and I'm now used to, but the UI of Pose Details seems a touch more intuitive.  Pose Details also lets you drill down to every bone and has an option to tick for the eyes.  I'm not sure how often I'd use those options, but they're there.  Very nice product.

Thanks.  And thanks for the comparative review! smiley (I will mention there is a script to install Pose Details into the menus as custom actions).

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,833
    edited March 2021

Thanks to Sevrin's review, I will buy Pose Details, too.

I have also purchased both Ultimate Pose Mixer and Pose Splitter long time ago,

but RiverSoftArt's scripts are easy to use for me,

so I have to try his new creation.

Post edited by Artini on

Artini said:

Thanks to Sevrin's review, I will buy Pose Details, too.

I have also purchased both Ultimate Pose Mixer and Pose Splitter long time ago,

but RiverSoftArt's scripts are easy to use for me,

so I have to try his new creation.

That is very nice.  I appreciate the kind words and the support. smiley

edited March 2021

This is the first of your products I ever had a bigger issue with. All of the thumbnailes (and menu items) producte an error message (see attachment), with the exception of "Pose Details" as such.

The log file cointains the following entries I can attribute to Pose Details:

2021-03-08 15:58:09.964 DEBUG: FOUND: /Volumes/DAZ Network Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSConstants.dsa
    2021-03-08 15:58:09.967 DEBUG: <Settings> <Setting Type="String" Key="Title">Pose Details Upper Body</Setting> <Setting Type="Bool" Key="Recursive">yes</Setting> <Setting Type="String" Key="Body Part">Upper Body</Setting> <Setting Type="String" Key="Comments">Upper Body includes the upper half of the figure excluding the head.</Setting></Settings>

Installation was done with DIM, and all my DAZ files reside on a NAS SMB share mounted at logon time. I have checked the path, and the "Pose Details Selected.dse" file is available at the given location. File size is 5.728 Byte, file path if opened via Mac Finder is smb://192.168.110.254/DAZ Network Library/Scripts/RiverSoft Art/Pose Details/Pose Details Selected.dse

PoseDetails_error.png
    842 x 318 - 51K
    Post edited by Mark_e593e0a5 on

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

This is the first of your products I ever had a bigger issue with. All of the thumbnailes (and menu items) producte an error message (see attachment), with the exception of "Pose Details" as such.

2021-03-08 15:58:09.964 DEBUG: FOUND: /Volumes/DAZ Network Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSConstants.dsa
    2021-03-08 15:58:09.967 DEBUG: <Settings> <Setting Type="String" Key="Title">Pose Details Upper Body</Setting> <Setting Type="Bool" Key="Recursive">yes</Setting> <Setting Type="String" Key="Body Part">Upper Body</Setting> <Setting Type="String" Key="Comments">Upper Body includes the upper half of the figure excluding the head.</Setting></Settings>

Installation was done with DIM, and all my DAZ files reside on a NAS SMB share mounted at logon time. I have checked the path, and the "Pose Details Selected.dse" file is available at the given location.

With other scripts, there have been problems with them being installed on a network share drive.

RiverSoftArt said:

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Installation was done with DIM, and all my DAZ files reside on a NAS SMB share mounted at logon time. I have checked the path, and the "Pose Details Selected.dse" file is available at the given location.

With other scripts, there have been problems with them being installed on a network share drive.

I have moved Pose Details to a local directory (uninstalled via DIM, remvoed the product from smart content, re-installed using DIM, with a loca directory as target).

The issue remains. The only parts that I can start is "Pose Details.dse" and "Install Custom Pose Details Actions.dsa". All other produce the same error dialog, but this time with the path to the local directory. The log file contains

2021-03-08 16:23:28.801 Loading script: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/scripts/riversoft art/pose details/pose details feet.dse
    2021-03-08 16:23:28.807 DEBUG: FOUND: /Volumes/DAZ Network Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSConstants.dsa
    2021-03-08 16:23:28.811 DEBUG: <Settings> <Setting Type="String" Key="Title">pose details feet</Setting> <Setting Type="Bool" Key="Recursive">yes</Setting> <Setting Type="Bool" Key="Handedness">yes</Setting> <Setting Type="String" Key="Body Part">Feet</Setting></Settings>
    2021-03-08 16:23:56.658 Script executed successfully: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/scripts/riversoft art/pose details/pose details feet.dse

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

RiverSoftArt said:

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

I have moved Pose Details to a local directory (uninstalled via DIM, remvoed the product from smart content, re-installed using DIM, with a loca directory as target).

The issue remains. The only parts that I can start is "Pose Details.dse" and "Install Custom Pose Details Actions.dsa". All other produce the same error dialog, but this time with the path to the local directory. The log file contains

2021-03-08 16:23:28.801 Loading script: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/scripts/riversoft art/pose details/pose details feet.dse
    2021-03-08 16:23:28.807 DEBUG: FOUND: /Volumes/DAZ Network Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSConstants.dsa
    2021-03-08 16:23:28.811 DEBUG: <Settings> <Setting Type="String" Key="Title">pose details feet</Setting> <Setting Type="Bool" Key="Recursive">yes</Setting> <Setting Type="Bool" Key="Handedness">yes</Setting> <Setting Type="String" Key="Body Part">Feet</Setting></Settings>
    2021-03-08 16:23:56.658 Script executed successfully: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/scripts/riversoft art/pose details/pose details feet.dse

It looks like it might not be finding the Pose Details Selected script.  It should look something like this:

2021-03-08 13:56:01.586 Loading script: D:/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/scripts/riversoft art/pose details/pose details feet.dse
    2021-03-08 13:56:01.615 DEBUG: FOUND: D:/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSConstants.dsa
    2021-03-08 13:56:01.618 DEBUG: <Settings> <Setting Type="String" Key="Title">pose details feet</Setting> <Setting Type="Bool" Key="Recursive">yes</Setting> <Setting Type="Bool" Key="Handedness">yes</Setting> <Setting Type="String" Key="Body Part">Feet</Setting></Settings>
    2021-03-08 13:56:01.624 DEBUG: FOUND: D:/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/scripts/riversoft art/pose details/Pose Details Selected.dsa
    2021-03-08 13:56:01.648 DEBUG: FOUND: D:/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSConstants.dsa
    2021-03-08 13:56:01.660 DEBUG: FOUND: D:/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSBuildPanels.dsa

[...]

Are Pose Details Feet.dse and Pose Details Selected.dse in the same directory and in a folder named "scripts/riversoft art/pose details"?

Yes, all files are in the same directory, and in the given structure, see attachment (I have created a single library just for that on my local drive and added the path as the first path in Preferences, Content Directory Manager)

PoseDetails_files.png
    1114 x 2046 - 426K

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Yes, all files are in the same directory, and in the given structure, see attachment (I have created a single library just for that on my local drive and added the path as the first path in Preferences, Content Directory Manager)

Just to be sure, you mean that the local drive path is listed here?  

So you can concatenate the path in Content Directory Manager with the above?  Then it should be finding it.  Are you sure you posted the entire log when you tried to run it?  Try running it twice in a row and post.

Yes, that is basically how my content directory looks, see attachment.

I have run Pose Details on a plain G8F. First, I ran "Pose Details.dse" (which does work) from the Smart Content panel, then I ran "Pose Details Feet.dse" twice.

2021-03-09 07:36:54.398 Loading script: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/scripts/riversoft art/pose details/pose details.dse
    2021-03-09 07:36:54.404 DEBUG: FOUND: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSConstants.dsa
    2021-03-09 07:36:54.409 DEBUG: FOUND: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSBuildPanels.dsa
    2021-03-09 07:36:54.413 DEBUG: FOUND: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSHelperFunctions.dse
    2021-03-09 07:36:54.418 DEBUG: FOUND: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RS2019HelperFunctions.dse
    2021-03-09 07:36:54.424 DEBUG: FOUND: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RS2020HelperFunctions.dse
    2021-03-09 07:36:54.428 DEBUG: FOUND: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RS2021HelperFunctionsConstants.dsa
    2021-03-09 07:36:54.429 DEBUG: FOUND: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RS2021HelperFunctions.dse
    2021-03-09 07:36:54.434 DEBUG: FOUND: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSPoseDetailsConstants.dsa
    2021-03-09 07:36:54.435 DEBUG: FOUND: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSPoseDetailsFunctions.dse
    2021-03-09 07:36:54.437 DEBUG: Conversion Constants Filename: data/RiverSoft Art/Common/Pose Converters/RSG8FPoseConversionConstants.dsa
    2021-03-09 07:36:54.438 DEBUG: FOUND: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/Pose Converters/RSG8FPoseConversionConstants.dsa
    2021-03-09 07:36:54.440 DEBUG: Skeleton Genesis8Female Genesis8Female 8
    2021-03-09 07:36:54.441 DEBUG: InitBodyParts2021 [object Object] 8
    2021-03-09 07:36:54.441 DEBUG: Body Part Names head,lThighBend,lFoot,lCollar,lHand,lEye,lEyelidInner,lEyelidUpperInner,lEyelidUpper,lEyelidUpperOuter,lEyelidOuter,lEyelidLowerOuter,lEyelidLower,lEyelidLowerInner,lEar,rThighBend,rFoot,rCollar,rHand,rEye,rEyelidInner,rEyelidUpperInner,rEyelidUpper,rEyelidUpperOuter,rEyelidOuter,rEyelidLowerOuter,rEyelidLower,rEyelidLowerInner,rEar,MidNoseBridge,Nose,upperTeeth,lowerTeeth,lNasolabialMouthCorner,rNasolabialMouthCorner,lLipCorner,lLipLowerOuter,lLipLowerInner,LipLowerMiddle,rLipLowerInner,rLipLowerOuter,rLipCorner,LipBelow,LipUpperMiddle,lLipUpperOuter,lLipUpperInner,rLipUpperInner,rLipUpperOuter,tongue01,upperFaceRig,lowerFaceRig,neckLower,neckUpper,pelvis,abdomenLower,hip,lThumb1,rThumb1,lToe,rToe
    2021-03-09 07:36:54.456 DEBUG: FOUND: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/Vitruvian-ishMan.png
    2021-03-09 07:36:54.753 DEBUG: UpdateBodyParts Genesis8Female head,lThighBend,lFoot,lCollar,lHand,lEye,lEyelidInner,lEyelidUpperInner,lEyelidUpper,lEyelidUpperOuter,lEyelidOuter,lEyelidLowerOuter,lEyelidLower,lEyelidLowerInner,lEar,rThighBend,rFoot,rCollar,rHand,rEye,rEyelidInner,rEyelidUpperInner,rEyelidUpper,rEyelidUpperOuter,rEyelidOuter,rEyelidLowerOuter,rEyelidLower,rEyelidLowerInner,rEar,MidNoseBridge,Nose,upperTeeth,lowerTeeth,lNasolabialMouthCorner,rNasolabialMouthCorner,lLipCorner,lLipLowerOuter,lLipLowerInner,LipLowerMiddle,rLipLowerInner,rLipLowerOuter,rLipCorner,LipBelow,LipUpperMiddle,lLipUpperOuter,lLipUpperInner,rLipUpperInner,rLipUpperOuter,tongue01,upperFaceRig,lowerFaceRig,neckLower,neckUpper,pelvis,abdomenLower,hip,lThumb1,rThumb1,lToe,rToe
    2021-03-09 07:36:59.798 Script executed successfully: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/scripts/riversoft art/pose details/pose details.dse
    2021-03-09 07:37:04.162 Loading script: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/scripts/riversoft art/pose details/pose details feet.dse
    2021-03-09 07:37:04.169 DEBUG: FOUND: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSConstants.dsa
    2021-03-09 07:37:04.169 DEBUG: <Settings> <Setting Type="String" Key="Title">pose details feet</Setting> <Setting Type="Bool" Key="Recursive">yes</Setting> <Setting Type="Bool" Key="Handedness">yes</Setting> <Setting Type="String" Key="Body Part">Feet</Setting></Settings>
    2021-03-09 07:37:08.382 Script executed successfully: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/scripts/riversoft art/pose details/pose details feet.dse
    2021-03-09 07:37:12.543 Loading script: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/scripts/riversoft art/pose details/pose details feet.dse
    2021-03-09 07:37:12.549 DEBUG: FOUND: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSConstants.dsa
    2021-03-09 07:37:12.549 DEBUG: <Settings> <Setting Type="String" Key="Title">pose details feet</Setting> <Setting Type="Bool" Key="Recursive">yes</Setting> <Setting Type="Bool" Key="Handedness">yes</Setting> <Setting Type="String" Key="Body Part">Feet</Setting></Settings>
    2021-03-09 07:37:14.701 Script executed successfully: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/scripts/riversoft art/pose details/pose details feet.dse

ContentDirectories.png
    964 x 920 - 183K

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Yes, that is basically how my content directory looks, see attachment.

I have run Pose Details on a plain G8F. First, I ran "Pose Details.dse" (which does work) from the Smart Content panel, then I ran "Pose Details Feet.dse" twice.

2021-03-09 07:36:54.398 Loading script: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/scripts/riversoft art/pose details/pose details.dse
    2021-03-09 07:36:54.404 DEBUG: FOUND: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSConstants.dsa
    2021-03-09 07:36:54.409 DEBUG: FOUND: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSBuildPanels.dsa
    2021-03-09 07:36:54.413 DEBUG: FOUND: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSHelperFunctions.dse
    2021-03-09 07:36:54.418 DEBUG: FOUND: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RS2019HelperFunctions.dse
    2021-03-09 07:36:54.424 DEBUG: FOUND: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RS2020HelperFunctions.dse
    2021-03-09 07:36:54.428 DEBUG: FOUND: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RS2021HelperFunctionsConstants.dsa
    2021-03-09 07:36:54.429 DEBUG: FOUND: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RS2021HelperFunctions.dse
    2021-03-09 07:36:54.434 DEBUG: FOUND: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSPoseDetailsConstants.dsa
    2021-03-09 07:36:54.435 DEBUG: FOUND: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSPoseDetailsFunctions.dse
    2021-03-09 07:36:54.437 DEBUG: Conversion Constants Filename: data/RiverSoft Art/Common/Pose Converters/RSG8FPoseConversionConstants.dsa
    2021-03-09 07:36:54.438 DEBUG: FOUND: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/Pose Converters/RSG8FPoseConversionConstants.dsa
    2021-03-09 07:36:54.440 DEBUG: Skeleton Genesis8Female Genesis8Female 8
    2021-03-09 07:36:54.441 DEBUG: InitBodyParts2021 [object Object] 8
    2021-03-09 07:36:54.441 DEBUG: Body Part Names head,lThighBend,lFoot,lCollar,lHand,lEye,lEyelidInner,lEyelidUpperInner,lEyelidUpper,lEyelidUpperOuter,lEyelidOuter,lEyelidLowerOuter,lEyelidLower,lEyelidLowerInner,lEar,rThighBend,rFoot,rCollar,rHand,rEye,rEyelidInner,rEyelidUpperInner,rEyelidUpper,rEyelidUpperOuter,rEyelidOuter,rEyelidLowerOuter,rEyelidLower,rEyelidLowerInner,rEar,MidNoseBridge,Nose,upperTeeth,lowerTeeth,lNasolabialMouthCorner,rNasolabialMouthCorner,lLipCorner,lLipLowerOuter,lLipLowerInner,LipLowerMiddle,rLipLowerInner,rLipLowerOuter,rLipCorner,LipBelow,LipUpperMiddle,lLipUpperOuter,lLipUpperInner,rLipUpperInner,rLipUpperOuter,tongue01,upperFaceRig,lowerFaceRig,neckLower,neckUpper,pelvis,abdomenLower,hip,lThumb1,rThumb1,lToe,rToe
    2021-03-09 07:36:54.456 DEBUG: FOUND: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/Vitruvian-ishMan.png
    2021-03-09 07:36:54.753 DEBUG: UpdateBodyParts Genesis8Female head,lThighBend,lFoot,lCollar,lHand,lEye,lEyelidInner,lEyelidUpperInner,lEyelidUpper,lEyelidUpperOuter,lEyelidOuter,lEyelidLowerOuter,lEyelidLower,lEyelidLowerInner,lEar,rThighBend,rFoot,rCollar,rHand,rEye,rEyelidInner,rEyelidUpperInner,rEyelidUpper,rEyelidUpperOuter,rEyelidOuter,rEyelidLowerOuter,rEyelidLower,rEyelidLowerInner,rEar,MidNoseBridge,Nose,upperTeeth,lowerTeeth,lNasolabialMouthCorner,rNasolabialMouthCorner,lLipCorner,lLipLowerOuter,lLipLowerInner,LipLowerMiddle,rLipLowerInner,rLipLowerOuter,rLipCorner,LipBelow,LipUpperMiddle,lLipUpperOuter,lLipUpperInner,rLipUpperInner,rLipUpperOuter,tongue01,upperFaceRig,lowerFaceRig,neckLower,neckUpper,pelvis,abdomenLower,hip,lThumb1,rThumb1,lToe,rToe
    2021-03-09 07:36:59.798 Script executed successfully: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/scripts/riversoft art/pose details/pose details.dse
    2021-03-09 07:37:04.162 Loading script: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/scripts/riversoft art/pose details/pose details feet.dse
    2021-03-09 07:37:04.169 DEBUG: FOUND: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSConstants.dsa
    2021-03-09 07:37:04.169 DEBUG: <Settings> <Setting Type="String" Key="Title">pose details feet</Setting> <Setting Type="Bool" Key="Recursive">yes</Setting> <Setting Type="Bool" Key="Handedness">yes</Setting> <Setting Type="String" Key="Body Part">Feet</Setting></Settings>
    2021-03-09 07:37:08.382 Script executed successfully: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/scripts/riversoft art/pose details/pose details feet.dse
    2021-03-09 07:37:12.543 Loading script: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/scripts/riversoft art/pose details/pose details feet.dse
    2021-03-09 07:37:12.549 DEBUG: FOUND: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSConstants.dsa
    2021-03-09 07:37:12.549 DEBUG: <Settings> <Setting Type="String" Key="Title">pose details feet</Setting> <Setting Type="Bool" Key="Recursive">yes</Setting> <Setting Type="Bool" Key="Handedness">yes</Setting> <Setting Type="String" Key="Body Part">Feet</Setting></Settings>
    2021-03-09 07:37:14.701 Script executed successfully: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/scripts/riversoft art/pose details/pose details feet.dse

Ok, that's frustrating sad  Attached is a new Pose Details Feet.dse that will give me a little more debug information.  Try it and post its load please.

dse
    dse
    Pose Details Feet.dse

Thanks smiley.

I renamed the original script and saved the new version in its place. Execution gave me this.

2021-03-09 13:45:22.231 Loading script: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/scripts/riversoft art/pose details/pose details feet.dse
    2021-03-09 13:45:22.237 DEBUG: FOUND: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSConstants.dsa
    2021-03-09 13:45:22.239 DEBUG: <Settings> <Setting Type="String" Key="Title">pose details feet</Setting> <Setting Type="Bool" Key="Recursive">yes</Setting> <Setting Type="Bool" Key="Handedness">yes</Setting> <Setting Type="String" Key="Body Part">Feet</Setting></Settings>
    2021-03-09 13:45:22.239 DEBUG: Execute Script: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/scripts/riversoft art/pose details/Pose Details Selected.dse <Settings> <Setting Type="String" Key="Title">pose details feet</Setting> <Setting Type="Bool" Key="Recursive">yes</Setting> <Setting Type="Bool" Key="Handedness">yes</Setting> <Setting Type="String" Key="Body Part">Feet</Setting></Settings>
    2021-03-09 13:45:25.025 Script executed successfully: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/scripts/riversoft art/pose details/pose details feet.dse

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Thanks smiley.

I renamed the original script and saved the new version in its place. Execution gave me this.

2021-03-09 13:45:22.231 Loading script: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/scripts/riversoft art/pose details/pose details feet.dse
    2021-03-09 13:45:22.237 DEBUG: FOUND: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/data/RiverSoft Art/Common/RSConstants.dsa
    2021-03-09 13:45:22.239 DEBUG: <Settings> <Setting Type="String" Key="Title">pose details feet</Setting> <Setting Type="Bool" Key="Recursive">yes</Setting> <Setting Type="Bool" Key="Handedness">yes</Setting> <Setting Type="String" Key="Body Part">Feet</Setting></Settings>
    2021-03-09 13:45:22.239 DEBUG: Execute Script: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/scripts/riversoft art/pose details/Pose Details Selected.dse <Settings> <Setting Type="String" Key="Title">pose details feet</Setting> <Setting Type="Bool" Key="Recursive">yes</Setting> <Setting Type="Bool" Key="Handedness">yes</Setting> <Setting Type="String" Key="Body Part">Feet</Setting></Settings>
    2021-03-09 13:45:25.025 Script executed successfully: /Users/Shared/My DAZ Local Library/scripts/riversoft art/pose details/pose details feet.dse

Sigh.  Looks like a Mac issue.  Let's take this offline.  Please PM me your email address.  Thanks.

• Eggs ActlyEggs Actly Posts: 168

When trying to run this product I get an error - log file says:

2021-03-11 20:55:05.661 Loading script: C:/Users/Finn/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_80603/scripts/riversoft art/pose details/install custom pose details actions.dsa.enc

2021-03-11 20:55:05.699 DEBUG: install custom pose details actions.dsa

2021-03-11 20:55:05.699 DEBUG: Fa&vorites/Pose Details

2021-03-11 20:55:05.699 DEBUG: C:/Users/Finn/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_80603/scripts/riversoft art/pose details/%1.dsa

2021-03-11 20:55:05.699 DEBUG: C:/Users/Finn/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_80603/scripts/riversoft art/pose details/%1.png

2021-03-11 20:55:14.786 WARNING: Script Error: Line 149

2021-03-11 20:55:14.786 WARNING: ReferenceError: Can't find variable: createCustomAction

2021-03-11 20:55:14.788 WARNING: Stack Trace:

<anonymous>()@C:/Users/Finn/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_80603/scripts/riversoft art/pose details/install custom pose details actions.dsa.enc:149

2021-03-11 20:55:14.791 Error in script execution: C:/Users/Finn/Documents/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_80603/scripts/riversoft art/pose details/install custom pose details actions.dsa.enc

Any way to fix this?

I'm on Win 10
    Daz 4.15

Tried to install both manual and through DIM.