Outfits used in the promos for DMs Zahirs Palace?

LEI1LEI1 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can find both the male & female outfits used in the promo images for Zahirs Palace? They've got kind of an Arabian feel which is what I've been looking for recently. This is the store link: www.daz3d.com/shop/dms-zahirs-place any and all help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

-Lei

Comments

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,808
    edited August 2012

The man's outfit is Classic Fantasy: Persian Fable for M4, minus the turban. (Which, for some strange reason, gets loaded off by itself in Props instead of with the rest of the clothes when you install it. But that's beside the point.)

No idea what her outfit is.

Post edited by vwrangler on
  • LEI1LEI1 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

vwrangler said:
    The man's outfit is Classic Fantasy: Persian Fable for M4, minus the turban. (Which, for some strange reason, gets loaded off by itself in Props instead of with the rest of the clothes when you install it. But that's beside the point.)

No idea what her outfit is.

Thanks so much vwrangler! Persian Fable's definitely been added to the wishlist, now hopefully I'll be able to find out what the female counterpart is as well :coolsmile:

• islandgurl31islandgurl31 Posts: 250
    edited December 1969

The girl is using this outfit I think:

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/katya/

edited December 1969

The girl is using this outfit I think:

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/katya/

Thank you islandgurl, that definitely looks to be the one used in the 1st promo! And you actually made me realize that there are two different (but confusingly similar lol) outfits on the girl … I guess the search is still on for this one -> Dms-zahirs-place-3.jpg Thanks again :)

edited December 1969

Nvrmind, just found it! Classic Fantasy: Persian Dream for V4 Thank you for the help guys.

• islandgurl31islandgurl31 Posts: 250
    edited December 1969

You are welcome LEI1 and dang if you are not right....lol... I totally forgot about the second one as I have been wanting that one also :-). Thank you for reminding me of that persian one and take care.