The Cute Kids Thread

Comments

• awww thanks @WinterMoon hope she does too    in the meantime heres another from her  Shaniquah not sure what age she is  but think about 11 or 12 ish ?

• EurocoinEurocoin Posts: 298

Smiling at something

Based on my favorite photo of my niece.

• WinterMoonWinterMoon Posts: 1,893
    edited February 2021

I rendered up this tonight. These are the children that I imagine Monique and Darius (the 7 versions) have. Left to right here we see Starla, Sandi and John-Marcus. The doggo is called Bunny, because the kids named her.

Post edited by WinterMoon on
  • clcny20clcny20 Posts: 176

RenderScot, I just got Shaniquah and can't wait to use her in a scene!  She's so cute!

Eurocoin, that's so funny because my niece just asked if I could make a model of her, lol.  I told her auntie's still too new to the program to pull that off.

Wintermoon, that is a perfect shot.  What a cute family, down to the dog!  

• Fawne such a cute character

RenderScot said:

Fawne such a cute character

She's adorable! heart

• murgatroyd314murgatroyd314 Posts: 1,431
    edited January 2021

210105a.png
    813 x 944 - 612K
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • t0mgt0mg Posts: 48
    edited January 2021

Not kids,but two nerdy tweens, hope you guys like it!

"Do you think they have, like, Aliens in area 51?"

photo 84.jpg
    2000 x 1333 - 4M
    Post edited by Chohole on

@murgatroyd314, I LOVE the outfit!  She's so adorable!  Dammit, I'm jealous--I wish Dforce cooperated well enough for me to get that effect

@t0mg, WOW!  The lighting is FANTASTIC!  I find the dimmer the lighting, in a lot of cases when it comes to rendering, gives the final outcome such a beautiful soft and realistic look.  I love it!

• ZateticZatetic Posts: 283

We Have Dreams Cast Photo

Despite attending two different schools, these five friends worked together to provide a play for 1st and 2nd graders in honor of Martin Luther King Day. The play follows five children as they discover how their personal dreams are connected to MLK's dream.

edited January 2021

Post edited by clcny20 on

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,409

Here's a new one, of Alice in Wonderland, with maybe just a touch of steampunk to her outfit.  I rather like how her laugh turned out!

We're All Mad Here.jpg
    3000 x 1854 - 8M
  • guru20guru20 Posts: 72
    edited February 2021

Here's Pixel, the spunky, preciocious little sister to the main character in my supernatural cyberpunk trilogy, The Aethernet Chronicles

Pixel.png
    927 x 881 - 717K
    Post edited by guru20 on

Loving all these adorable posts.  Keep them coming, everyone! <3

Updating a previous character with the new PBRSkin from Genesis 8.1 (Still using G8M): 

G8W_Model008_4-Canvas1-Beauty.png
    1414 x 1414 - 2M

murgatroyd314 I love everything about that girl! Her face, her materials, her outfit and hair... heart

t0mg That picture of the nerds is gorgeous! It looks almost vintage. I'm a sucker for afternoon light. The boy with glasses reminds me of one of my own characters, so of course I like him too.

Zatetic That's a great group of kids. smiley Are they story characters of yours, or did you make them for this picture?

clcny20 Are your little strong boy and ballerina girl friends? They're both so cute!

RenderScot I like both your character and her room. The colours go very well together. The only little critique I have is that her head is a little too close to the upper edge of the picture.

Faeofthe3rdDimension She really looks like she's laughing! And you managed to make the Cheshire cat! laugh

guru20 Pixel is very cute, and probably knows it! I like the contrast between her neutral coloured outfit and her bright purple hair.

You know what?  I might put them both into a scene--that would be fun!  Thanks for the idea!

Keep the amazing art coming everyone!  I love unwinding at the end of the day by seeing all the contributions <3

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,409

WinterMoon said:

murgatroyd314 I love everything about that girl! Her face, her materials, her outfit and hair... heart

t0mg That picture of the nerds is gorgeous! It looks almost vintage. I'm a sucker for afternoon light. The boy with glasses reminds me of one of my own characters, so of course I like him too.

Zatetic That's a great group of kids. smiley Are they story characters of yours, or did you make them for this picture?

clcny20 Are your little strong boy and ballerina girl friends? They're both so cute!

RenderScot I like both your character and her room. The colours go very well together. The only little critique I have is that her head is a little too close to the upper edge of the picture.

Faeofthe3rdDimension She really looks like she's laughing! And you managed to make the Cheshire cat! laugh

guru20 Pixel is very cute, and probably knows it! I like the contrast between her neutral coloured outfit and her bright purple hair.

I'm glad the laugh came across, thank you!  And I got the Cheshire Cat morph for the Hivewire Housecat here - https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/freestuff/cheshire-for-hw-house-cat/77974 ;

• She's a little older than most of the other kids here, but she's thirteen, and kind of an outcast, since she was engineered, and not born. Hope she's welcomesmiley

Things Unsaid.jpg
    2640 x 3360 - 1M

She's adorable!  Has a young Lara Croft vibe 

• Thank you very much clcny20!

wickedxxangel said: 

She's a little older than most of the other kids here, but she's thirteen, and kind of an outcast, since she was engineered, and not born. Hope she's welcomesmiley

Ooh, that's little Princess Snarkypants, isn't it? I remember her from the gallery! Good to see she's doing well. laugh

• LOL! Yes it is WinterMoon! Thank you for remembering!

• Another recentblush

Stone.jpg
    2640 x 3360 - 1M

Flapjacks for Breakfast!!

My little sister used to get so excited when Mom served flapjacks for breakfast. Confused?  Look up Opisthoteuthis californiana

WinterMoon said:

The children and image were made to honor the 1963 peaceful March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom and Martin Luther King's speech, I Have a Dream.

edited March 2021

An "Artsy" backlit pic of a 2021 kid during the Covid-19 Global Pandemic, Year 2.

Post edited by t0mg on

That is a gorgeous shot!