Suddenly Cannot Manually Download Files

Hi!

I had trouble a couple of days ago getting in to my account that I have not used in awhile. But I figured it out.

Today I began downloading some of the purchased content.

Now it seems suddenly I am not able to download files at all whereas I was able to do this just a couple of hours ago.  I'm getting an error that looks like this:

The server experienced an error: 5045842888544440934

Am I being blocked?   Is Daz having some issues with their servers?  I went back and checked on files I downloaded and when I tried again I get a similar error, so it does not appear to be a problem with any particular file.  

Does anybody have any thoughts? Is it Daz or is it me? 

Thank you.

-gd/wmS

Post edited by 3Dstories Matey on

Comments

• Clicking the Download Zip button just causes the page to refresh - I don't get an error message, but no file. it;s possible that theya re in the process of fixing an issue but we will check.

• this is still down for me

• having same problem page just refreshes 

• Same problem. page reloads when I click manual download.

• It is being worked on.

• Downloads are not working for many of us.

• 3Dstories Matey3Dstories Matey Posts: 17
    edited January 2021

Today is a new day (Happens to be Inauguration Day  - Trump Helicopters out; I'm guessing Milenia might be mad at him for missing the ceremony; Biden goes to church and will be sworn in later) and everything regarding Daz downloads is now working normally for me. Thanks guys/gals. In this case I like the company, especially when mssr Hazeltine is on the job! 

Prior to this Instead of getting the page error my page started just refreshing, too. 

I'm going to edit and drastically shorten my initial post at the top to what is relevent.

Post edited by 3Dstories Matey on
  • fixed now thank you so much smiley

• Manual download is not working. I just purchased V4, which I had previously purchased and was still not able to download.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 10,933

dvoyajolu said:

Manual download is not working. I just purchased V4, which I had previously purchased and was still not able to download.

I see the manual downloads for V4 in my product library. What problem do you have exactly?