Victoria 6 Base Very Free - EXTENDED

Comments

• DZ_jaredDZ_jared Posts: 1,316
    edited December 1969

Glad most everyone enjoyed the Victoria 6 birthday celebration. For those of you new to G2F and Victoria 6 (and to those of you who have been using them for a while) we'd love to see some of your renders.

• Dream CutterDream Cutter Posts: 1,222
    edited December 1969

Thanks DAZ, Now we are ready to render!
    Render, RENDER, R E N D E R!

dreamcutter_v6.jpg
    1800 x 560 - 280K
  • nDelphinDelphi Posts: 1,845
    edited June 2014

Join, see the solar system, and serve along side Victoria 6. The UNSC wants you!

Some notes: Cowboy Gumdrops for Genesis auto-fitted to G2F/V6. Whatever you do don't try to autofit the Jet Pack. The Shin Jets should be autofitted as shoes.

Cowboy_Gumdrops_-_Supercarrier_Deck.jpg
    1422 x 799 - 174K
    Post edited by nDelphi on
  • DavewriterDavewriter Posts: 11
    edited December 1969

So just in wondering... a GREAT offer - don't get me wrong... just wished I had seen it in time to jump in on it.
    But today is the 30th and the ad is still on the header.
    Just forgot to take down, or simply to mock me? :)

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

So just in wondering... a GREAT offer - don't get me wrong... just wished I had seen it in time to jump in on it.
    But today is the 30th and the ad is still on the header.
    Just forgot to take down, or simply to mock me? :)

I'm not seeing the ad any more. Does it still show after a hard refresh?

edited December 1969

I have a green header that is about the Dressshop 2 free upgrade - but when I press it I am shown the free V6 box. "Place her gently into your cart"

• DZ_jaredDZ_jared Posts: 1,316
    edited December 1969

This offer has been extended to the end of day Thursday. See the top post in the thread for details.

edited December 1969

All in, set and got her.
    THANKS!
    Now time to play

• belllieebellliee Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thank you very much daz!!! you are the most generous vendor out there.

• xmasrose (aka tulipe)xmasrose (aka tulipe) Posts: 1,403
    edited December 1969

Thank you very much!

A crazy render : V6 is trying to see what happened to her hair, too bad she doesn't have a mirror!

14_crazy_v6-2.jpg
    526 x 658 - 243K
  • patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Mine grew a pom tail ;-)

V6.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 1M
  • cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited July 2014

Well, mine got transformed into Wachiwi (what a brilliant character - giving V6 away opened loads of possibilities to splash my coins around!) and decided to take a trip to Japan "to visit the world outside my dusty runtime where's no place to breathe with such a hoard of stuff being stuffed in it". Well... she's young (one year old... she shouldn't have been allowed on plane, but she was), but I didn't expect so many problems with her! She got out of the plane and immediately scurried off to paint the town red. The following work, "Too much sake...?", is the proof of the mess she caused: http://arlesienne.deviantart.com/art/Too-much-sake-465794415. She wears clothes by Wilmap, by the way.

Post edited by cecilia.robinson on
  • xenotikxenotik Posts: 7
    Will victoria 6 ever go back to being free again in the future, or was it a one time thing?
  • jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449

I believe at the time of this offer there where a number of products released that required the Victoria 6 UV set so it made sense to give her away to help encourage sales of those other products.

So, does that mean victoria 6 will go become free again for a limited time at any chance?
  • BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,982

If you wait paitiently, she probably will be a "free with purchase" item again. That has happened a couple of times since that offer.

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,133
    edited May 2016
    BeeMKay said:

If you wait paitiently, she probably will be a "free with purchase" item again. That has happened a couple of times since that offer.

And then there is a lot of freebie bundles have been coming out as well  .. like stephen 5 starter bundle is free right now.

err correction Stephanie 5 Starter Bundle is free not stephen. Stephen is my hubby's name..lol

Post edited by Ivy on
  • BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,982
    Ivy said:
    BeeMKay said:

And then there is a lot of freebie bundles have been coming out as well  .. like stephen 5 starter bundle is free right now.

Whoa, and for a moment there, i thought there was a G5 male I had missed! laugh

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,133

lol yea typo.. stupied auto correct.

Cool. Thanks for the replies guys!
  • AtiAti Posts: 9,078

Or you can get Victoria 7 for 75% off with the purchase of a featured product in today's sale.

edited January 2018
    This upcoming June will be victoria 6's fifth birthday. Maybe she could be free for a short period like her first birthday!
    Post edited by xenotik on
  • SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    xenotik said:
    This upcoming June will be Victoria 6's fifth birthday. Do you think she will be free during that time so others might get a chance to obtain that figure?

Maybe even before that — Generation 6 Starter Bundles have begun popping up in the free page, so it's probably only a matter of time until V6 gets her turn.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,276
    xenotik said:
    This upcoming June will be Victoria 6's fifth birthday. Do you think she will be free during that time so others might get a chance to obtain that figure?

Maybe even before that — Generation 6 Starter Bundles have begun popping up in the free page, so it's probably only a matter of time until V6 gets her turn.

Hmm I wouldn't really say that. In the two years I've been here I've only seen two Genesis 2 starter bundles in the freebie section, I think. So I wouldn't hold my breath on V6 starter bundle being in the free section anytime soon.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,890

I sort of want Victoria 6 but strictly because Victoria 6 and Victoria 1/2 are the only Victorias I haven't bought. I need Michael 1/2 and Michael 3 too. 

• You aren't missing out on anything by not having V1, V2, or M1, 2, or 3. Trust me. I have them. I've had them since they were new. They were great 20 years ago, and even Michael 1 was an improvement over Poser Dork, but really, scroll through the back pages of the store and look at them. They're hideous.

You aren't missing out on anything by not having V1, V2, or M1, 2, or 3. Trust me. I have them. I've had them since they were new. They were great 20 years ago, and even Michael 1 was an improvement over Poser Dork, but really, scroll through the back pages of the store and look at them. They're hideous.

LOL, thanks. I was more wanting them to compare clothing fits for clothing made specifically for them to that same clothing adapted for Genesis 8 via 'Wear Them All' and such tools. Some of those clothing are still one of a kinds in the DAZ Store.

• HavosHavos Posts: 5,294

You aren't missing out on anything by not having V1, V2, or M1, 2, or 3. Trust me. I have them. I've had them since they were new. They were great 20 years ago, and even Michael 1 was an improvement over Poser Dork, but really, scroll through the back pages of the store and look at them. They're hideous.

LOL, thanks. I was more wanting them to compare clothing fits for clothing made specifically for them to that same clothing adapted for Genesis 8 via 'Wear Them All' and such tools. Some of those clothing are still one of a kinds in the DAZ Store.

There was never any clones made for the clothing of V1/2 and M1/2 as far as I am aware, although using the V3 and M3 clones sometimes "sort of works". Remember that V1/2 and M1/2 have been vaulted now, so it is not a matter of waiting for them to go free , you can not even buy them now.

Havos said:

There was never any clones made for the clothing of V1/2 and M1/2 as far as I am aware, although using the V3 and M3 clones sometimes "sort of works". Remember that V1/2 and M1/2 have been vaulted now, so it is not a matter of waiting for them to go free , you can not even buy them now.

OK, thinking of it again there is only V3/M3 period clothing that I wanted to buy still yet.

• smithyahjesmithyahje Posts: 2
    edited January 2018

That would be awesome!

Post edited by smithyahje on