Victoria 6 Base Very Free - EXTENDED

DZ_jaredDZ_jared Posts: 1,316
edited July 2014 in The Commons

Due to the popularity of our targeted offer to get Victoria 6 free we've decided to open up the offer to everyone! I've just spoken to Victoria and she said she'd like nothing more for her birthday than to be free for all of our customers.

So, for now until the end of the weekend (11:59 PM MST Sunday June 29th, 2014) everyone can get Victoria 6 Base for free.

http://www.daz3d.com/victoria-6

Thanks for being amazing customers!!!!!!!

**Edit** By popular demand this offer has been extended to the end of day Thursday (11:59 PM MST July 3rd, 2014).

Post edited by DZ_jared on

Comments

• Muon QuarkMuon Quark Posts: 541
    edited December 1969

Well now that is very nice of DAZ. This has been some week for free stuff for me. It seems like I've received more free stuff this week then I have in a very long time. I want to to say thank you very much!!

• Jeanne MJeanne M Posts: 652
    edited December 1969

Thank you so much! I was hesitating to ask her to come into my runtime but now I know for sure she'll be glad to join her sisters! :)
    Thanks again,

Love, Jeanne

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

sweet thanks and now my gen 2 collection begins....niceeeeeeeeeeeeee

• ameesa001@gmail.com[email protected] Posts: 282
    edited December 1969

Bah, now I have to contact support. I got it at the discount plus my $6 PC coupon. Thanks though, either way I'm finally trying her out.

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,982
    edited December 1969

On a completely different note, thanks for posting the ending time of the offer. :-)

• DaremoK3DaremoK3 Posts: 798
    edited December 1969

Thank you, DAZ...

And, my Victoria 6 String Bikini that I inadvertently "purchased" in the freebie Day at the Beach Bundle last month, that barred me from the original offer, even though I have purchased products here (spent money) in the past two years, also thanks you.

Now, I can try and put it to some use, as well as finally try out the Genesis 2 Female.

Thanks again for all your generosity, and letting the rest of us play along too.

• nDelphinDelphi Posts: 1,845
    edited December 1969

Thanks for another great freebie. I have some G2F/V6 stuff I got when I bought some stuff for Genesis that came with G2F equivalents so I have G2F stuff to try on her.

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,133
    edited December 1969

Congratulations on those of you who got V6 free. :)
    Sigh ... is there a free dragon 3 in the future? :)

• Design Anvil - Razor42Design Anvil - Razor42 Posts: 1,232
    edited December 1969

Thanks for this! Nice inclusive offer :D

• warmbloodwarmblood Posts: 74
    edited December 1969

Wow! I've been resisting Genesis 2 figures for almost a year, but finally broke down and bought Eclipse and Aiko, and some clothing. Many more offers like this and my resistance will be totally destroyed. Thank you.

• namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,040
    edited December 1969

Ivy said:
    Congratulations on those of you who got V6 free. :)
    Sigh ... is there a free dragon 3 in the future? :)

Based on past experience - probably. :-)
    Check back in 15 to 18 months. :-) (Of course it will only be free for three days, so you need to check back frequently).

• HyJinxHyJinx Posts: 172
    edited December 1969

Thank You!!! I'm excited to give G2 a try!

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Thank you!!! Happily I filled out the request for store credit and look forward to putting some clothes on her ;-)

• edited December 1969

DAZ_jared said:
    Due to the popularity of our targeted offer to get Victoria 6 free we've decided to open up the offer to everyone! I've just spoken to Victoria and she said she'd like nothing more for her birthday than to be free for all of our customers.

So, for now until the end of the weekend (11:59 PM MST Sunday June 29th, 2014) everyone can get Victoria 6 Base for free.

http://www.daz3d.com/victoria-6

Thank you, DAZ3D.

• frodifrodi Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

That is very nice, but I cannot apply the materials to Victoria 6, what am I doing wrong?

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

Wow, that's pretty incredible of you Daz, I tip my hat to you, sirs and madams.

I've had Vicky pretty much since she first stepped foot into this world. I hadn't even been sold on Genesis 2 at that point, but she was artfully crafted enough that I kept at it. Zev0 pretty much sealed the deal with the Growing Up morphs, and there's been a wealth of goodies since. These days I can't imagine NOT using her.

Here's hoping it will have similar results across the board, though I can't help wondering where the incentive is for Daz to give away one of their prized figures as a freebie.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Thank you for listening, for making people happy - and for giving an end date!

• none01ohonenone01ohone Posts: 862
    edited December 1969

I've been using the G2F base so it's nice to get Victoria 6 free. Thanks Daz3D.

• IndigoJansonIndigoJanson Posts: 1,100
    edited December 1969

DAZ_jared said:

Thank you Jared and all at DAZ. I'm delighted that I can now add Vicky, and Olympia won't feel so lonely now with a friend from the same generation. I only just bought V5 this week so V6 might have been waiting some time if not for this offer.

Very nice of Victoria to agree too, your charm has clearly won over that lovely lady :)

• nakamuram002nakamuram002 Posts: 769
    edited December 1969

Ameesa said:
    Bah, now I have to contact support. I got it at the discount plus my $6 PC coupon. Thanks though, either way I'm finally trying her out.

Same here. I wonder if we will get the coupon back if we have converted to the new PC Plus?

• namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,040
    edited December 1969

Wow, that's pretty incredible of you Daz, I tip my hat to you, sirs and madams.

I've had Vicky pretty much since she first stepped foot into this world. I hadn't even been sold on Genesis 2 at that point, but she was artfully crafted enough that I kept at it. Zev0 pretty much sealed the deal with the Growing Up morphs, and there's been a wealth of goodies since. These days I can't imagine NOT using her.

Here's hoping it will have similar results across the board, though I can't help wondering where the incentive is for Daz to give away one of their prized figures as a freebie.

Reading this in my email, I thought you were new here. :-)

DAZ works from the King Gillette school of marketing - give away the razor (DAZ Studio) and sell the blades (content); give away the razor (V6) and sell the blades (all the G2F add-ons); Give away the nickel bag\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ :-)

I am not an addict, I can quit at any time. I am not an addict, I can quit at any time. I am not . . .ooooh - shiny! :-)

• Jim_1831252Jim_1831252 Posts: 728
    edited December 1969

I'm sure we will assimilate many that have been hanging back on the G2 generation :)

• prixatprixat Posts: 1,585
    edited December 1969

So this is why activity has stopped on the rest of the forums. :-)

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

namffuak said:
    DAZ works from the King Gillette school of marketing - give away the razor (DAZ Studio) and sell the blades (content); give away the razor (V6) and sell the blades (all the G2F add-ons); Give away the nickel bag\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ :-)
    To an extent, that analogy works, but in this case Victoria 6 is the blade, and Genesis 2 Female is the razor. There are a few items which have V6 as a requirement, but I believe Teen Josie also fills in the gaps by providing the very same UV's.

In either case, it's nice to see more people getting on-board with Genesis 2, and if it brings more people into the fold then it gets my full support. Come to the dark side, we have cookies... and Vicky!

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,878
    edited December 1969

Thank you!!! Happily I filled out the request for store credit and look forward to putting some clothes on her ;-)

Clothes? Just put her in a temple with a sword and she will be happy.

Thank you very much DAZ!!!

• ServantServant Posts: 754
    edited December 1969

namffuak said:
    To an extent, that analogy works, but in this case Victoria 6 is the blade, and Genesis 2 Female is the razor. There are a few items which have V6 as a requirement, but I believe Teen Josie also fills in the gaps by providing the very same UV's.

In either case, it's nice to see more people getting on-board with Genesis 2, and if it brings more people into the fold then it gets my full support. Come to the dark side, we have cookies... and Vicky!

To quote the old-school WWF Godfather: "Pimpin' ain't easy". %-P

• StratDragonStratDragon Posts: 3,167
    edited December 1969

I think my avatar sums it all up but for the sake of responding out of shock
    Thank you all, this is wonderful!

also if you panic and hit add to cart like six timex you wont be able to check out. just keep that in mind.

• amiraamira Posts: 4
    edited December 1969

trying to get her like advertised but gives me error message - it won't let me buy it, it says $0 but when I add to cart it says "Limited to 1 per customer" do u know of any issues? please help thank you ;-)

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,878
    edited December 1969

amirapsp said:
    trying to get her like advertised but gives me error message - it won't let me buy it, it says $0 but when I add to cart it says "Limited to 1 per customer" do u know of any issues? please help thank you ;-)

Add something else to your cart and then go to you cart and remove the item you just added and V6 Base will be there.

• amiraamira Posts: 4
    edited December 1969

Wow it worked, thank you so much for your help ;-)