How to share or created character...

MKeyesMKeyes Posts: 466
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Okay, I have a character that I've made who is from our Webster Fields trilogy. I've put this character together with various content and morphed him to what we want.

My husband has all the same content on his computer, HOW do I save this character so that I can't send the file to my husband's computer to open him and begin building the scenes for our graphic novel?

I noticed the files are now all .duf files... so far, I saved my model as a scene... what next?

:)

Comments

• DWGDWG Posts: 770
    edited December 1969

Reportedly a .duf format saved scene should be all you need to transfer a scene between two computers with identical content, but I haven't heard from any of the people using 4.5 as to how well that works.

• MKeyesMKeyes Posts: 466
    edited December 1969

DWG said:
    Reportedly a .duf format saved scene should be all you need to transfer a scene between two computers with identical content, but I haven't heard from any of the people using 4.5 as to how well that works.

Okay, well - we're about to find out. Hubby is installing it on his computer now and I'll be transferring the file. Thanks!

• MKeyesMKeyes Posts: 466
    edited December 1969

DWG said:

WOW... Daz3d.... character saving and sharing WORKS! My husband was able to open the character I made just fine, the clothing didn't transfer - but we didn't care about that, because he'll dress him for the scene anyway, but having him as I've made him - that is excellent!!!