VOTING : ( 
https://s.surveyplanet.com/NpnhHvz3y  )

Prizes :

DAZ 3D Sponsorship, in the form of Store credit
Ist Place $30
2nd Place $20
3rd place $15
$10 for up to 3 Honorable Mentions

1                                                2                                                        3                                                           4

horo-Sunrise-over-Pass   electro-elvis-Over-the-Clouds    horo-Opposite-Suns   spuddy-dusk-or-dawn

Sunrise over Pass                      Over the Clouds                               Opposite Suns                                 dusk or dawn

5                                                          6                                              7                                                     8

adbc-sunrise-on-the-water    horo-Hurst-at-Sunset   mermaid010-Serenity    adbc-Tropical-Sunrise

sunrise on the water.                         Hurst at Sunset                                   Serenity                                      Tropical Sunrise.

9                                                  10                                                     11                                                       12
adbc-Summer-sunset   drachenlords-First-learn-stand-than-lean-fly   drachenlords-Days-End   dan-whiteside-Last-Light-At-The-White-Whale-Tavern

Summer sunset                    First learn stand, than lean fly                 Days End                                Last Light At The White
                                                                                                                                                                             Whale Tavern

13                                                        14                                                    15                                                     16

melanie-L-Solstice-Sunrise   dan-whiteside-Farewell-The-Day   dan-whiteside-Sunset-Canyon   melanie-L-Sunset-Cove

Solstice Sunrise                         Farewell The Day                             Sunset Canyon                               Sunset Cove

17                                                     18                                                19                                                   20

mermaid010-Sunset-Cruise   Hansmar-Sunset-in-the-city   hansmar-Desert-sunset   mermaid010-Evening-Stroll

Sunset Cruise                                 Sunset in the city                         Desert sunset                                Evening Stroll

21                                                      22                                                 23                                            24

Drachenlords-The-last-dawn    sray-Midnight-Sun    s-ray-Canyon-Dawn    rieke77-Lonesome-Cowboy

The last dawn                                    Midnight Sun                                Canyon Dawn                               Lonesome Cowboy

25                                                         26                                           27                                                 28

yellow-pen-Dragonship    sray-Rise-Shine    melanie-L-Sunrise-Sunset    yellow-pen-Sunrise-at-the-Sea

Dragonship                                      Rise & Shine                                Sunrise...Sunset                         Sunrise at the Sea.

29                                                      30                                                 31                                                 32

Electro-Elvis-Ruler-of-the-sunset   hansmar-Lake-sunrise   spudy-Time-to-roost   spuddy-into-the-sunset

Ruler of the sunset                           Lake sunrise                                 time to roost                                 into the sunset  

Black-Snow-Sky-morning-flight
         Morning Flight

Post edited by Apoc on

Comments

• NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 2,793
    edited December 2020

never mind

Post edited by NGartplay on
  • I did it... smiley

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,069

Voted, as usual difficult.

• akmerlowakmerlow Posts: 1,124

Many cool surprises (i missed most of og thread)! Hard to choose.

p.s.

Error! When i click on "First learn stand, than lean fly " preview, it opens "The Last Dawn"

• Voted! The choice has never been so difficult.

• adbcadbc Posts: 3,076

Voted, hard to choose !

• Rieke77Rieke77 Posts: 618

Voted, stunning images. yes

• Tim82Tim82 Posts: 858

voted, best of luck to all....as usual, awesome renders from everyone :)

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,091

I voted - very difficult to have to leave out some of my favourites, but had to pick just 4 - good luck to everyone.

• NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 2,793

MelanieL, I felt the same way.  Only 4 was tough.

• S RayS Ray Posts: 398

akmerlow said:

p.s.

Error! When i click on "First learn stand, than lean fly " preview, it opens "The Last Da

i"m getting the same error

• ApocApoc Posts: 407

S Ray said:

akmerlow said:

p.s.

Error! When i click on "First learn stand, than lean fly " preview, it opens "The Last Da

i"m getting the same error

Seems like a bad link on my end. How about now? 

now works perfectly, thanks

• SlepalexSlepalex Posts: 911

Voted.

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 4,956

Voted good luck everyone

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 1,949

~   Voted   ~

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,026

Voted.  Inspirational theme and wonderful art gallery.  Congrats to all.

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,757

gotta luv sunsets and sunrises

the deed hath been dunneth yes

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,524

Voted - hard to choose !

• spuddyspuddy Posts: 449

Super difficult this time but got there in the end

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,750

Very difficult to choose, but I finally did.

• Phew, voted!

• Nice images.  I agree with drachenlords, this one was the hardest to judge so far.

I do have a question.  Why were so many of the images small?  I found myself mostly voting for the larger ones, as the richness and detail of the larger images drew me in.

UnifiedBrain said:

Nice images.  I agree with drachenlords, this one was the hardest to judge so far.

I do have a question.  Why were so many of the images small?  I found myself mostly voting for the larger ones, as the richness and detail of the larger images drew me in.

What resolution have your monitor, btw? I still use both 720p laptop and 1080p monitor with pc. But some people work on 4k already, for them medium pics would be small. 

Anyway, the larger image, the longer render time. In some cases it could be too much.

• Nothing has changed on my system over the last several contest polls.

I was particularly disappointed that Horo's pics were so small. 

Are artists here worried about theft?

Btw, is it forum being unstable or what, i cant load any preview pics currently in first post.

• Yes, the forum is still borked, so there are extra steps needed to post images, if you want to keep everything in the first post.  The problem is, once you have browsed and added an image, and posted the comment and copied link location, you are suddenly faced with HTML in order to continue.  And only the new post window has any icons to choose

Below are instructions by Andricaus given in the Commons:  Worked for me.

Step 1: In the comment box (in the new post window, below the first post), click the "Image" button and post the URL there (like you would normally do).

Step 2: Next, click the "Source" button and copy the code.

Step 3: Then paste that code into the edit window (of the original first post).

Step 4: Enjoy a well earned drink!

In essence, you are loading the image data into a new post, copying that data, and pasting it back up into the original post.

• Voted! Everyone did such a great job it was difficult to choose!

• FishtalesFishtales Posts: 6,039

Voted.