DAZ Install Manager (DIM) 1.1.0.15, Now Available!

2»

Comments

• martinez.zora77@gmail.com[email protected] Posts: 1,345
    edited December 1969

What happen with DIM? I'm boring of select several products to download, DIM lose connection then selections are lose too, then I need select again the products. One by one selection is also a way to waste time, after end a download DIM lose connection again. For the rest DIM is a good option, but download is annoying with lost connection and turtle speed of 40 Kbs. Yes, I revised my internet connection and it works very fine. DIM 1.1.0.15 is the versión installed.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

From the Change Log it looks like they're currently working on resolving the lost connection problems..

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited December 1969

I'm glad they're working on the connection problem. It's very annoying.

@gilikshe You don't have to use checkmarking. You can click on the 'download' button and while that's downloading, find the next one and click on that too. You don't have to wait for one to finish before you select another. (Losing my checkmarks because of a lost connection got me in the habit of not using checkmarks anymore).

• leroysquableroysquab Posts: 101
    edited June 2014

I'm having the same problem on a Mac using OS X 10.9 -- when I click "Download and Install" on all the items on the Studio upgrade page, none of them get noticed by the Install Manager. I ended up having to install them manually.

MrWizard1024

I have recently (and currently) had a problem with DAZ Install Manager not activating when clicking the "download & install" button on any item in my product library. I am using Chrome under WIndows 8 (ver. 6.3). I have downloaded the latest version of DIM but the problem remains. Any ideas on what the problem might be or how to fix it?

I was doing the same for a while. Since there didn't seem to be any answer forthcoming here, I installed another browser (Opera) and it seems to be working OK thru that. Just figured I'd share that for you or anyone else dealing with this in case it might help. :)

Post edited by leroysquab on
  • martinez.zora77@gmail.com[email protected] Posts: 1,345
    edited December 1969

Spit said:

@gilikshe You don't have to use checkmarking. You can click on the 'download' button and while that's downloading, find the next one and click on that too. You don't have to wait for one to finish before you select another. (Losing my checkmarks because of a lost connection got me in the habit of not using checkmarks anymore).

When I do it DIM lose connection too T_T

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited December 1969

gilikshe said:
    Spit said:

When I do it DIM lose connection too T_T

Yeah, to me too. But I haven't spent all that time already doing the checkmarks. :) It reduces the frustration level.