Star Wars Renders 2013 +

Comments

• Some recent renders since purchasing the Imperial Wall Set from rendo!

Tano 5.7.png
    1354 x 877 - 2M
    Dual of Fate 2.png
    1860 x 877 - 2M
  • JesterVIIJesterVII Posts: 175

Something I cooked up last night. The "Child" all grown up. It is titled Pay Back. Daz3D Iray render no post work.

Pay Back.jpg
    494 x 548 - 208K
  • Fungible UserFungible User Posts: 456
    edited August 2020

I played around a little 'just for fun' for my own personal rendition of the new proposed High Republic characters. The new style didn't wash with me, so...yeah.

High Republic - Stellan Gios.jpg
    1333 x 2001 - 1M
    High Republic-Avar Kriss.jpg
    1333 x 2001 - 1M
    Post edited by Fungible User on
  • tkdroberttkdrobert Posts: 3,532
    empty said:

I played around a little 'just for fun' for my own personal rendition of the new proposed High Republic characters. The new style didn't wash with me, so...yeah.

Very cool.

• margravemargrave Posts: 1,822

Something I whipped up for a recent Platinum Club inspiration contest.

Background is a freebie right now if you're a Platinum Club member.

• Its unwise to upset a Wookiee

The Wookiee Wins.png
    1860 x 877 - 3M
  • SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232

Its unwise to upset a Wookiee

"Some disassembly required"...

Knight in Shinging Armor

• Rebel Soldiers

rebel.png
    982 x 877 - 1M
    rebel2.png
    1354 x 877 - 707K

Rebel Soldiers

Nice kitbash.

• BandoriFanBandoriFan Posts: 364
    edited September 2020

He's shooting at another bounty hunter offscreen 

I used a volumetric light from ghost lights 3 to make the laser 

Blaster Fight 2.png
    1500 x 1950 - 5M
    Post edited by BandoriFan on
  • "Back door huh? Good Idea!"

SW BackDoor5.png
    1860 x 877 - 3M
    SW BackDoor3.png
    1488 x 877 - 3M
    SW BackDoor.png
    1860 x 877 - 3M
  • "Back door huh? Good Idea!"

Nicely done

• Crash Landed

pilot.png
    1080 x 1350 - 2M
    Phloki3D said:

Crash Landed

Nice work.

• Phloki3D said:

Crash Landed

A nice jungle setting. Hope she didn't lawn-dart her X-Wing into the roof of Yoda's house...

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,574
    Phloki3D said:

Crash Landed

...lawn-dart her X-Wing...

I don't think I've ever read that term (oh, I certainly remember those potentially death dealing toys) used as a verb to describe an aircraft (spacecraft) crash!  I literally burst out laughing!

Sincerely,

Bill

• Anger Leads To Hate

Really trying to incorporate more dynamic poses and action into my renders as of late, and having a blast!

angerleadstohate.png
    1200 x 1350 - 2M
    Phloki3D said:

Anger Leads To Hate

Really trying to incorporate more dynamic poses and action into my renders as of late, and having a blast!

Good job

• This Is The Way

A kitbashed OC Mando doing what Mandos do best

mandalorian.png
    1178 x 1345 - 2M
  • Phloki3D said:

This Is The Way

A kitbashed OC Mando doing what Mandos do best

Love the image, would you share the reciepe especially for the cape?

• Phloki3DPhloki3D Posts: 123
    edited September 2020

Sure thing, 

The majority of the armour pieces are from the Sci-Fi Guard set, fitted to G8F in this case. I hid the material zones for most of the chest piece to make room for the Mando breastplate,

The cape is from Desert Watcher and was the closest I could get to a Boba Fett  / asymmetrical style - I think it works pretty well, 

The belt is from Orbital Merc and makes a really nice, general Star Wars-esque belt with all the pouches IMO, I'll probably use it again on a Jedi outfit,

Scarf comes in the Sci-Fi Rebel outfit which has some other awesome pieces in it for future Star Wars outfits, 

These particular guns come in the Mad Weapons set but there's plenty of alternatives,

You can pick up a few different Mandalorian helmet meshes for free on Sketchfab, I used this one and customised the texture,

The breastplate is free from Thingiverse, like the helmet this takes some converting and manual fitting to make it work, 

Post edited by Phloki3D on
  • A WIP texture and some morphing for Darth Maul on G8M, if anyone knows of anywhere I might be able to get his body tattoos that would be awesome. I know there's something for M4 / V4 out there but that's all I'm aware of.

maul-WIP.png
    987 x 1299 - 1M
  • Phloki3D said:

A WIP texture and some morphing for Darth Maul on G8M, if anyone knows of anywhere I might be able to get his body tattoos that would be awesome. I know there's something for M4 / V4 out there but that's all I'm aware of.

I sent you a private message.

• Phloki3DPhloki3D Posts: 123
    Gogger said:
    Phloki3D said:

A WIP texture and some morphing for Darth Maul on G8M, if anyone knows of anywhere I might be able to get his body tattoos that would be awesome. I know there's something for M4 / V4 out there but that's all I'm aware of.

Thanks @Gogger for pointing me in the right direction - my Maul has been transformed!

I think next I'll be trying a movie-style Savage Opress!

maul.png
    1080 x 1350 - 2M
  • Phloki3D said:
    Gogger said:
    Phloki3D said:

Thanks @Gogger for pointing me in the right direction - my Maul has been transformed!

I think next I'll be trying a movie-style Savage Opress!

That looks awesome! as someone who works with the G8's glad to see more content! Also thanks for the Mando shopping list :) 

• Lady Mira from the Lords of Moraband (Korriban) and The Daughters of the Light

SWFK Lady Mira.png
    1860 x 877 - 358K
    SWFK Daughters of The Light.png
    1860 x 877 - 632K
  • RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,574
    edited October 2020

"A 'redshirt' am I?  Hmm...?  Screwed royally I am, yes...!"

I noticed the body/clothes beneath the robes of the Wartech Yoda resembled a simple "pullover" and slacks, so it was an easy matter to alter their shaders.  I did assign a new "collar" material zone so i could shade it black.  Slap a Starfleet chevron upon his left pectoral and "Bob's yer uncle!"

Sincerely,

Bill

Post edited by Redfern on
  • DMaxDMax Posts: 637

Anybody knows where to get Darth Vader costumes? I downloaded one a long time ago but recently noticed that its black bodysuit doesn't load (only had texture files but no wardrobe/armor, it seems) so will probably have to find a new one.

DMax said:

Anybody knows where to get Darth Vader costumes? I downloaded one a long time ago but recently noticed that its black bodysuit doesn't load (only had texture files but no wardrobe/armor, it seems) so will probably have to find a new one.

I don't know anywhere you can get it for free.