April, 2014 Freebie Challenge - Cyberpunk

Comments

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252
    edited December 1969

Best of luck everyone. Good luck to the judges.

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

Judging was not easy this month, and I say that fully remembering hosting/judging last month. Dollygirl, I sent you a PM.

• jeeperzjeeperz Posts: 1,102
    edited December 1969

Thanks all for your well wishes, I think I finally got over that hump, was touch and go for a while. Had a tougher time this time around.

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

Let me be among the first hundred to say "Welcome back, jeeperz!"

We missed you!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Hi Jeeperz, nice to see you, to see you nice.

edited December 1969

Hehehehe. Ok.... Lays out an assortment of pies for a pie fight before the judges make up their mind, now who gets it first.......

• WillowRavenWillowRaven Posts: 3,724
    edited December 1969

This being my first time ... When do we find out?

edited December 1969

SPLAT!!!!!
    Gotcha AWR, you have been initiated..... Now to answer your question, it takes a day or two for the judges to let the host know their picks. Then the host will announce the winners after that. Usually by the 3rd of the month this all come together. We try to put it out there as soon as we can.

edited December 1969

Lol, thanks. No rush. Just curious.

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,645
    edited December 1969

And the winners are:

1st Place: CyberPatch Tuesday by Sean Riesch
    2nd Place: Closer by Ippotamus
    3rd Place: Blacklight District by AidanaWillowRaven

HM 1: Night Work by katfeete
    HM 2: The Big Hack by Tramp Graphics

I want to thank everyone and I mean everyone who contributed to this contest, from the contestants who entered (this month was phenomenal), the judges that took the time and thoughtfulness of choosing the winners, to our sponsors and to all of you that commented on the efforts of the participants. We did not say much this month but boy did you all create some wonderful, interesting, fun and thoughtful images. I saw some awesome abilities in using the 3D software and creating special effects and excellent lighting techniques. There were some really cool links too. All of which in my opinion are the elements to a successful contest. It was hard to narrow down the list to just 5 winners. There were so so many good renders.

A note to our winners, remember if you won 1st through 3rd then you must send two PMs one to Music2U4U and one to Jaderail indicating your prize place. In your PM to Music he also needs your e-mail addy you use here at DAZ. This is so DAZ can find your account and give you the store credit. For the Honorable Mentions please PM Jaderail indicating your prize place. For me, I will be sending my prizes, here shortly through PM, so keep a look out for them, HMs.

Thank you for your participation in this month's contest. Now I think there is something mommyish going on here.

edited December 1969

I have sent katfeete and Tramp a PM.

Everybody please don't forget to send those PMs

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063
    edited December 1969

Congratulations to all the winners and Honorable Mentions!

Dana

edited December 1969

congrats to winners and hm's, i tell you , this contest amazes me, what can be done with NO postwork is stunning, I can imagine what you can do if you added all the postwork.

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252
    edited December 1969

Congrats to the winners. All are well deserved.

edited December 1969

Good thing there is no post work. I suck doing that. I blur I multiply and I don't see a difference. I start using brushes and I get so carried away that you can't see the render. I keep trying though. One of these days it will come to me.

• KaribouKaribou Posts: 1,325
    edited December 1969

Congrats, all!! What an incredible bunch of renders! Glad I wasn't judging... ;)

• IppotamusIppotamus Posts: 1,578
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the wonderful theme, contest and prizes.

I would also like to thank Versatile Tentacle for hours and hours and hours of amusement during the making of Closer. :)

Now ... what would a Cyber Mother look like ... hmm ...

• srieschsriesch Posts: 4,241
    edited December 1969

Thanks! and good job to all the other entrants as well!

• katfeetekatfeete Posts: 247
    edited December 1969

Oh, thank you so much! I really enjoyed making the pic, glad others liked it too.

Congratulations to the winners and my fellow HM!

• Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,401
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the votes and congrats to the others,

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,949
    edited December 1969

Congrats to winners, this was very interesting challenge :)

• kalazarkalazar Posts: 415
    edited December 1969

Congrats to all winners!

• riccoptriccopt Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

congratulations to everyone who took their chances and of course to the winners

edited December 1969

Dollygirl said:
    And the winners are:

1st Place: CyberPatch Tuesday by Sean Riesch
    2nd Place: Closer by Ippotamus
    3rd Place: Blacklight District by AidanaWillowRaven

HM 1: Night Work by katfeete
    HM 2: The Big Hack by Tramp Graphics

I want to thank everyone and I mean everyone who contributed to this contest, from the contestants who entered (this month was phenomenal), the judges that took the time and thoughtfulness of choosing the winners, to our sponsors and to all of you that commented on the efforts of the participants. We did not say much this month but boy did you all create some wonderful, interesting, fun and thoughtful images. I saw some awesome abilities in using the 3D software and creating special effects and excellent lighting techniques. There were some really cool links too. All of which in my opinion are the elements to a successful contest. It was hard to narrow down the list to just 5 winners. There were so so many good renders.

A note to our winners, remember if you won 1st through 3rd then you must send two PMs one to Music2U4U and one to Jaderail indicating your prize place. In your PM to Music he also needs your e-mail addy you use here at DAZ. This is so DAZ can find your account and give you the store credit. For the Honorable Mentions please PM Jaderail indicating your prize place. For me, I will be sending my prizes, here shortly through PM, so keep a look out for them, HMs.

Thank you for your participation in this month's contest. Now I think there is something mommyish going on here.

Wow. Thanks :D I've never placed in a contest, before :D Congrats to all of the winners and HMs :D

• fictionalbookshelffictionalbookshelf Posts: 837
    edited December 1969

Congrats to all the winners. I sent out PM's to those who were suppose to receive CG's from me with the codes.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063
    edited December 1969

I think Jaderail may be suffering a power outage (hopefully nothing worse). There were some heavy storms that ran through his area the other night, including possible tornadoes I think.

Just so people know.

Dana

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Jaderail is back on line now, he just logged in a couple of minutes ago, so he is OK, but is going to need a while to catch himself up again.

• music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,822
    edited December 1969

All the winners for the April challenge have been sent into Daz for their prizes. Keep your eye on your mailbox. Have a good day.

• nitehawk_ltdnitehawk_ltd Posts: 387
    edited December 1969

Congrats to all the winners.
    Great renders.

edited December 1969

music2u4u said:
    All the winners for the April challenge have been sent into Daz for their prizes. Keep your eye on your mailbox. Have a good day.

hey music, good to see you

pie_in_the_face11.gif
    490 x 377 - 9K