Unable to download purchased content AGAIN !

Purchased RY Martha bundle and picked up a couple of freebies but unable to download through DIM or Daz Central... And so soon after I couldn't download Chloe last week for 18 hours... If the website wasn't taking our money you could be sure they would fix that as soon as they found out about it.
Not happy
Steve.

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,800
    edited August 2020

sadly the more threads people start on this topic won't fix it

annoying Customer service by submitting a ticket is possibly more useful 

or just manually download them to where DIM  installs them from like I am

main thread, pull up a chair

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/432546/purchases-not-appearing-in-my-install-manager#latest

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • I did check first but that thread isn't shown... It's 9am here in the UK if it's still broken at 2pm I'll open a ticket, I expect they are all in bed in Utah...
    Regards
    Steve.

• Those good people at Daz are no doubt working tirelessly behind the scenes to fix all the problems they seem to have created for themselves, but until they do fix things making a purchase is going to give you little but grief.

Best to let them get on with it, and keep your money in your pocket for the time being.  You never know, it might encourage them to fix things a bit faster.

• fred9803fred9803 Posts: 1,558

Best to let them get on with it, and keep your money in your pocket for the time being. 

The OP hasn't got the money anymore, he's already paid.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010

Same problem here. Sometimes unfortunately a thread gets a more rapid response, in my experience. In the meantime, I'm downloading and installing manually. Which is a fairly easy thing to do.

• fred9803 said:

Best to let them get on with it, and keep your money in your pocket for the time being. 

The OP hasn't got the money anymore, he's already paid.

As have I.  I was speaking generally.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    TJohn said:

Same problem here. Sometimes unfortunately a thread gets a more rapid response, in my experience. In the meantime, I'm downloading and installing manually. Which is a fairly easy thing to do.

Unless you're like me and you have over a hundred products to download. Ugh. I REALLY don't want to have to manually download over a hundred products one at a time - who has time for that? sad

• alienareaalienarea Posts: 506

I had the same issue. When you open DIM, than go to your order on the DAZ page, and click download and install through DIM from there, DIM gets the SKU and installs. Worked for me.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    alienarea said:

I had the same issue. When you open DIM, than go to your order on the DAZ page, and click download and install through DIM from there, DIM gets the SKU and installs. Worked for me.

I've tried that several times. It just keeps saying "Download Failed".

• alienarea said:

Just tried that but didn't work. I've downloaded Martha and the hair manually so at least I can test her out, I do like Raiya's stuff. I'll get the rest later once they fix it.
    S.

This discussion has been closed.