Gen 8 female clothing for men

Not a converter that can be spoty but legit female or non binary clothing made just for men(perferbably gen 8 lmfao). I know the nsfw 3d site we all know has some but its more......adult fun related. Is a cute skirt/panties/outfing in general for the guys too much to ask? lol, if i knew how to I would make the content my self but I don't know how to do any of that(i've tried, mega fail) . where is the love for our twink/fem/gay guys? All the content i see is extreme straight "grrrrr"muscle  men 

things i'd love to see for the guys

skirts(like cute frilly/lace/pleated school girl skirts), croptops, highheals,panties(not boxers or breafs) cute short shorts, legings, ect 

I've look at all the sights i know and i cant find anything other than converters for some older models. if you know clothing like that let me know please! 

Comments

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,320

Have you seen this product, might be useful for what you are trying to do.

https://www.daz3d.com/rssy-cross-gender-clothes-genesis-8

• JessieJessie Posts: 36
    edited July 2020

I saw that but i dont like converters its a cop out for something that should be a thing :( i know its being picky but there is such an abduance of sexual female clothing and hyper straight men that a few pieces should be a thing even on other sites 

Post edited by Jessie on
  • TDBAGZTDBAGZ Posts: 163

Umm..... they are just clothes right, so ignore the labels like in real life........ Auto Fit and Fit to... problem like 98.5% solved.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,143
    edited July 2020

I saw that but i dont like converters its a cop out for something that should be a thing :( i know its being picky but there is such an abduance of sexual female clothing and hyper straight men that a few pieces should be a thing even on other sites 

Not trying to be controversial, but...aren't the real-world men wearing clothing that was designed for women anyway? Are "female" clothes designed for male bodies produced on any scale grander than maybe some Etsy stores? I genuinely don't know, so forgive me if I'm off base with this.

Beside that, I'd say that autofit works pretty well.

autofit.png
    450 x 800 - 401K
    Post edited by Gordig on
  • JessieJessie Posts: 36
    edited July 2020

also yes men do wear womans clothings and sometimes look better in them rl but buying an rl outfit and wearing it isnt the same as buying a fitted outfit for a 3d figure. 

if they are just labes then why are there non for the guys? why cant i find a tanktop dress for the guys or school girl skirt? If it was just a labe it would be a product and the woman wouldnt be overly sexualized 

Post edited by Jessie on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,025

There are not much female clothes for the 3D guys because guy stuff already don't sell much, and female clothes for male figures would sell even less.

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301
    edited July 2020

Shoes can be tricky, but most everything else works fine, as long as you can pull it off.  Confidence is key.

Tire Shop.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 756K
    Post edited by Sevrin on
  • PtropePtrope Posts: 679

Does this converter eliminate the 'pizza wedge' when auto-fitting a skirt to a male figure?