RRRR Once day voting thread

TotteTotte Posts: 13,500
edited March 2014 in The Commons

Hello!

Time to vote. Everyone can vote, not only those who participated, and you should vote!

We vote in two categories, best and most amusing (funniest).
Each category winner will win an item of choice from the ARTCollab store + a $30 DAZ CG
Each category second place will win a $20 DAZ GC
Each category third place will win $12 DAZ GC
And the artist with most votes totally will win a license for FilterForge Professional (Mac or Windows)
A person can only get once prize in each category except for the big prize.

Vote here: Voting machine for RRR
Entries you vote about is here: The entries

Voting starts now and ends: Sunday March 30 at 23:59:59 DAZ Time

Post edited by Totte on

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,136
    edited December 1969

I voted. It sure was fun to go back and read the stories again. I'm still pissed that Ken was silly enough to give Alexis back to Martin, after all that work I did to get them together! ;-P But, I voted for that one anyway. Greatness cannot be denied it's due, Gopherus.

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,500
    edited December 1969

Was hard to vote but I feel satisfied with my votes. One of the funniest RRRRs to look through, such talent, such wild ideas, DAZ should be proud to have this in their forum ;-)

• Ken OBanionKen OBanion Posts: 1,447
    edited December 1969

Yeah, I know I've kind of dropped off the radar for a while, but I just started a new contract. (In Kansas -- and guess what: it snowed last night! Jeez-oh-Pete, there's no escaping that stuff!)

Anyway, I got my votes in, so it's all good.

And yes, I voted for a couple that featured me! (Hey, if I can't vote for myself, then at least I can vote for "myself"!)

edited December 1969

Ken, so did I ;-)

• Ken OBanionKen OBanion Posts: 1,447
    edited December 1969

Totte said:
    Ken, so did I ;-)

Well, one thing I can say in my defense is that they deserved it! They were really, really good!

edited December 1969

Totte said:
    Ken, so did I ;-)

Well, one thing I can say in my defense is that they deserved it! They were really, really good!

I said me too, but now what I did, but I can say that some with you in were really really good ;-)

edited December 1969

Bumping so more people vote!

C'mon vote now!

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,561
    edited December 1969

..I'z Voted. This was a tough one, lots of humour to go around this month.

Time for a cheezburger.

edited December 1969

There are only a couple days left to vote. Do we have enough votes in? I hope voting doesn't have to be extended. I'm eager to start the next RRRR.

• EmsimEmsim Posts: 234
    edited December 1969

I'm sorry I missed out on this RRRR but I enjoyed everyone's entries. I just voted (almost forgot! :red:). Maybe I'll be able to participate in the next one.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,135
    edited December 1969

Voted (at last). Yes, I know I'm a bit of a latecomer - my excuse is that I had a tough time on this one because I found it really really tricky to make my mind up between "best" and "funniest" for many of the entries. Ah well, it's done now...

edited December 1969

MelanieL said:
    Voted (at last). Yes, I know I'm a bit of a latecomer - my excuse is that I had a tough time on this one because I found it really really tricky to make my mind up between "best" and "funniest" for many of the entries. Ah well, it's done now...

Yes, it's always tough to weed the lists down to 5. At some point I have to make a pretty much arbitrary choice between equal candidates. Each has its own merits.
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited December 1969

I voted and I was impressed with the attention to detail on many of them. Little things that you had to look for :) The next RRRR sounds like a lot of fun too, can't wait to see those entries. We need our RRRR fix soon!

edited December 1969

Voting is closed - tallying is in process.

• IndigoJansonIndigoJanson Posts: 1,100
    edited December 1969

Although I didn't take part, I did vote (a few days ago). As usual, it was not easy trying to narrow it down, but it was good to have such a selection of funny and clever work to choose from. There were a lot of different names in the final 10 and it will be exciting to see the results. Best of luck to all.

edited December 1969