This is not the thread you're looking for...

13567…18

Comments

  • XyetztXyetzt Posts: 27,559
    My phone battery is low. What do I do?
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 42,449

    ...bottoms up

    paraduckbutts.jpg
    2560 x 1440 - 1004K
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,730
    My phone battery is low. What do I do?

    In the words of "Teddy Roosevelt" Brewster:  CHARGE!

  • NylonGirlNylonGirl Posts: 2,402

    Have you ever wondered if you're the only real person at DAZ and everybody else is a bot cleverly designed to convince you this is a bustling marketplace?

  • TaozTaoz Posts: 10,368
    NylonGirl said:

    Have you ever wondered if you're the only real person at DAZ and everybody else is a bot cleverly designed to convince you this is a bustling marketplace?

    I'm sorry, I don't understand that question?

  • NylonGirlNylonGirl Posts: 2,402

    I said, play my smooth jazz... EASY LISTENING... playlist.

  • TaozTaoz Posts: 10,368

    I'm sorry, I don't understand that command.

  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,730
    NylonGirl said:

    Have you ever wondered if you're the only real person at DAZ and everybody else is a bot cleverly designed to convince you this is a bustling marketplace?

    And how does that make you feel?

  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 42,449
    edited June 2020

    >Help is unavailable
    >_

    Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 12,504
    My phone battery is low. What do I do?

    In the words of "Teddy Roosevelt" Brewster:  CHARGE!

    Just don't drink the tea.

  • LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 12,504
    NylonGirl said:

    Have you ever wondered if you're the only real person at DAZ and everybody else is a bot cleverly designed to convince you this is a bustling marketplace?

    Is your name Truman?

  • McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,103
    NylonGirl said:

    Have you ever wondered if you're the only real person at DAZ and everybody else is a bot cleverly designed to convince you this is a bustling marketplace?

    Have you ever wondered if you are the only real autonomous response program at DAZ and that everybot else is just a human plodding away at a keyboard trying to trick you into revealing Cyberdyne's ultimate plans?

  • XyetztXyetzt Posts: 27,559
    I am a goldfish not a person.
  • NylonGirlNylonGirl Posts: 2,402

    And how does that make you feel?

    I feel like... heaving bosoms just everywhere...

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,696
    NylonGirl said:

    And how does that make you feel?

    I feel like... heaving bosoms just everywhere...

    Are you going to detach the bosoms from their owners before heaving them?

  • LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 12,504
    edited June 2020

    Oh, 'bosoms'surprise  Never mind...blush  I thought it read 'bosuns'.indecision  Although, I'm sure some bosuns could be quite annoying and would merit heaving. wink

    Post edited by LeatherGryphon on
  • XyetztXyetzt Posts: 27,559
    I need to do something useful that does not deal with electronics or watching fish swim.
  • TaozTaoz Posts: 10,368
    edited June 2020
    I need to do something useful that does not deal with electronics or watching fish swim.

    I guess go catching electric eels is out of the question then.

    Post edited by Taoz on
  • NylonGirlNylonGirl Posts: 2,402

     

    Is your name Truman?

    No. I will never know what it's like to be named after a person rather than a fabric.

  • LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 12,504
    I need to do something useful that does not deal with electronics or watching fish swim.

    Knitting?

    Bongo playing?

    Glass blowing?

     

  • LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 12,504
    Taoz said:
    I need to do something useful that does not deal with electronics or watching fish swim.

    I guess go catching electric eels is out of the question then.

    If electric eels bite their tails do they short-circuit?indecision

  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 42,449
    McGyver said:
    NylonGirl said:

    Have you ever wondered if you're the only real person at DAZ and everybody else is a bot cleverly designed to convince you this is a bustling marketplace?

    Have you ever wondered if you are the only real autonomous response program at DAZ and that everybot else is just a human plodding away at a keyboard trying to trick you into revealing Cyberdyne's ultimate plans?

    ...didn't I read somewhere that they bought out over Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems a while back? 

  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 42,449
    I need to do something useful that does not deal with electronics or watching fish swim.

    Knitting?

    Bongo playing?

    Glass blowing?

     

    ...fly tying?

    ...decoupage?

    ...chainsaw sculpture?

  • LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 12,504
    edited June 2020
    kyoto kid said:
    McGyver said:
    NylonGirl said:

    Have you ever wondered if you're the only real person at DAZ and everybody else is a bot cleverly designed to convince you this is a bustling marketplace?

    Have you ever wondered if you are the only real autonomous response program at DAZ and that everybot else is just a human plodding away at a keyboard trying to trick you into revealing Cyberdyne's ultimate plans?

    ...didn't I read somewhere that they bought out over Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems a while back? 

    Do you mean the interdimensional travel and Red Lectroids in New Jersey, Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems?

    Post edited by LeatherGryphon on
  • NylonGirlNylonGirl Posts: 2,402
    McGyver said:

    Have you ever wondered if you are the only real autonomous response program at DAZ and that everybot else is just a human plodding away at a keyboard trying to trick you into revealing Cyberdyne's ultimate plans?

    Yes.

  • NylonGirlNylonGirl Posts: 2,402

    Are you going to detach the bosoms from their owners before heaving them?

    No.

  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 42,449
    kyoto kid said:
    McGyver said:
    NylonGirl said:

    Have you ever wondered if you're the only real person at DAZ and everybody else is a bot cleverly designed to convince you this is a bustling marketplace?

    Have you ever wondered if you are the only real autonomous response program at DAZ and that everybot else is just a human plodding away at a keyboard trying to trick you into revealing Cyberdyne's ultimate plans?

    ...didn't I read somewhere that they bought out over Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems a while back? 

    Do you mean the interdimensional travel and Red Lectroids in New Jersey, Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems?

    ...yes.

  • TaozTaoz Posts: 10,368
    Taoz said:
    I need to do something useful that does not deal with electronics or watching fish swim.

    I guess go catching electric eels is out of the question then.

    If electric eels bite their tails do they short-circuit?indecision

    Well it is indeed interesting that they don't seem to be affected by the electricity themselves.  I once read about how it worked but can't quite remember it.

  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 41,652

    my father liked smoked eel

    me naaaah

  • LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 12,504
    edited June 2020

    my father liked smoked eel

    me naaaah

    Did he like light them from the head or the tail when he smoked them?  Are they controlled by the ATF?  (US Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms)

    Post edited by LeatherGryphon on
Sign In or Register to comment.