MECK9 in stores now Commercial

AntManAntMan Posts: 2,019

I know there are some really great mech dogs out there but just like with real dogs they all can't be Yellow Labs, so I had to give it a spin. I hope you like this guy, take him home feed him.... charge him, and give him plenty of places to explore. 

Post edited by AntMan on

Comments

• GhostofMacbethGhostofMacbeth Posts: 1,532

Very cool

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

Yay yay!!! Picked him up this morning (yeah he was quite heavy due to being all made of metal but I managed to stagger over to the cart and put him in anyways.....) laugh

Gotta ask you about the poses included tho cos they are looking kinda strange when I apply them...will post a couple of pics in a minute and you can tell me if I'm the one with the problem, or if I need to send in a ticket. laugh

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,238
    jakiblue said:

Yay yay!!! Picked him up this morning (yeah he was quite heavy due to being all made of metal but I managed to stagger over to the cart and put him in anyways.....) laugh

Gotta ask you about the poses included tho cos they are looking kinda strange when I apply them...will post a couple of pics in a minute and you can tell me if I'm the one with the problem, or if I need to send in a ticket. laugh

Poses all work perfectly for me.

edited June 2020

I've attached two pics here - for the poses "fast walk" and "on the trail". 

See how his feet go through the ground plane? And in the icons and in the promos the bottom of his feet (his toes I guess you could say) are supposed to be a bit 'rounded', touching the ground. In here, they are straight down. 

Fastwalk.jpg
    1364 x 979 - 241K
    trail.jpg
    1432 x 968 - 258K
    Post edited by jakiblue on

This is the "sit" pose. You can see again he's going through the ground pane, and his "toes" aren't rounded on the ground, instead sticking straight down. The main promo has him in the 'sit' pose and you can see what i mean by the toes are supposed to be "rounded". 

Main promo: https://www.daz3d.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/960x1248/17f82f742ffe127f42dca9de82fb58b1/m/e/meck9-00-main-daz3d.jpg

sit.jpg
    1354 x 847 - 207K
  • xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,639

I'm in the MECK9 doghouse! So glad I got it while it was on extra discount. I need to get those textures next.

• AntManAntMan Posts: 2,019
    edited June 2020

Jakiblue, I looked under the toes (Click on toes with the arrow icon and in "parameters pane" currently used dials) I built this on the Dog 8 bones so other poses could be used to get you at least close to where you wanted to be and minor tweaks made. Sorry back to the point, I thought I might find a a corrective morph but looks like no. This is odd, they are all off by 30 degrees which means that is what is was. I will contact Daz and let them know we will fix and update the package. Adjusting the feet -30 degrees is all I can advise you to do right now. Why it is limited to just 3 of the 10 poses, ?. Human error is my guess.... my error I mean. Bad me.

I hope you still enjoy the MECK9 and all the wonderful texture add ons. Apologies for your inconvenience.

Post edited by AntMan on
  • dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,723
    AntMan said:

Jakiblue, I looked under the toes (Click on toes with the arrow icon and in "parameters pane" currently used dials) I built this on the Dog 8 bones so other poses could be used to get you at least close to where you wanted to be and minor tweaks made. Sorry back to the point, I thought I might find a a corrective morph but looks like no. This is odd, they are all off by 30 degrees which means that is what is was. I will contact Daz and let them know we will fix and update the package. Adjusting the feet -30 degrees is all I can advise you to do right now. Why it is limited to just 3 of the 10 poses, ?. Human error is my guess.... my error I mean. Bad me.

I hope you still enjoy the MECK9 and all the wonderful texture add ons. Apologies for your inconvenience.

Hey AntMan! Your products rock! smiley I have the textures in my wishlist, which reminded me of this post. Do you know how soon the poses for this cool mech dog will be fixed? Thanks!

'Course I still enjoy the MECk9!!! He's freakin' awesome!!! :) He is absolutely still useable - I just got confused cos I thought I was doing something wrong with him LOL

I'd lost the ebots for this thread, didn't realise you had replied, sorry for delay! :)  

AntMan said: