Free Armpit Fibremesh hair set from me:)

Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,039
edited July 2012 in The Commons

I mainly made this for myself but decided sharing is caring. It is a fibremesh set that contains two sets. Armpit hair and stubble. Both can work together or seperately. Its best used with smoothing at ten or 5 since it made it as low poly as I can. The armpit comes with 4 morphs and the stubble comes with 1 morph. Enjoy:)

Here is the link. Its local to my country so I hope it works. If not I will re-upload somewhere else

http://filegooi.co.za/get2/b0b0d957fe9388fae16931258919fcee/Zev0+Armpit++and+Stubble.zip

Post edited by Zev0 on

Comments

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,039
    edited December 1969

This is the stubble

stubble.jpg
    500 x 485 - 41K
    edited July 2012

Both together

Both.jpg
    500 x 485 - 43K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited December 1969

and just mixing the morphs for variety

mix.jpg
    500 x 485 - 40K
  • larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

Thanks for caring. I can't say I've tried it yet since I'm at work but I did download it. Downloaded pretty quickly for me, about 2 minutes.

edited December 1969

Cool.

• edited December 1969

Outstanding! Thank you very much.

• xmarinexmarine Posts: 37
    edited December 1969

Wow! A great idea. Thank you for sharing.

Cheers...

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Thank you :-)

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

*yoink* I dig this. I approve.

• mrposermrposer Posts: 1,124
    edited December 1969

Nothing is showing up in the zev0 folder when I go to it using the Content Library tab to find the hair but outside of Daz I see the armpit and stubble duf files. I have 4.0.3.47, does this only work with the 4.5 version??

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

.duf files only work in 4.5

• mrposermrposer Posts: 1,124
    edited December 1969

Ok thanks... I will wait for that version to become official... and thanks to zev for the the great freebie... I will definitely use it when I take the plunge to the new version of DAZ.

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,142
    edited December 1969

This is truly awesome. Thanks so much! Love me some furry pits! :P

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

Wow that was a fast download. It only took a couple of seconds if that long. Thx. Of course I will have to wait until I get 4.5.

edited December 1969

Just realized In the DATA folder I left the "armpit hair" folder from a previous version in there. It can be deleted. All you need are the folders stubble and armpit. If you leave it there it wont do anything. Please send any feedback so I know what to improve for future projects. And thanks for the support guys:) I will be releasing some more freebies along with some products to be sold in the future. I am creating hair for the entire body including hand, fingers, feet, back, buttox, nose, ear, thigh, including the Gens, both male and female. Basically everything lol.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Shoulders! Let's not forget those great silverback males of human sort! :)

edited December 1969

Noted. Gonna find some man bear pics for reference.

• IyakooIyakoo Posts: 7
    edited December 1969

Ahh...! I'm too late.
    Could you reupload, please? *blink

edited December 1969

Sorry that file is no longer available. However if you go to this thread I have shared a different set of hair:)

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/4101/

• IyakooIyakoo Posts: 7
    edited December 1969

Thank you :D
    Looking forward to yr project!

• manekiNekomanekiNeko Posts: 1,395
    Zev0 said:

Sorry that file is no longer available. However if you go to this thread I have shared a different set of hair:)

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/4101/

aaaand.. this discussion has been deleted.  crying

i first browsed the shop for a pay solution, but all sets i've seen are... too hairy, lol. i already have a few different gen hair items for different figures, and a cool happy trail from Yukio for G8M which i can use with other figures too. now the only thing i need for realism would be FIBERMESH ARMPIT HAIR. and all sets i've seen offer a ton of options with fibermesh, but i never use chest hair, or leg hair, or arm hair, or back hair - not at all. so, paying between i dunno, 15-25$ for 1 single element in a huge pack, i don't see that. even in sale, that's still wasted space on my HD for nothing, more thumbnails etc.

do you still have standalone armpit hair as a freebie (i doubt a pay set would contain only this for a cheap price...) somewhere, or do you know about some, @Zevo - or anyone?