[Released] Embrace: Pose Pairs for Genesis 8 [Commercial]

Comments

• JonnyRayJonnyRay Posts: 1,744

Like I mentioned above, this was an insta-buy for me. Actually have been saving some store credit so I could be sure to pick it up as soon as it came out.

Then ... like Fenix said ... I started looking at the rest of your catalog that was on sale and spent a bit more than my saved credit to pick up some of your other sets.

• JonnyRay said:

Like I mentioned above, this was an insta-buy for me. Actually have been saving some store credit so I could be sure to pick it up as soon as it came out.

Then ... like Fenix said ... I started looking at the rest of your catalog that was on sale and spent a bit more than my saved credit to pick up some of your other sets.

Oh wow, thank you! I really hope you like them! :)

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,767

Between this, Fight Lab, and the Superhero set you're quickly becoming the best pose vendor around here, imo :)

• Hylas said:

Between this, Fight Lab, and the Superhero set you're quickly becoming the best pose vendor around here, imo :)

That is so very kind. Thank you so much!

• A few minor adjustments as it is the same gender, and to prevent the dForce dresses from exploding. I love this set!

Wedding Night.png
    1828 x 893 - 2M
  • A few minor adjustments as it is the same gender, and to prevent the dForce dresses from exploding. I love this set!

This is great. I stared at it for a minute, before I realized that you had arranged flower petals on the bed, which you could only see in the reflection in the mirror. Nice details!

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,016
    edited February 2020

LOVED this pose set (I also bought the rest of your pose sets but I've yet to use them)! I just realized that your biometric expressions for G3F are also a favorite of mine and I've used them a lot in the past! Anyways, I just wanted to share two renders were this pose set has come in quite handy!

The first is a render commission for a client. I switched the male and female poses and tweak them so it fit the scene depicted. (Sharing a low-res version of this one since it's a commission).

The second is a promo for an upcoming set of valentine's props! Again, I tweaked the female figure slightly to show off the rose, but the poses are exquisite!

VK_Popup04.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 868K
    Embrace Bonus Portrait.jpg
    600 x 776 - 526K
    Post edited by FenixPhoenix on
  • Those look great! I love seeing how people use these, thank you!

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,133
    edited March 2020

I just got this set, after loving the seated and fashion pose sets. This is my first attempt - Embrace Pose 05. I made minor adjustments, because both characters are morphed.

Embrase Pose 05_005-sharpen.jpg
    1500 x 1950 - 2M
    Post edited by barbult on
  • Those ThingsThose Things Posts: 1,113

barbult said:

I just got this set, after loving the seated and fashion pose sets. This is my first attempt - Embrace Pose 05. I made minor adjustments, because both characters are morphed.

That's beautiful! Kind of how I pictured it being used. Thank you for sharing it!

edited March 2020

This is Embrace Pose 17. It was a challenge to get the dress simulated in this scene, but in the end, it worked out well for this pose. I only needed slight tweaking of the heads for the morphs and pucker/kiss expressions.

G8F Soft Curls Embrace Pose 17 Universal Dress Safe Lights.png
    2600 x 2000 - 4M
    Post edited by barbult on
  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,725
    edited March 2020

@barbult, both poses are wonderful. That dress, it makes me think of nouget or ice cream or something sweet, curvy, and delicious. However much effort you had to go through, it was so worth it.

@Those Things, you have a deft touch with real poses. And thank you for large .tip files. Tired, old eyes so appreciate them.

Mary

Post edited by memcneil70 on
  • inquireinquire Posts: 2,093

You wrote that these poses work well on same sex pairs. Could you post an image or two showing males? (I know you posted females.) Also, you said little adjustments were necessary. Could you comment on which adjustments would usually be necessary on poses used on two males?

edited March 2020
    inquire said:

You wrote that these poses work well on same sex pairs. Could you post an image or two showing males? (I know you posted females.) Also, you said little adjustments were necessary. Could you comment on which adjustments would usually be necessary on poses used on two males?

Sure thing! Here's Dain 8 embracing Christian 8. All I did for this was adust the hands, and since Daz has such great IK, that was as easy as just pulling them into place with the translate tool. Took about three minutes, and then I just rendered. I can't speak for every situation, but I'm guessing that usually the only adjustments you'll need are with hands, and maybe a bit of body spacing, depending on where your camera is going to be. I guess if I really wanted to make this absolutely perfect, I'd carefully place Dain's fingers on his left hand, and position their feet and toes so they're standing more firmly on the ground plane. But, of course, if they're wearing shoes, I wouldn't need to do this. I suppose it would depend on whatever story I was trying to tell.

Man Embrace.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 298K
    Post edited by Those Things on

@barbult, both poses are wonderful. That dress, it makes me think of nouget or ice cream or something sweet, curvy, and delicious. However much effort you had to go through, it was so worth it.

@Those Things, you have a deft touch with real poses. And thank you for large .tip files. Tired, old eyes so appreciate them.

Mary

Thank you so much, Mary. That means the world to me. And I feel you with the "tired old eyes"! :D

barbult said:

This is Embrace Pose 17. It was a challenge to get the dress simulated in this scene, but in the end, it worked out well for this pose. I only needed slight tweaking of the heads for the morphs and pucker/kiss expressions.

Oh wow, that is some dForce mastery, right there. Great render!

OK. Thank you very much for posting the males-males rendered work.

barbult said:
    OK. Thank you very much for posting the males-males rendered work.

Sure!

OK, I did buy it yesterday, and, as you said, very little adjusting seems to be needed to use these as male-male couples. I'm pleased. Thank you for your very fine work.

inquire said:

OK, I did buy it yesterday, and, as you said, very little adjusting seems to be needed to use these as male-male couples. I'm pleased. Thank you for your very fine work.

Thank you, Inquire! Can't wait to see what you make with it. :)

• nattaruknattaruk Posts: 524

My latest attempt with this great pose pack. I made very minor tweaks to the hand positions.

Jorge and Julieta Embrace

Rendered in 3Delight.

nattaruk said:

My latest attempt with this great pose pack. I made very minor tweaks to the hand positions.

Jorge and Julieta Embrace

Rendered in 3Delight.

That's 3Delight? Impressive! I love the reflections, too. 

• The carnival Is Over

Just a few tweaks so that they look at each other

The Carnival.png
    1828 x 893 - 3M

The carnival Is Over

That's quite an elaborate scene! Nice.

• barbult said:

The carnival Is Over

That's quite an elaborate scene! Nice.

Thanks!

The carnival Is Over

Oh wow, this is great! I can practically hear the crying. And the dust on the tires, too, all the little details. Such a great scene. I'm curious, is she leaving with the girl in the car, or is he?  

• The carnival Is Over

Oh wow, this is great! I can practically hear the crying. And the dust on the tires, too, all the little details. Such a great scene. I'm curious, is she leaving with the girl in the car, or is he?  

LOL. Thank you. Actually, she is saying good bye to him. The inspiration for this render was a song called The Carnival Is Over by The Seekers.

• Laundry Night

Two poses from this pose set, with a few alterations.

Another one from this set is cooking, I just need to make sure that it doesn't get zapped by a mod angel laugh

Laundry Night.png
    1822 x 887 - 2M

Laundry Night

Two poses from this pose set, with a few alterations.

Another one from this set is cooking, I just need to make sure that it doesn't get zapped by a mod angel laugh

I enjoy seeing your elaborate scenes. This is another good one.

• It's not you, it's me

A simple scene this time.

It's not you, It's me.png
    1822 x 887 - 2M