The Ultimate Super-Hero Freebie List!

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

nabob21 said:
    Does anyone know of a link to a Mystique texture that is like that seen in the X-Men movies? I did ask this in the Superhero Render thread but no one did so I thought I would give it a try here.

Thanks for any replies.

nabob21

Haven't seen one, no. :(I have one in my collection for V4 but the item has been removed from the site. The Read Me does not allow me to share it. I'm Sorry. I did look and try.

• nabob21nabob21 Posts: 916
    edited December 1969

Hi Jaderail,

Thanks for taking the time to look. I'm sorry I didn't get back to thank you sooner but I didn't get a notice that someone had replied.

• shadowhawk1shadowhawk1 Posts: 2,186
    edited October 2013

I posted this in the superhero render thread but thought I would cross post here since it deals with freebies. Would any of you be interested in the armor set and face mask for the old Malibu comice character Mantra? It was commissioned by me and made by Hal001 and is for V4 and Poser but will work in DS with some texture tweeking.

The other set I have is the Bubblegum Crisis armor (which I can't get on my DA page to link images while at work) It was a custom job by target view and I own the exclusive rights for distribution. It is also for V4 and works in Poser and DS with the awesome textures being done by DAZ's own Fisty. The Mantra armor I most defiantely cannot sell as it is almost an exact copy while the Bubblegum crisis armor is a conglomeration of several of the armor types and MIGHT be sellable but I would rather share this then try to profit from it. If you all think there is a demand for them I will post links on my DA account and make them available.

CAPGDPV6CATLGFHJCARF7RDGCA5J4IS2CANC1473CA2MQTTRCAUFL6Q7CAJ73298CA924HWKCAKMKGUPCACE4E3PCABYMWJHCA4PRQUDCABMQDZSCAZLF4UICA2NCN4ECAPS66N7CA1MZXFU.jpg
    300 x 291 - 19K
    Post edited by shadowhawk1 on
  • Knight22179Knight22179 Posts: 1,195
    edited December 1969

I posted this in the superhero render thread but thought I would cross post here since it deals with freebies. Would any of you be interested in the armor set and face mask for the old Malibu comice character Mantra? It was commissioned by me and made by Hal001 and is for V4 and Poser but will work in DS with some texture tweeking.

The other set I have is the Bubblegum Crisis armor (which I can't get on my DA page to link images while at work) It was a custom job by target view and I own the exclusive rights for distribution. It is also for V4 and works in Poser and DS with the awesome textures being done by DAZ's own Fisty. The Mantra armor I most defiantely cannot sell as it is almost an exact copy while the Bubblegum crisis armor is a conglomeration of several of the armor types and MIGHT be sellable but I would rather share this then try to profit from it. If you all think there is a demand for them I will post links on my DA account and make them available.

Even though I use Genesis exclusively now and have long since dumped V4, I'd still love to have this. Read almost all the Mantra issues and loved the concept of the character (for the most part). Too bad Marvel has put her on the shelf to collect dust.

Not familiar with Bubblegum Crisis Armor, had to google that in order to see what that looks like. Looks awesome. :)

edited December 1969

Even though I use Genesis exclusively now and have long since dumped V4, I'd still love to have this. Read almost all the Mantra issues and loved the concept of the character (for the most part). Too bad Marvel has put her on the shelf to collect dust.

Not familiar with Bubblegum Crisis Armor, had to google that in order to see what that looks like. Looks awesome. :)

I agree with you it was a very cool character but I don't think Marvel wanted to touch the whole TG idea of a male trapped in a woman's body ... pity really I thought it had potential. I just got off work for the day so give me a few minutes and I will post these on my DA account and post the links for everyone.

• Mr Gneiss GuyMr Gneiss Guy Posts: 462
    edited December 1969

Oh, then you need to check out the anime. The original Bubblegum Crisis is a hoot. Imagine they took Blade Runner and Streets of Fire and put them in a blender, because that's what it is. The original were released as OVAs. There was Bubblegum Crash, which isn't nearly as good, and Bubblegum Crisis: Tokyo 2040 which was a reboot they did shortly after Neon Genesis: Evangelion hit, and boy can you see the Evangelion DNA in it. It's okay, but vastly different from the original.

• Patrick TynerPatrick Tyner Posts: 640
    edited December 1969

Does anyone know where I can find Patorak's awesome version of The Thing from the Fantastic Four??

edited December 1969

Does anyone know where I can find Patorak's awesome version of The Thing from the Fantastic Four??

For some reason, Patorak had to remove the Thing from his ShareCG account so it's unavailable. :(

edited October 2013

ok all as promised here is the Mantra armor freebie. I have posted it on my DA page and in my group as well. Feel free to share it with others and I hope you all enjoy using it. I am including the wiki for those that don't know this character.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mantra_(comics)

And here is the link for the download. http://shadowhawkone.deviantart.com/art/Mantra-Cosplay-armor-for-V4-406353529?ga_submit_new=10:1381424146

Mantra_Cosplay_Armor1.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 327K
    edited October 2013

Thanks, ShadowHawk! Very much appreciated. :)

That Wiki you provided doesn't work. This would be better. http://www.geocities.com/mantraverse/

Updated the first page of this thread. ;)

Now, let's see how good this baby looks on Genesis. ;)

Post edited by Knight22179 on
    edited December 1969

Thanks, ShadowHawk! Very much appreciated. :)

That Wiki you provided doesn't work. This would be better. http://www.geocities.com/mantraverse/

Now, let's see how good this baby looks on Genesis. ;)

Well i am looking forward to seeing that as well! I am really looking forward to seeing what people do with it.

• Patrick TynerPatrick Tyner Posts: 640
    edited December 1969

For some reason, Patorak had to remove the Thing from his ShareCG account so it's unavailable. :(

That's a shame, I had it and stored it on a 1 tb external hard drive and my daughter knocked it down and I lost tons of stuff. I was in the middle of backing it up.

edited October 2013

Here is a set of Cosplay armor based on the Japanese Anime series Bubble Gum Crisis. The set works for V4 and has a bunch of morphs as well as shaders that work in both Poser 6+ and DS3+. There is even a light set included. The shaders and light set were made by Fisty Luna. There is a second skin that gives V4 a bodysuit texture and hides her feet. This is a large file that includes both the Poser and DS materials. This is being given to the 3D community for free by me.

http://shadowhawkone.deviantart.com/art/Bubblegum-Cosplay-Armour-For-V4-406421630?ga_submit_new=10:1381493068

BubbleGum_Cosplay_Armor.jpg
    1252 x 1620 - 511K
    edited December 1969

Here is a set of Cosplay armor based on the Japanese Anime series Bubble Gum Crisis. The set works for V4 and has a bunch of morphs as well as shaders that work in both Poser 6+ and DS3+. There is even a light set included. The shaders and light set were made by Fisty Luna. There is a second skin that gives V4 a bodysuit texture and hides her feet. This is a large file that includes both the Poser and DS materials. This is being given to the 3D community for free by me.

http://shadowhawkone.deviantart.com/art/Bubblegum-Cosplay-Armour-For-V4-406421630?ga_submit_new=10:1381493068

That looks awesome, ShadowHawk! Thanks for sharing! :)

edited December 1969

That looks awesome, ShadowHawk! Thanks for sharing! :)

Thanks for hosting this here and I hope you are able to fit it to Genesis since I know you use it instead of Gen4 figures.

• Papa NacePapa Nace Posts: 4
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the share Shadowhawk1.

edited December 1969

Invader said:
    Thanks for the share Shadowhawk1.

You are more than welcome
  • the halfdragonthe halfdragon Posts: 29
    edited December 1969

oh cool this makes for great halloween costume party renders

• RavenScar613RavenScar613 Posts: 2
    edited December 1969

OH MY GOD! That Crisis Hardsuit is AMAZING!!! Congrats,Shadowhawk...you have earned my first post since the new forums went up....(yeah,been lurking since then) I am SO geeked right now....Been a while since I had that "I OWN the candystore" feeling...hehehehe
    Will post an image for ya as soon as I can...

edited December 1969

OH MY GOD! That Crisis Hardsuit is AMAZING!!! Congrats,Shadowhawk...you have earned my first post since the new forums went up....(yeah,been lurking since then) I am SO geeked right now....Been a while since I had that "I OWN the candystore" feeling...hehehehe
    Will post an image for ya as soon as I can...

RavenScar you just made posting that set as a freebie worth it. Thank you very much and I look forward to seeing your images.

• RavenScar613RavenScar613 Posts: 2
    edited December 1969

I need more time to work on making it more metallic and plasticized, and to find which skins work as undersuits for it.
    I don't mind coloring it myself,though.

Bubblegum_Crash.jpg
    853 x 614 - 105K
    edited December 1969

I need more time to work on making it more metallic and plasticized, and to find which skins work as undersuits for it.
    I don't mind coloring it myself,though.

Take all the time you need too, I am looking forward to seeing how it turn out.

• Fernando_JFernando_J Posts: 14
    edited December 1969

Elfwine said:
    I am kinda surprised that no one has mentioned the 100 free Super-Hero poses I made for both the Mil3 and Mil4 figures.

100 Super Hero Poses for the Mil3 Figures
    https://market.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/details.php?item_id=62321

100 Super Hero Poses for the Mil4 Figures
    https://market.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/details.php?item_id=62318

I'm new on Daz or any 3d software so my question could be obvious but, could I use those pose on Daz studio 4.6 on genesis base? I don't have any actual character like Michael 4 or the other just the free base that it's included on the software.

• nobody1954nobody1954 Posts: 933
    edited December 1969

Elfwine said:
    I am kinda surprised that no one has mentioned the 100 free Super-Hero poses I made for both the Mil3 and Mil4 figures.

100 Super Hero Poses for the Mil3 Figures
    https://market.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/details.php?item_id=62321

100 Super Hero Poses for the Mil4 Figures
    https://market.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/details.php?item_id=62318

I'm new on Daz or any 3d software so my question could be obvious but, could I use those pose on Daz studio 4.6 on genesis base? I don't have any actual character like Michael 4 or the other just the free base that it's included on the software.

Yes, the poses work well with Genesis figures. Some adjustments may be needed.

• KevmannKevmann Posts: 60
    edited December 1969

Does anyone knows where I could find a rocketship like Superman's? The one on Renderosity was removed before I could get it.

• 3WC3WC Posts: 1,094
    edited October 2013

Anybody seen any textures for the Incredibles? Gen4 and Genesis preferably, but anything would work.

EDIT: Never mind, I made my own.

mrincredible.jpg
    1100 x 828 - 126K
    Post edited by 3WC on
  • whizwhiz Posts: 5
    edited January 2014

i'm looking for a ben grimm (the thing) for either f3 or f4. i seem to remember one for f3 but i can't find it now... thanks for the help.
    update :) sorry i just saw the other request a few pages back and i had the file i needed in my runtime already duh...

Post edited by whiz on
  • TorbyTorby Posts: 250
    edited December 1969

RoguePilot just posted a Superman M4 suit…an alternate version.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/69927/browse/11/Poser/Superman-New52-Suit

I just downloaded Rogue Pilot's Superman for M4. Love how you can morph the cape! I figured to edit the color map for the body to make it say something besides "S," but the .jpg only has blocks of color. Looks like the S is modeled in?

M5RoguePilotSuperman.jpg
    650 x 500 - 57K
  • vesbin_8238e8e9f3vesbin_8238e8e9f3 Posts: 49
    edited January 2014

Torby said:

RoguePilot just posted a Superman M4 suit…an alternate version.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/69927/browse/11/Poser/Superman-New52-Suit

I just downloaded Rogue Pilot's Superman for M4. Love how you can morph the cape! I figured to edit the color map for the body to make it say something besides "S," but the .jpg only has blocks of color. Looks like the S is modeled in?

I was able to recolor the whole thing, (had to turn the symbol off all together) and added my own symbol to be a ally Hero in my Champions game.

Epislon.jpg
    1330 x 920 - 166K
    Post edited by vesbin_8238e8e9f3 on
    edited December 1969

kev1967 said:
    Does anyone knows where I could find a rocketship like Superman's? The one on Renderosity was removed before I could get it.

I'm also looking for something like this. When, and if, I do, I'll post the link in my original post. :)

If your going for a Retro look, there is a retro rocketship in the PC. But, I'm looking for something more modern.