Dental Plan for Genesis - Now Available (Commercial)

12346»

Comments

• donkere.roosdonkere.roos Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    Great to hear there will be a G2F/M version. have another question is it possible that there will be an version for Horse 2 and Big Cat 2. That would be great.

Love your product's. They are a great addition to complete Genesis and Genesis 2. :coolsmile:

Hmmmm, I don't really do animals, but I am sure if there is enough demand somebody else who does support them will pick it up. My focus is more on the Humanoid figures. I would love to support as much as possible, but with my tight schedule, there isn't enough time to do it all unfortunately:(

Thanks for the reaction. Hope someone will pick it up and do the same great job on it as you.

• mike-2237369mike-2237369 Posts: 11
    edited December 1969

Do you have an ETA for the Genesis2 Female and Male version? Have teeth that really need a dentist. :)

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
    edited January 2014

Should be released in February. No specific Date at the moment. Draagonstorm and myself are working on it as we speak:) I am adding some additional options for more flexability and some Jaw options as well. Will also have HD details.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • mike-2237369mike-2237369 Posts: 11
    edited January 2014

Sweet. Eagerly waiting. Have you figured out how to make the sharp incisors look more like the canines rather than flattened shark teeth? They seem to have the same mesh structure. I could edit it in post, but not having to would be nice. Actually, I have use of both looks - the shark-tooth look as well as the rounded sharp tooth look where incisors look like the canines. Also, if you have new updates, are you going to apply them to your Genesis1 product too?

Post edited by mike-2237369 on
  • TheWheelManTheWheelMan Posts: 1,014
    edited December 1969

Will there be Poser support this time? I can use the original product in Poser just fine except I can only use the textures at 100%.

edited December 1969

mike said:
    Sweet. Eagerly waiting. Have you figured out how to make the sharp incisors look more like the canines rather than flattened shark teeth? They seem to have the same mesh structure. I could edit it in post, but not having to would be nice. Actually, I have use of both looks - the shark-tooth look as well as the rounded sharp tooth look where incisors look like the canines. Also, if you have new updates, are you going to apply them to your Genesis1 product too?

The sharp incisor teeth morphs have been re-done and are less flat. I have not schedualled a Genesis1 update at this stage. But I will see what can be done. I cannot make any promises at this stage as updating older products to match new ones takes away developement time on newer projects and puts them behind schedual. But if I find a gap I shall do so:)

edited January 2014

Will there be Poser support this time? I can use the original product in Poser just fine except I can only use the textures at 100%.

This was a tough decision and unfortunately developing the material interface for Poser as well means it would have to be built from scratch and would cost quite a bit of time and money. We want to keep the price down as much as possible. So Poser users will still be able to use the morphs, but the materials application (interface) will be Daz Studio only. Creating a script interface like Dental Plans is not a case of an easy port. If it was, we would not hesitate to do a Poser version of it. Hope you understand.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • TheWheelManTheWheelMan Posts: 1,014
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:

This was a tough decision and unfortunately developing the material interface for Poser as well means it would have to be built from scratch and would cost quite a bit of time and money. We want to keep the price down as much as possible. So Poser users will still be able to use the morphs, but the materials application (interface) will be Daz Studio only. Creating a script interface like Dental Plans is not a case of an easy port. If it was, we would not hesitate to do a Poser version of it. Hope you understand.

Yes, I totally understand. Just figured it never hurts to ask. :-)