Carrara 8 pro, Trial expired, serial invalid, is this for real?

donatodonato Posts: 22
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

Am I a dunce? It seems there is no new serial number availible. Am I just not finding it?
Worse, all my serial numbers disapeared from my account. Am I the only one?

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,189
    edited December 1969

I just noticed mine is missing as well from my serial number list. We'll have to inquire about this

• wetcircuitwetcircuit Posts: 0
    edited December 1969
    edited December 1969

I have every version of Carrara and I'm missing all the SN

• Design AcrobatDesign Acrobat Posts: 459
    edited December 1969

Make sure you list more than 20 or 30 instead of the standard 10 serial numbers the "serial number" registry page shows.

• donatodonato Posts: 22
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    I have every version of Carrara and I'm missing all the SN

me too

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

don't you people save you SN - I have them in a file so they don't get lost .
    not the betas .

• RomancefantasyRomancefantasy Posts: 0
    edited July 2012

Make sure you list more than 20 or 30 instead of the standard 10 serial numbers the "serial number" registry page shows.

Yes this is probably the problem if you can't see your older serial numbers. At the top of the page under My Serial Numbers you should see something that says: "Items 1 to 10 of X total" and a drop down box that says "show 10 per page". Just show 50 per page and you should see them all.

And like Bigh I try to save the page with all my serial numbers every time I buy something with a serial. You just never know when you may need it and can't get connected to the net for example.

Post edited by Romancefantasy on
  • TraumadorTraumador Posts: 3
    edited December 1969

bigh said:
    not the betas .

1. I do save all my serial numbers... Hasn't been much help here, they are all expired or invalid. No matter which version of Carrara I try they've screwed my software... as far as I can tell all for bloody Genesis, a package/system I have NO interest in (or I would have bought it instead!)

2. Daz itself is infuriating on its lack of communication on the status of this software.

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

Traumador said:
    bigh said:
    not the betas .

1. I do save all my serial numbers... Hasn't been much help here, they are all expired or invalid. No matter which version of Carrara I try they've screwed my software... as far as I can tell all for bloody Genesis, a package/system I have NO interest in (or I would have bought it instead!)

2. Daz itself is infuriating on its lack of communication on the status of this software.

I don't know about the Mac - but if you have say C8.1 for pc then your SN should work .
    Genesis is free with DS 4 - nothing to buy .

• Design AcrobatDesign Acrobat Posts: 459
    edited December 1969

bigh said:
    not the betas .

I still have serial number from Windows 2.1x. Well, it's a number and I saved it. :)

edited December 1969

Yes this is probably the problem if you can't see your older serial numbers. At the top of the page under My Serial Numbers you should see something that says: "Items 1 to 10 of X total" and a drop down box that says "show 10 per page". Just show 50 per page and you should see them all.

And like Bigh I try to save the page with all my serial numbers every time I buy something with a serial. You just never know when you may need it and can't get connected to the net for example.

Thanks. I can't believe I didn't see that. Now mine are there.

• donatodonato Posts: 22
    edited December 1969

bigh said:
    not the betas .

Of course we do. But normally, so does Daz. If they lost them, we have to enter them again.