where are millenium kids?

Wanted to check if there are still VINTAGE Luke and Laura but can't find them in store anymore.

Also disappeared many good characters by Thorne and others which were for them.

Earlier this year i got v3 and stephanie 3,  and wanted to...

:(

Comments

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,926

There were:

a) Millenium Boys

b) Millenium Girls

c) Millenium Preschool Kids

d) Millenium Young Teens

e) Millenium Baby

f) Millenium Baby 3.0

but they are all gone except Millenium Baby 3.0. They were still quite decent too, although I've never actually used any of them.  What the reason was to keep Millenium Baby 3.0 but not the rest of the millenium children I couldn't guess.

The Kids 4 Pro Bundle for V4/M4 is still around though.

• akmerlowakmerlow Posts: 1,124

Oh, well, all of this very sad :( same with some of Bryce products which disappeared before i even knew about them etc. etc.

At least an outfit which i have in library isnt Laura only but also Aiko 3

• HavosHavos Posts: 5,305

If you own GenX you can get this add on  https://www.daz3d.com/genx2-addon-gen3-kids which at least gives you all the Generation 3 Kid shapes (ie Laura, Luke, Maddie and Matt) on Genesis 1, 2 or 3 (depending on which add ons you have for Generation X). Using these shapes you can also create clones to move Laura's etc clothing onto the latter figures as well.

• I can't find Luke or Laura in my back catelog either - just some of their outfits! They are in the Runtime on my old render box though, so I definitely bought them.

• I can't find Luke or Laura in my back catelog either - just some of their outfits! They are in the Runtime on my old render box though, so I definitely bought them.

Don't search by their names. Look in your product library for Millennium Kids - Young Teens

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,884
    edited December 2019

I can't find Luke or Laura in my back catelog either - just some of their outfits! They are in the Runtime on my old render box though, so I definitely bought them.

As nonesuch00 alluded to above they were not called by name in the product. Luke and Laura are Millennium Kids - Young Teens. Matt and Madison are Millennium Kids - Preschoolers. Maybe this will help tracking them down in your back catalogue. Search 'Millennium Kids' in your product library.

Post edited by Haruchai on
  • evacynevacyn Posts: 958
    I've tried using the GenX add-on but from my experience the conversations have issues like sunken eyes, etc when dialed in.
  • Haruchai said:

I can't find Luke or Laura in my back catelog either - just some of their outfits! They are in the Runtime on my old render box though, so I definitely bought them.

As nonesuch00 alluded to above they were not called by name in the product. Luke and Laura are Millennium Kids - Young Teens. Matt and Madison are Millennium Kids - Preschoolers. Maybe this will help tracking them down in your back catalogue. Search 'Millennium Kids' in your product library.

It works better when I spell Millennium with two "n"s...  frown

edited December 2019
    Haruchai said:

Don't feel bad, Nonesuch didn't either and my post was edited to add all the extra "n"s when I realised I hadn't initially :D

Post edited by Haruchai on

No, I still spelled it wrong and I even was comparing back and forth after the forum SW flagged the last one for spelling but none of the rest of them. What wrong forum SW, it's spelled the same way it's spelled everywhere else it appears in my post.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,724

There's at least one of them (if they haven't fixed it) which is spelled with one N only so it won't show up in DIM (and other places) if you search on "Millennium".

Taoz said:

There's at least one of them (if they haven't fixed it) which is spelled with one N only so it won't show up in DIM (and other places) if you search on "Millennium".

Millenium Baby 3.0 Character Morphs (I had to try it)

Haruchai said:
    Taoz said:

Millenium Baby 3.0 Character Morphs (I had to try it)

Hey! That explains why it's the only one of those products left probably! They searched for, found, and deleted the others but didn't find the misspelled one and so didn't delete it. If you want it you'd better buy it before they do find it.

• wizwiz Posts: 1,100
    Haruchai said:

Don't feel bad, Nonesuch didn't either and my post was edited to add all the extra "n"s when I realised I hadn't initially :D

I don't know about "all the extra 'n's". Millennnium just doesn't look right.

Do the 'n's justify the memes?

• akmerlowakmerlow Posts: 1,124
    evacyn said:
    I've tried using the GenX add-on but from my experience the conversations have issues like sunken eyes, etc when dialed in.

possibly fixable manually somehow?

• wiz said:
    I don't know about "all the extra 'n's". Millennnium just doesn't look right.

The late (unfortunately) Sir Terry Pratchett stipulated that it's easy to spell "banana". He also warned that it's not so easy to stop spelling it (e.g. banananana).

wiz said:
    Do the 'n's justify the memes?

'Nuff said.