Trumarcar's Freebies Updated 18th December 2017

Comments

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

Oh I missed part 1 the first time, now part 2.

Thank you, these are great.:-)

• trumarcartrumarcar Posts: 489
    edited December 1969

Well, I'm glad you got them now, Wendy! Hugs.

• RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
    edited December 1969

Thank you very very much for these awesome historic dresses. I love to see our Toon-characters in historic gowns and clothes. I wish Chohole would do textures again, these ones are really a good candidate for her texturing talents.

OhJuliet2.jpg
    964 x 737 - 659K
    edited December 1969

I have also played again with the Halloween Suit for Lil' Bit and created this little SpaceBoy ...

Spaceboy.jpg
    744 x 1024 - 384K
    edited December 1969

I didn't see your lovely picture of the Renaissance outfits - particularly love Cupcake!! The spaceboy is such a great idea - love the textures.

Thank you so much for both of the pictures.:-)

edited March 2014

Inspired by Mmalbert's gorgeous Send in the Clowns for Pippin, this is a clown oufit. Pants, top, shoes, hat and collar with morphs.

You will need "Send in the Clowns" and M4 Short Dreds Hair by Sickleyield. There are links to them on the download page.

At KCTC Freebies

pip_clownsfr_500.jpg
    500 x 500 - 264K
    Post edited by trumarcar on
  • DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,646
    edited December 1969

A lovely little costume, Tru and such a wonderful complement to mmalbert.

edited November 2013

Dollygirl said it all and can only agree with her. Beautiful idea and realisation. :)

Because the link above moves to the main freebie site, which has currently no link to the set or to the Pippin Page I add this link here.

http://kctc.francemi.net/index.htm?http&&&kctc;.francemi.net/pippin_07.htm

I'm sure, Lisa will fix the main site with a new link soon.

Post edited by RCTSpanky on
    edited December 1969

Thank you both very much. The links are working now thanks, Spanky. Alisa did fix them! :-)

• toyyaristoyyaris Posts: 85
    edited November 2013

the cutest of all, thank you my friend
    big hug

Post edited by toyyaris on
    edited December 1969

Thank you very much, Toyyaris. Hugs.:-)

edited March 2014

A nice warm tracksuit for Sadie. Lots of colours, some to match Sadie's Sneakers from KCTC Freebies and the pants have morphs to fit them. The hood has morphs, too.

From Treasurechest on the Index page.

sadietracks_600.jpg
    600 x 600 - 239K
  • robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

Thank you! I'm sure Sadie will look cute in this!

edited March 2014

Thanks, Robkelk! :)

This is my Christmas freebie for 2013 - Frilly Coat for Gumdrop. It goes with the Nutcracker set from KCTC Freebies.

Coat, hat, muff, boots, second skin gloves (for Gumdrops Remapped from KCTC Freebies ) and four sets of textures.

On the Gumdrops page at Treasurechest

Happy Christmas and a great New Year!!

gumfrilly_coats600.jpg
    600 x 600 - 230K
    edited December 1969

Thank you very much for these great gift. I want also thank you very much for all the great freebies, you gave us the last year. Without your freebies if our Toons less to wear. It is always a great pleasure when I find something new from you, either here or on the site of the KCTC.

I'm also pretty sure, that many vendors to whom we owe our Toon friends know to appreciate your work. Unfortunetely these category has to less support from the stores and the vendors, because most users like to buy the 845th version of a bra for V4,5,6 as a new shirt for Cookie, Sadie, Mavka or Kiki.

Please keep on with your great talent for us in the next year too. I wish you all love, happiness and above all health. Have a merry christmas and a happy new year.

edited December 1969

That has made all hard work worthwhile, Spanky! Thank you so much and I wish you and yours a very Happy Christmas and the best of New Years.

edited March 2014

Happy New Year!! A New Year Baby outfit for Lil Bit. Nappy (diaper) with pin, top hat and banner. That's it for this year - see you in 2014!

At Treasurechest now on the Lil Bit page.

lbnewyear_600.jpg
    600 x 600 - 326K
    edited December 1969

Thank you once again for the great support for all the cute toonies. I wish you a great start in 2014 and a hapy and healed new year.

PS. I've started with one of my To Do's for 2014 a little earlier ... learning more Poser

Thanks.jpg
    765 x 641 - 101K
    edited December 1969

Thank you for the cute pic Spanky!!! :-)

I wish you all a Happy and healthy New Year and lots of fun with your graphics.:)

edited March 2014

First one of 2014! Single braid hair for Gummies with morphs and colours.

At KCTC Freebies

gsingle_braid_500.jpg
    500 x 500 - 172K
  • atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Got it. Thank you, Trumarcar.

edited December 1969

You're welcome, AtiicAnne and Happy New Year! :)

• mininessiemininessie Posts: 324
    edited December 1969

*applauses*

edited March 2014

Thank you Mininessie! Hugs. :)

Two new outfits for Gumdrops for the New Year. First a 20s coat and porkpie hat, with a violin case (non-opening).

Second a driving outfit with cap, coat, goggles (for cap or wearing) hat with two veils and glove cuffs. The last are for using with the 2nd. skin "gloves" for Gumdrops remapped (who can be found at KCTC Freebies).

The car was a very generous Christmas freebie and can now be found at http://www.adh3d.com/motorbug.php

All on the Gumdrops page at Treasurechest.

drivingcoat_600.jpg
    600 x 600 - 274K
    20sfurcoat_600.jpg
    600 x 600 - 265K
  • DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,491
    edited December 1969

Oh my word that is SO CUTE!!!! I love your gumdrops stuff :D

edited December 1969

Thank you very much for that coats and the nice 20's outfits. Especially the fur coat of Mr. Al Cappucino let him look like a decadent Gumdrop-Pimp. I love the expressions of the gangsters too. You did once again a stunning job.

edited December 1969

Thank you very much Belovedalia and Spanky. I'm glad you like these. With the wintry conditions around at the moment, I thought Gummies needed some protection from the cold!! :-)

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

Thanks a lot, especially for the hairdos. Jasmin, Jazlyn, Kimberly, Jason and the rest of toony folk will be delighted!

By the way, could you consider making the hairs available as single downloads as well please?

edited January 2014

Glad you like them. I will think about separate hair in the future and see what I can do! :)

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

trumarcar said:
    Glad you like them. I will think about separate hair in the future and see what I can do! :)

Fantastic! I downloaded all the sets that have haircuts anyway. Not only the clothes are cute (although I don't have Gumdrops, so fitting them to Genesis, even the toony morphs, may prove difficult), but the haircuts will fit my Kimberly nicely :).

PS Does your site offer an e-mail newsletter option? I'd love to subscribe.