Zilpha HD for Jenni 8 is loading with all of my G8F characters(SOLVED)

ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,959
edited December 2019 in The Commons

Zilpha HD for Jenni 8 loads at 100% with G8F and every G8F character.  I remember reading how to fix this besides dialing her out each time. Is there a way?

Post edited by ALLIEKATBLUE on

Comments

• https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/368281/zilpha-invades-daz#latest Someone posted this in Tech forum. There might be a solution there.yes

• jardinejardine Posts: 1,190

i've filed a bug report.

• https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/368281/zilpha-invades-daz#latest Someone posted this in Tech forum. There might be a solution there.yes

Thanks
  • xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,677

I put in a ticket for this on the 21st. On the second I got this stock response: "Due to a high volume of Help Tickets, our Customer Service Team is currently experiencing a delay in ticket response time.

Because we strive to resolve each ticket with individual time and care, it is likely that we will not get to your ticket as promptly as we usually do...."

• Sisyphus1977Sisyphus1977 Posts: 305
    edited December 2019

Zilpha HD for Jenni 8 loads at 100% with G8F and every G8F character.  I remember reading how to fix this besides dialing her out each time. Is there a way?

Here is the fix we arrived at from the link in the tech forum.  You will need to locate the file CTRLVex3DSZilpha.dsf.  Here are the steps, you can use Word Pad to edit the file too.

Find the CTRLVex3DSZilpha.dsf file. 

Open the file to edit it.  I used MS Visual Studio 2017 in the example, but @Daventaki noted you can use Word Pad to open and edit the file.

Change the "Value" parameter from 1 to 0.

That will fix the loading problem.  You can test it by opening a G8F figure or other scene you did with a G8F and the go to the shaping tab, select the people parameter and scroll down to Zilpha, the slider should now be at 0.

@ALLIEKATBLUE, could you update the title of this thread to solved, so others know the solution is here too.  I have attached a Zip file, that contains the CTRLVex3DSZilpha.dsf file (the thread posting will not allow uploading *.dsf file types), if anyone just wants to try to just replace the file without going through the modification steps. I hope uploading this corrected file does not break any of the TOS.  Many thanks.

zip
    zip
    CTRLVex3DSZilpha.zip
    708B
    Post edited by Sisyphus1977 on
  • Thank you @Sisyphus1977 for going through the trouble of updating the file and posting it.  I have changed this thread to solved.  Thanks again

Allison

• I'm surprised at how long this is taking to get a fix. Thanks @Sisyphus1977 for posting this.
  • Joe2018Joe2018 Posts: 232

As I comment in this Thread: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/5126441/#Comment_5126441

Since two days there is a fixed version for Zilpha via Install Manager!

• This issue has returned with the update to Zilpha HD that went out today. I submitted a ticket, but have not yet received a response.

• jaxprogjaxprog Posts: 312

I hadn't used my Daz Studio in about 2 weeks. I decided to resume an unfinished project. Loaded it up and saw the model's face was different. Her nose had a hook. Of course, I loaded and reloaded looked at different characters and the base genesis female 8 and notice all the models were broken. So I came here. Thank God I did. And Thank You Sisyphus. I edited the file using Notepad. 

Before the fix or file edit I looked at my models again and saw Zilpha was being currently used, not matter the model. Also I noticed this morning Zilpha was in the update section of DIMM and I did the update.

This needs to be fixed.

Attention to detail Vex. You sneeze once and everyone catches a cold.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,677
    edited October 2020

I'm glad I checked this so I don't load the Zilpha update.

Post edited by xyer0 on