help - need to remove all head/face morphs

working with an existing, all but done, character (v4) and the client suddenly wants the currently Asian character to look more American. But every time I try to change to another face, it distorts, looking nothing like the intended face.

How do I remove all previous morphs on the face and affect nothing else?

Comments

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,724

Try to select the head only and then Edit > Figure > Restore > Restore Seleted Item(s) Shape

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,922

a) Select the Head

b) In the Parameters Tab, select "Currently Used" near the top of the tab

c) You'll see what morphs are active now on the head. It can be a long list but you just need to work your way down the list and Zero the sliders.

OR

You can in the Scene Tab

a) select the Head & 

b) RMB in the scene tab & Select All Children

c) Go to the menu up top & Edit - Figure - Zero - Zero Selected Item(s) Shape

However, I think it will also erase what posing & expressions you've done on the head but I can't remember for sure.

• WillowRavenWillowRaven Posts: 3,724

a) Select the Head

c) You'll see what morphs are active now on the head. It can be a long list but you just need to work your way down the list and Zero the sliders.

OR

You can in the Scene Tab

a) select the Head & 

However, I think it will also erase what posing & expressions you've done on the head but I can't remember for sure.

RMB?

• HavosHavos Posts: 5,305

a) Select the Head

OR

You can in the Scene Tab

a) select the Head & 

RMB?

right mouse button

I think I got it (not sure what combination but something close to what you guys said) ... thanks, guys :)

• GoggerGogger Posts: 2,303

You all helped a lurker too!  I was coming here to look for a solution to my base G8F loading with some pretty strong shapes already dialed in - clearly NOT the stock Genesis 8 Female. After trying some of what you spoke of here I was able to clear my base G8F and get her to actually look like the figure I was trying to load in. THANKS! 

I'm glad my ineptitude helps someone else :)