[Released]Easy Snap Universal Habitat[Commercial]

Midnight_storiesMidnight_stories Posts: 4,112
edited December 2019 in Daz PA Commercial Products

“Easy Snap Universal Habitat” is a great compliment to the Universe Explorers, comes with 9 Easy Snap props. With main habitat that has connections that snap to it. With Cross sections, T Pieces, 90 Deg Bends, 2 straight section, ramps, solar panels and a door with control dials. There a 5 material presets and 5 different floor materials. The main Hab has several morphs, Hide Antenna, Hide Rails, Hide Stairs, Windows Down and Floor Flat. There are 2 360 HDR in 16K resolution so great quality. They come in Ice and Dessert themes. I have made 2 subsets to get you started, both have several camera presets. While it doesn’t come with internal props. It works well with the Solaris props and the Psi MedBay, plus many more. There are 2 tutorial videos to help you use the Easy Snap system and create your own subsets.

Post edited by Midnight_stories on

Comments

• Midnight_storiesMidnight_stories Posts: 4,112
    edited December 2019
    Popup06.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 485K
    Popup07.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 643K
    Popup09.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 647K
    Popup03.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 420K
    Popup08.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 594K
    edited December 2019

This is just a demo of making your own set plus some shortcut keys to speed things up. All the section come with light materials. 30Min long

• Preview of Sea Habitat

• rrwardrrward Posts: 556
    edited December 2019

"So, yeah, I blew myself up. Best guess, I forgot to account for the excess oxygen that I've been exhaling when I did my calculations because I'm stupid. I'm gonna get back to work here just as soon as my ears stop ringing."

And what rover is that?

Post edited by rrward on
  • I must say DzFire is my go to man for vehicles link below!

https://www.daz3d.com/romulus-01-rover

• jedijuddjedijudd Posts: 606

It looks great looking forward to it

• rrwardrrward Posts: 556

Upon reflection, I'd like a doorless endcap, as you might not want too many doors leading outside. Also a smaller hexagonal single-connector structure to give some variaty.

edited December 2019

I'm doing a Sea Habitat so may be able to add a Doorless end cap to that one, both Habitats will suit each other.

Rocks02.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 481K

Pretty sure Midnight stories already submitted the set, to late for changes, I think it looks great how it is

• Yes when I post the images in the forum you know it's passed daz QA and is coming very shortly. I hardly ever do WIP.

I tried something new with the 360 HDR instead modeling it. Thanks

jedijudd said:

Pretty sure Midnight stories already submitted the set, to late for changes, I think it looks great how it is

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,885

Is the lettering and whatnot separate (IE a decal or something), or part of the included maps?

edited December 2019
    Oso3D said:

Is the lettering and whatnot separate (IE a decal or something), or part of the included maps?

Like the Universe Suits they can be turned off or change the logo and text as they are controled by a B&W Image.

Also colors can be changed by defuse color

Change Logo.jpg
    588 x 606 - 183K
  • Here's more sneak peeks at the sea habitat ! and thanks everyone this have been my best selling environment pack ever :)

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,105

I ended up buying this and both the suits. Now I’d damn well better start rendering some sci-fi scenes!

Looks great looking forward to the sea habitat

• Both of those look amazing.

Can you confirm whether the Universe Explorer suits are sealed at the ankles? The legwear looks as if it seperates, like trousers, which would be no good for spacesuits in a vacuum (although I could still use them for other purposes).

• Yes the boots are separate, it's one of those things you're damned if you do you're damned if you don't. You can't tell either way as all that is hidden buy the suit.

• jjoynerjjoyner Posts: 466

When will Sea Habitat be available for purchase in the store?