[Released] Embrace: Pose Pairs for Genesis 8 [Commercial]

Those ThingsThose Things Posts: 1,113
edited November 2019 in Daz PA Commercial Products

This was definitely the most challenging set of poses I've ever done. So many points of contact, so many mesh intersections, so much care over how weight was distributed. I had to use live models for quite a few of these, and I spent a ridiculous amount of time fussing over the hands, but I'm really happy with how they came out. So here they are: 60 poses arranged into 30 pairs (plus mirrors, of course), that depict the warmth and meaning of human conncetion. From the romantic, to the comforting, to passionate. Also, I did something different this time, and color-coded the tool tips and thumbnails. I think they're the easiest to use ever. Rather than babble on about it, here's some promo images to rub on your eyeballs:

P.S. I just realized that I left one of the pose pairs out of the promo images. Oooops! So, if you get these, think of this extra posing pair like the secret toy surprise in the box of cereal. What could it be? WHAT COULD IT BE??? 

Post edited by Those Things on

Comments

• I like it!

• I like it!

Thanks, Doctor Jellybean! 

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

This looks really promising. I love your choice of models for the promos! The contrast heightens the visual impact of the poses.

• SorelSorel Posts: 1,390

These look fantastic!

• Sigurd said:

This looks really promising. I love your choice of models for the promos! The contrast heightens the visual impact of the poses.

Thank you! Daz has certainly expanded its G8 figure line over the last two years. It's like a UN assembly in my runtime. :)

• Sorel said:

These look fantastic!

Thank you, Sorel!

• Those ThingsThose Things Posts: 1,113
    edited November 2019

• Those ThingsThose Things Posts: 1,113
    edited November 2019

• I should add, that the poses also work quite well on same sex pairs. Just need little adjustments.

• My clumsy morning fingers posted the same comment three times. Need more coffee! :D

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

and then you removed your attachment thumbnail,  so the image doesn't show for anyone except you

• Chohole said:

and then you removed your attachment thumbnail,  so the image doesn't show for anyone except you

Ha ha, I think I need a nap. :)  Here's the image:

Vampire's Kiss.jpg
    910 x 1300 - 903K
  • Chohole said:

Ha ha, I think I need a nap. :)  Here's the image:

• Ahhh, I see what happens. When you scale the image, it turns it into a new post.

Ok...I'm just going to step slowly away from my browser now...

• And have a coffee LOL

This is def going into my cart.

I will chip in a few bucks for a Keurig for you. That last picture is something else. Make a great Vampyr scene also.

• So amazing! Love your pose sets.

• And have a coffee LOL

This is def going into my cart.

Sigurd said:

I will chip in a few bucks for a Keurig for you. That last picture is something else. Make a great Vampyr scene also.

Thank you both! I promise, in the future, to try not to post in forums without suffcient blood caffeine levels. :)

• So amazing! Love your pose sets.

That's so nice to hear, thank you!

• JonnyRayJonnyRay Posts: 1,744

Honestly, I have several sets with embracing pairs, but I'm super happy I clicked on this to check it out anyway. There are several really unique poses and situations here and the time and attention to detail really shows. Will definitely be going in my cart when it releases!

• JonnyRay said:

Honestly, I have several sets with embracing pairs, but I'm super happy I clicked on this to check it out anyway. There are several really unique poses and situations here and the time and attention to detail really shows. Will definitely be going in my cart when it releases!

Thank you so much, JonnyRay, that's so good to hear!

• Releeeeeased! And with a great Black Friday sale price, too. :)

https://www.daz3d.com/embrace-pose-pairs-for-genesis-8

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,886

I don't normally get pose packs but this was delightful, yoink!

• SorelSorel Posts: 1,390
    Just snatched this set up. I will try to work on a scene tonight.
  • Oso3D said:

I don't normally get pose packs but this was delightful, yoink!

Yay! Glad you liked it. :)

• Sorel said:
    Just snatched this set up. I will try to work on a scene tonight.

Sweet! Looking forward to seeing what you make. :)

Just picked this up. Looking forward to playing with it soon.

• Sigurd said:

Just picked this up. Looking forward to playing with it soon.

Thank you so much! I hope you love it. :)

• I'm popping in here to echo what others have said, this set is exquisitely beautiful! I took advantage of your catalog being on sale and got your other pose sets as well. Looking forward to using them!

• I'm popping in here to echo what others have said, this set is exquisitely beautiful! I took advantage of your catalog being on sale and got your other pose sets as well. Looking forward to using them!

It's morning here in Portugal, I just sat down in front of my computer with my tea, and--with still sleepy eyes--I read this comment. And now my whole day is going to be great! Thank you, FenixPhoenix. :)