Bluejuante Nadya HD

Another beautiful character from Bluejuante!

So...I hate to ask for even more things, since Bluejuante already gives us so much, and I know that there are ways to do this myself to some extent, but I would love it if we could get hands-only and feet-only morphs of BJ's characters.

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,518

nothing wrong with asking, it's why PAs exist, to make products for sale. I like the idea, it's one of the things I like most about about the Bluejuante products

• Hurdy3DHurdy3D Posts: 1,037

yeah... I really don't get why no PA is doing some feet hd morphs... would be probably a cash cow ...

gerster said:

yeah... I really don't get why no PA is doing some feet hd morphs... would be probably a cash cow ...

Could be because then they would get all kinds of support issues with users trying to figure our why their shoes weren't fitting correctly

• AsariAsari Posts: 703
    edited December 2019
    Bluejaunte said in another thread that feet morphs were a possibility and they won't rule it out.

I agree about Nadya - she is beautiful. Also, was it intended to give her an eastern European look that correlates with her name? I get that vibe from her but it could be accidental.

Post edited by Asari on
  • Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,878

I'm often baffled by why people think PAs, with a lot of sales experience and information, might not be a better gauge on how successful a product would be.

Oso3D said:

I'm often baffled by why people think PAs, with a lot of sales experience and information, might not be a better gauge on how successful a product would be.

A) Because they want it and will find any ways to justify it, human nature. It's why I think about how i word posts so as not to speak for anyone but myself or assume anything, LOL

B) they live in a bubble, LOL

C) have a crystal ball!

• shaneseymourstudioshaneseymourstudio Posts: 383
    edited December 2019

I just picked up Nadya and the other characters I didn't own yet so will do some renders this afternoon when I get home with Nadya. The only thing with Nadya is her feet seem very thin/lithe particularly near the big toe. I typically mix and match from all the bluejaunte foot morphs though so that I get something unique which, besides the great skins, are why I purchase these. I hope she sells well for you @bluejaunte!

Post edited by shaneseymourstudio on
    edited December 2019

A) Because they want it and will find any ways to justify it, human nature. It's why I think about how i word posts so as not to speak for anyone but myself or assume anything, LOL

B) they live in a bubble, LOL

C) have a crystal ball!

I like to daydream what things would be like if 'stuff Will liked' were more popular...

A lot more monsters and weird stuff, fewer heels and skimpware (heh), a LOT more animals (modern, dinosaurs, etc)...

Edit: Hey, that might make a fun thread...

Post edited by Oso3D on
  • bluejauntebluejaunte Posts: 1,859

Thanks all!

Asari said:
    Bluejaunte said in another thread that feet morphs were a possibility and they won't rule it out.

I agree about Nadya - she is beautiful. Also, was it intended to give her an eastern European look that correlates with her name? I get that vibe from her but it could be accidental.

Yes could be a Russian model or something. She's pretty tall too, I'm not sure the promos allude to the fact that she's like 1.85m.

So...I hate to ask for even more things, since Bluejuante already gives us so much, and I know that there are ways to do this myself to some extent, but I would love it if we could get hands-only and feet-only morphs of BJ's characters.

All my characters have a feet neutralizing morph, if you dial this to minus 100% you can give the feet to anyone.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,092
    edited December 2019

I don;t know if it's true of the more recent Bluejaunte characters, but the product page for Lyra says:

Her feet have been heavily sculpted which may result in shoes not fitting properly. For those cases I have included a neutralizing dial for the foot shape so you can dial them back out again. And of course you could set this to a negative value to give the feet to your other characters.

Post edited by MelanieL on
    Oso3D said:

I am baffled from time to time how some people can judge other people even though they don't know them at all.

• MelanieL said:

I don;t know if it's true of the more recent Bluejaunte characters, but the product page for Lyra says:

Her feet have been heavily sculpted which may result in shoes not fitting properly. For those cases I have included a neutralizing dial for the foot shape so you can dial them back out again. And of course you could set this to a negative value to give the feet to your other characters.

I dont understand. How do you give BJ feet to another character?
    MelanieL said:

There is a separate morph slider for the feet and you can them apply it to any character

gerster said:

I am baffled from time to time how some people can judge other people even though they don't know them at all.

Exactly!

• MelanieL said:

There is a separate morph slider for the feet and you can them apply it to any character

Yes but you add it by setting the slider to a negative?
    gerster said:
    Oso3D said:

It's not judgeing, just an observation. you posted "would be probably a cash cow" which implies you have knowledge of this over what DAZ or the PA know, hence his statement. A better way of wording it would be "it might possibly be a cash cow" or "who knows, it might sell well".

We see all to often users that post 'would sell really well" or 'what we want" meaning they have inside knowledge or are speaking for all users, which they aren't. Just because one person thinks something doesn't always mean it's true, only true to them.

edited December 2019
    MelanieL said:

Yes but you add it by setting the slider to a negative?

Correct. You have to click on the cog icon beside the favorite and untick the limits then you can slide it from 0 to -100% for how much you want to dial in for the morph. You can set all the foot morphs from all BJ's characters' foot morphs like this and dial each one to get variance from them all on a single character.

I am not a native English speaker, but in my language is "probably" relativizing enough. I'm a software developer and we use "probably" all the time to express inaccuracy. And software developers are masters of inaccuracy when they have to make a statement cheeky

Apart from that many have already expressed the wish for HD feet morphs and more diversity for feets... and if a single non HD feet morph sells outside the DAZ store for about $50, I can see a market there...

• Nadya looks great...nice to see BJ changing it up a bit.  :)

• Thanks all!

Asari said:

Yes could be a Russian model or something. She's pretty tall too, I'm not sure the promos allude to the fact that she's like 1.85m.

All my characters have a feet neutralizing morph, if you dial this to minus 100% you can give the feet to anyone.

Awesome, thanks! I would probably personally use the hand morphs more so than foot morphs, just in case you think it's worth your time to do a separate hand morph.

• bluejauntebluejaunte Posts: 1,859

Well, the excuse is the problematic shoe fit. Hands don't really have that problem smiley

Well, the excuse is the problematic shoe fit. Hands don't really have that problem smiley

I dont care about shoe fit... why should I use some HD foot morphs while shoes are on the character?

So shut up and take my money wink
    Do it devil

• Well, the excuse is the problematic shoe fit. Hands don't really have that problem smiley

No, they don't. But most my characters are fully clothed and don't need to have an HD body, except for the hands, which are showing, hence my request if you think it is worth your time.

• An instapurchase. 

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714
    gerster said:

I am not a native English speaker, but in my language is "probably" relativizing enough. I'm a software developer and we use "probably" all the time to express inaccuracy. And software developers are masters of inaccuracy when they have to make a statement cheeky

Apart from that many have already expressed the wish for HD feet morphs and more diversity for feets... and if a single non HD feet morph sells outside the DAZ store for about $50, I can see a market there...

Especially when answering the question(s)

1. How long will that feature take?

2. When will it be ready?

edited December 2019

Very nice @bluejauntesmileyyes

Nadya

Nadya.jpg
    3840 x 2160 - 5M
  • xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,639

No, they don't. But most my characters are fully clothed and don't need to have an HD body, except for the hands, which are showing, hence my request if you think it is worth your time.

Yup. I wish I didn't have to dial in the entire body morph on HD Add-Ons in order to get the hands. BTW, excited to have Nadya, and thanks for giving us some new eye materials. Still waiting for flipped/rotated sclerae?

• Another beautiful character from Bluejuante!

Definitely a nice character. I don't focus on the feet all that much so maybe its just me or perhaps the feet are twisted/side-side posed, but I think the inner sides of the feet are a bit too straight from front to back(heel to big toe) and the outer sides curve/extend out just a tad too much from mid-arch to little toe. Feet shape vary greatly from individual to individual, so there's really no absolute template to follow.

• gerster said:

Look in the art gallery and check out the renders. Its not going to be worth it if the extra level of detail doesn't really show in the render or if the characters are wearing shoes. Could we use more higher detailed morphs for feet & hands? Sure! Are there enough users here that would need/want them? I can't say that I've noticed an overwhelming demand for them.

• ThatGuyThatGuy Posts: 794

I passed on the last 2 characters Bluejaunte rolled out, but Nadya's beauty really caught my eye so I bought her right away.