Costume like this for females?

Is there any costume like this for females?

Comments

• Many variations, yes.

• TomDowdTomDowd Posts: 197

Search the store for "catsuit" or "bodysuit".

• TomDowd said:

Search the store for "catsuit" or "bodysuit".

Hi i did search but i wasn't able to find one like in my picture. The pants are different.

• QuixotryQuixotry Posts: 900

There's an outfit called Eleganza Jumpsuit by Lilflame on Renderosity that might be close to what you're after. It has flared pants and a neckline similar to what's in your picture. It's for G3, but I've used it on G8 without trouble. It doesn't have the arms like yours, but you could put some sort of jacket or shirt with it and then apply a black leather shader to everything to make it all match. Or find an outfit with the right style of pants and a shirt or jacket from a different outfit and just make them match with a shader. Mixing and matching may be easier than trying to find a single product that's exactly like what you're looking for. 

• azazelsteiner6azazelsteiner6 Posts: 70
    edited November 2019
    Quixotry said:

There's an outfit called Eleganza Jumpsuit by Lilflame on Renderosity that might be close to what you're after. It has flared pants and a neckline similar to what's in your picture. It's for G3, but I've used it on G8 without trouble. It doesn't have the arms like yours, but you could put some sort of jacket or shirt with it and then apply a black leather shader to everything to make it all match. Or find an outfit with the right style of pants and a shirt or jacket from a different outfit and just make them match with a shader. Mixing and matching may be easier than trying to find a single product that's exactly like what you're looking for. 

Thankssmiley

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on