Corporate email?

Hi, does anyone know if there's a corporate email? I have a problem with my account and the help group don't seem interested in helping me. Had 1 reply a week ago with an I'll look into it, and nothing after that. I really need help getting my issue fixed.

Thanks

Comments

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Hi, does anyone know if there's a corporate email? I have a problem with my account and the help group don't seem interested in helping me. Had 1 reply a week ago with an I'll look into it, and nothing after that. I really need help getting my issue fixed.

Thanks

From other posts it is known that they are very busy ... don't know about a working email address.
    Snail mail address is posted on the Contact Us page and on the Knowledge Base tab along with phone numbers.
    One is toll free [at least in the States, might not be from elsewhere]

• edited December 1969

Thanks, I can understand them being busy, would really be nice if CS told you they were busy, instead of brushing me off. Stupid newish website wiped out some of my S/Ns one of which I needed for a job project due by... well tomorrow. Needless to say it's not going to get done.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,219
    edited December 1969

I assume you've checked they aren't on a second page in your serial number list? That has caught people before.

• edited December 1969

I assume you've checked they aren't on a second page in your serial number list? That has caught people before.

No, I only have the 1 page. My SN was there until this new web layout was launched, for the past 5 years and now it's not, that's all I know. This is for my Animate 2. Maybe it's wide spread or maybe just on my account. I dunno.
    edited December 2013

We 'had' more than one page ... few weeks back {? not sure exactly when} everything went to "one page" but longer.

@op - can also try resizing the page ... sometimes information is lost if/when the type on some pages is not small enough.

It was included in this package which is listed on my S/N page: aniMate2 Leisure Time Bundle for M4

.... and I have a series of Bryce 5 (inactive) with no keys present at all. [which is okay 'cause I'm using 7 and it is still there]. But yes, obviously some keys are being removed. Might be a good idea to print out pages to .pdf or something not to lose any more.

Post edited by patience55 on
  • edited December 1969

Might be a good idea to print out pages to .pdf or something not to lose any more.

That's what I generally do, and I probably did, but with 7 HDDS and 4 of which no longer work, heaven only knows where it would be :)
    So, here we are 9 days later and still no follow up response.
    I hate to complain but sheesh, a couple years ago DAZ was right on top of issues, almost faster than I could tell them about it, they helped me out. Maybe the person who answered just has no intrest in helping. We do get that from time to time, no company is safe from them. True, they might just be busy, but the initial response I got was about 6 hours after I created the ticket. Naturally I'm thinking, well, they responded in that time frame, there's not much reason they can't follow up within a reasonable amount of time. At a minimum some sort of acknowledgment that someone is actually looking into my ticket would be nice, courteous, and good customer service. They should put Mr. Haseltine on the ticket support system, as far as you can go back, he's always tried his best with helping people.
    edited December 1969

Might be a good idea to print out pages to .pdf or something not to lose any more.

That's what I generally do, and I probably did, but with 7 HDDS and 4 of which no longer work, heaven only knows where it would be :)
    So, here we are 9 days later and still no follow up response.
    I hate to complain but sheesh, a couple years ago DAZ was right on top of issues, almost faster than I could tell them about it, they helped me out. Maybe the person who answered just has no intrest in helping. We do get that from time to time, no company is safe from them. True, they might just be busy, but the initial response I got was about 6 hours after I created the ticket. Naturally I'm thinking, well, they responded in that time frame, there's not much reason they can't follow up within a reasonable amount of time. At a minimum some sort of acknowledgment that someone is actually looking into my ticket would be nice, courteous, and good customer service. They should put Mr. Haseltine on the ticket support system, as far as you can go back, he's always tried his best with helping people.

AFAIK, the first reply is computer generated ... when it lands on somebody's desk, another computer generated reply "might" be received ... and then how long depends.

To bump a request [makes sure it has not landed in limbo land], simply tack on a polite note to the existing ticket. One might get a response to please be patient ... or eventually, an answer.