Skin Folds & Creases HD for G3 & 8 (Commercial)

13»

Comments

• takezo_3001takezo_3001 Posts: 1,914

WOW this is certainly out from left field! This along with KHImage studio's Ultimate natural bend morphs is given for my library... laugh I have to wait 'til the 1st to get it though, otherwise it would have been an insta-buy! damn food expenses! wink

I applaud the hard/painstaking work that you had to do here as I tried to do the same with ZBrush morphs, which pales in comparison to HD morphs, thanks again for bringing this to market!

• Hurdy3DHurdy3D Posts: 1,037
    Janus3003 said:
    Zev0 said:
    @Gerster What tab are you using? Try Parameters. Shaping Tab makes some icons huge. I will look at the icons why they are exceeding the size. Is anybody else getting this?

I'm getting this, too, specifically with G3F under Shaping. Haven't tried G8 because I'm a curmudgeon who rarely uses it.

Thanks for such a great product!

For me it's G8 what is broken. Didn't test G3.

However, all icons under Shaping -> Actor are big. Always thought that's intended?

But the issue for this products is that are bigger than big and overlapping the text.

I often use the the shaping tab over the parameters tab, because of the big icons I have a better preview of what the morph is doing (if there are thumbnails which showing the result of the  morph).

This is something what you could maybe do, too?

The issue is maybe caused by a wrong size of the thumbnail images?

• TATSU 3DTATSU 3D Posts: 224
    Zev0 said:
    Hi. F&C morphs are automatically dialed if the controllers are active. Also figure needs to be in a pose for them to trigger, from there you can adjust if need be.

Hi Zev0,

I don't quite understand, how do you mean they'll automatically apply if the controllers are active?  Do I need to turn something on?  I have tried posing a figure and nothing seems different from before the new morphs were installed?

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,039

-Dial up controllers

-Pose figure

-Morphs will trigger if need be based on pose position.

-From there you can adjust some of the F&C morph strength (if you want to manually adjust) since they are now active.

You won't get any results if the figure isn't in a pose where it calls for the morphs.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140
    edited October 2019
    Zev0 said:
    AllenArt said:

If there is a male version coming, then I will definitely invest in this one :)

Laurie

I just submitted it this morning. Just waiting for a release date. If there are no issues it should be ready beginning of next month hopefully.

laughyes

Post edited by AllenArt on
    edited October 2019

Hi Guys. Female version update should be live. Fixed the oversized cards when viewing via shaping tab add also added creases for when head is bent back. Thanks for the support.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • PedroCPedroC Posts: 192
    Zev0 said:

Hi Guys. Female version update should be live. Fixed the oversized cards when viewing via shaping tab add also added creases for when head is bent back. Thanks for the support.

Wow !. Thank you very much. yesyesyes

• SwanSwan Posts: 134
    Zev0 said:

Yep, installed the update a few minutes ago. Eagerly awaiting G8M version.

Thank you for all your hard work! It's compelled me to look at your other products. :)

Hi guys. Male version is live. There is an error on the special banner for those who have female version. It is suppose to end on Monday and run over the weekend. I am trying to get this corrected. Thanks.
  • NathNath Posts: 2,713
    Zev0 said:
    Hi guys. Male version is live. There is an error on the special banner for those who have female version. It is suppose to end on Monday and run over the weekend. I am trying to get this corrected. Thanks.

Ah, that is good to know - my cc resets Monday...

• SwanSwan Posts: 134
    edited November 2019
    Zev0 said:

You're awesome, Zev0. Saw the banner, MUCH appreciated! Insta-buy. :)

Installing now...

Post edited by Swan on
  • PedroCPedroC Posts: 192
    Zev0 said:

Instant buy. Thanks for the Special Offer. yes

• smoke14smoke14 Posts: 245

Thank you for the awesome banner discount for buying the G8F version. It is greatly appreciated.

• The male version is already in my cart! Thank you for the banner! :D

You are all welcome.yes

• DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,621

I was already concidering getting the male version even though I don't do many males.  The banner made it an instabuy for me!  Thank you!!

edited November 2019

Just bought and downloaded/installed, my banner should come soon!

Post edited by takezo_3001 on
  • Sigurd said:

Another example of you creating something we did not know we always wanted.

+1

Strange, the banner is not showing up for me...

edited November 2019
    If you bought the female version the special offer should be listed in your account under messages/exclusive offers if you didn't see the banner popup. Also before you check out, the added discount should automatically apply.
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

Thank you for making a male version. I got both :)

Laurie

Zev0 said:
    If you bought the female version the special offer should be listed in your account under messages/exclusive offers if you didn't see the banner popup. Also before you check out, the added discount should automatically apply.

Yeah I checked and it's not there...

OK best thing is to open a support ticket. This is out of my hands unfortunately.

• Thanks so much and these look great

Zev0 said:

OK best thing is to open a support ticket. This is out of my hands unfortunately.

Thanks for the attempt!

I'll open a ticket and if it doesn't pan out, I'll simply use that money in getting X-Transfer! wink

• i53570ki53570k Posts: 210

This is probably not the purpose of this product but I think the G8F Skin Folds is lacking the folds around the bends in armpits, elbows and knees, preferably in a separate controller. The curent product makes very good presentation in showing the slack in skins but that is not very useful for young and fit characters. There is a shoulder bend morph listed but from the promo the effect still looks more due to slack rather than fat. IMOH we need the folds around the bends in armpits, elbows and knees to bring out the softness of female bodies that are present even among super fit females but are severely lacking in the current G8F characters, and a big reason why G8F feels even more plastic than G8M. These folds are due to the presence of bodyfat, the reason of body softness and less due to a lack of skin tension from aging. They are not just for enhancing more overweight characters, although these folds are mostly invisbible in very fit males so less of a need in G8M but they are present even in very fit young females due to the different bodyfat makeup compostion of the sexes.