The Poses Rhyming With Roses Complaint Thread

Comments

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Morning. Dark outside my window but feels like a mild day coming up. Hazx tired of wearing a jumper and a coat - don't remember the last winter I wore a coat brrrr :)

Stay warm, dry, and happy! :coolsmile:

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

I do not think I took my medicine yesterday. I need to take it after I take a shower. Tomorrow night I will dye my hair red.

edited December 1969

today is Friday the thirteenth. Probably means that next Friday will be terrible.

I actually like the number thirteen. It is a baker's dozen.

There is some important election coming up. Dude one verses Dude two. I hate watching ads promoting one or the other as they confuse me.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited July 2012

ps1borg said:
    Morning. Dark outside my window but feels like a mild day coming up. Hazx tired of wearing a jumper and a coat - don't remember the last winter I wore a coat brrrr :)

http://www.drizabone.com.au/store/product/bushman-mens-jacket-brown-s/ whoa don't recall paying $300 for mine, no wonder its warm !

meh to working Saturday!

Post edited by ps1borg on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited July 2012

ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:

http://www.drizabone.com.au/store/product/bushman-mens-jacket-brown-s/ whoa don't recall paying $300 for mine, no wonder its warm !

meh to working Saturday!

tee hee. these haz pockets. http://www.drizabone.com.au/store/category/driza-bone-oilskin-dog-coats/ my bubby can carry his own water bottles

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

I took a shower and took my medicine. Now it is time to go to work.

I forgot the password for one of my gmail accounts.

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:

meh to working Saturday!

Very nice but D A M N that's expensive!!! :gulp: I'll pass...

edited December 1969

I drove to work and got told to go home. I did end up with a burger, but no fries.

I went to Martin's and got some milk for kittens. In my story there is Mew Moo which is actually a milk type thing for cat girls (Though I guess it can be used for kittens too or did I mean kitten girls)

I had one story with a cat girl named Tikita and a cat boy named Kataki.

edited July 2012

freedom for a week woooot :lol:

didya know there is gigagodzilla? i didn't watch it, watched Mosura akaa mothra. mothra is a lot fluffier than i remember her in the 1961 version. mothra had an egg and it hatched twins. a few movies later mothra, rodan, and godzilla defeated ghidra together.

my vacation is a slow start, can't keep me eyes open. sleeeeepy

must stay awake, must sss teraiyuki. can't wait for tomorrow.

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

a time to relax - a Friday night with no demands, -- except to keep the milkbones ready

Untitled-1a.png
    800 x 576 - 644K
    Untitled-1.png
    800 x 600 - 591K
    edited December 1969

I need to get some sleep. Hopefully tomorrow will go better than today.

edited December 1969

Nutz to working on Saturday - was a long day as well. Wohoo, only went into overtime a half hour so was home before 1800 :)

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited December 1969

Got my camera and "scanned" a few of my drawings. I might need to trace over 'em in Photoshop sometime.
    1) A little serpent I used to draw while at school. I'd make little cards and color them with pencils while in 4th period (Art class) and 7th period and hand them out to people. People liked the tangled up one and him curled up around the star the best. ^_^
    2) A tamed raptor in my OC's world that are pretty much used to replace horses. LOOK I DREW A CART AND HARNESS AND STUFF! I never do that nowadays D:
    3) Some drawing I did with an actual story behind it. It was pretty much the dragon's myth about how magic came into being in our (their) world.

IMG_1747_web.jpg
    700 x 709 - 125K
    IMG_1748_web.jpg
    700 x 525 - 67K
    IMG_1744_web.jpg
    525 x 700 - 71K
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:

meh to working Saturday!

Very nice but D A M N that's expensive!!! :gulp: I'll pass...

Pretty sure I didn't pay so much for mine, but if you are working out in the weather all day as I am sometimes it's definitely one of the best coats to have, real warm without being too bulky and waterproof all day, not that we have to worry so much about rain most of the time :)

edited December 1969

I need to get some sleep. Hopefully tomorrow will go better than today.

I'll be having a good thought for you.

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    Got my camera and "scanned" a few of my drawings. I might need to trace over 'em in Photoshop sometime.
    1) A little serpent I used to draw while at school. I'd make little cards and color them with pencils while in 4th period (Art class) and 7th period and hand them out to people. People liked the tangled up one and him curled up around the star the best. ^_^
    2) A tamed raptor in my OC's world that are pretty much used to replace horses. LOOK I DREW A CART AND HARNESS AND STUFF! I never do that nowadays D:
    3) Some drawing I did with an actual story behind it. It was pretty much the dragon's myth about how magic came into being in our (their) world.

Nice. You can draw. The last image reminds me of old-time maps :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

I uploaded an even larger version of it on DA. Full sized! :D
    http://sylxeriaguardian.deviantart.com/art/Old-Art-Mystic-Runes-314603201

edited December 1969

Like this texture, it is called Apollo, forget where I got it from.

Apollo1_04_006.jpg
    800 x 335 - 33K
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    ps1borg said:

I uploaded an even larger version of it on DA. Full sized! :D
    http://sylxeriaguardian.deviantart.com/art/Old-Art-Mystic-Runes-314603201

looks good, really detailed work. It reminds me of mysterious old books, lost worlds and adventures :)

edited December 1969

@Ps1borg: Old books? I actually have a drawing of a book that I had in circulation for a while before I stopped drawing and writing about it (But one of my sorcerer characters owns it and amplifies his magic. He's trying to translate it right now.). I'll scan that one later. Recently I came up with the idea that it was written by a dragon from our world and was indirectly responsible for "modernizing" magic that dragons typically used (Which was very boring and primitive.)
    Catgirl does black magic and has awesome theme-song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_-0Q_4mjew
    (2:20 into video)

edited July 2012

Okay like I threatened to, I photographed and uploaded them. First was a map I made for a short story I was gonna write for school (Which I was very proud of but the notebook I was writing it in got stolen. Notebook as in paper and pencil, not keyboard and USB ports.). Never would I have imagined how much I would end up developing it even after submitting my story. It's come so far *sniff*
    *ahem* yes well... The top with all the purdy conifers is the original, the very first. I then added mountains to the south long after I submitted the original story. A lot of the stuff shown here is actually still in use in my current variation of the world, with very few things renamed or removed.

*EDIT* Hmm well okay the map was the second to be uploaded, not first.. I guess they didn't upload in the order I expected ^_^;

IMG_1752_web.jpg
    525 x 700 - 219K
    IMG_1755_web.jpg
    700 x 667 - 291K
    Post edited by Rezca on
    edited July 2012

Against my better judgement I bought Swidhelm's skydraggie because it was discounted at the time.
    I say "Against my better judgement" because the last dragon of his I bought was close to unusable in Cinema4D and I don't have the skills to rerig it. If this model is true to his usual tradition (Make the dragon wings Poser only and have either nothing or a fuffy and BS prop for non-poser), then this will have been a wasted purchase.
    Still he looks cool, but I doubt I'll be using him much even if his wings are C4D compatible.
    On the plus side, I also got an email from Amazon saying the books I ordered will be shipping soon and will likely arrive several days earlier than they had originally estimated (July 18 rather than Aug1st.)

Post edited by Rezca on
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    @Ps1borg: Old books? I actually have a drawing of a book that I had in circulation for a while before I stopped drawing and writing about it (But one of my sorcerer characters owns it and amplifies his magic. He's trying to translate it right now.). I'll scan that one later. Recently I came up with the idea that it was written by a dragon from our world and was indirectly responsible for "modernizing" magic that dragons typically used (Which was very boring and primitive.)
    Catgirl does black magic and has awesome theme-song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_-0Q_4mjew
    (2:20 into video)

Was thinking of the Voynich manuscript http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voynich_manuscript

edited December 1969

good mornin. haz anyone put the cooffee on?

eh? it's 12:27 in the pm. nap time. the hard drive light on my poser compy is blinking. it could be a code, ... or not.

edited December 1969

Had too much coffee today, drifting in and out of sleep since 2200 like some zombified caffeine addicted sleepwalker wanting more. Hate working Saturdays, disrupts the whole weekend.

edited December 1969

I was supposed to work today but I slept in due to not being able to fall asleep right away. Mel Mel is meowing because I have not fed her yet

little Gabrielle is doing okay. sometimes she pretends to be a ferocious lion trying to attack me. of course I could escape her easily and she is no threat to me.

edited December 1969

I'm feeling a bit like the living dead, but eating like there's no tomorrow - wired and weird all at once :)

edited December 1969

who is Katy Perry?

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Had too much coffee today, drifting in and out of sleep since 2200 like some zombified caffeine addicted sleepwalker wanting more. Hate working Saturdays, disrupts the whole weekend.

caffeinated zombie :) ?

i iz seriously considering sleeping in all day. decadent :lol:

edited December 1969

I was supposed to work today but I slept in due to not being able to fall asleep right away. Mel Mel is meowing because I have not fed her yet

little Gabrielle is doing okay. sometimes she pretends to be a ferocious lion trying to attack me. of course I could escape her easily and she is no threat to me.

playing hooky is like a stolen day. xtra special day.

This discussion has been closed.