Skin Folds & Creases HD for G3 & 8 (Commercial)

Comments

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
    edited October 2019

Thanks for showing Interest guys. OK......I have looked into a male version and the work involved and the rework details isn't as bad as initially expected. So...looks like I will also have a male version available. Not at same time as female release, but soon after hopefully. My schedule has opened up some time this week to try and get it complete. Initially I was going to wait and see how female version does before making the decision, but since it isn't that much work, might as well get it done.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • This definitely looks promising and would be useful on a number of characters I'm still working on. Have you tried it on characters that have more of a toned or slightly muscular figure applied to them? Specifically in cases where the abdominal muscles are more defined, but nothing on the extreme side where the muscles and veins are popping out and the character looks like they have sub-8% bodyfat.

edited October 2019

Yes I tried it on them. Thing is, if your character isn't designed to have folds and creases you wouldn't use this product dialled in at 100%. EG you would keep the skin crease detail up, but dial down on the folds. End of the day it's the users choice if they feel a particular character will benefit from folds and creases or not.

Post edited by Zev0 on

Product is now live. Thanks for the support. Enjoyyes

• Lothar WeberLothar Weber Posts: 1,611

Instant buy. Thank you!laugh

• MasterstrokeMasterstroke Posts: 1,790

Instant buy. Thank you!laugh

same here, love it yes

• PedroCPedroC Posts: 194
    edited October 2019

Amazing work. Instant buy. yes .  Although I miss the HD morphs in the nape/back neck, and in the groin area. Maybe in the future?. When Male version ?.

Post edited by PedroC on
  • FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,016
    Zev0 said:

Thanks for showing Interest guys. OK......I have looked into a male version and the work involved and the rework details isn't as bad as initially expected. So...looks like I will also have a male version available. Not at same time as female release, but soon after hopefully. My schedule has opened up some time this week to try and get it complete. Initially I was going to wait and see how female version does before making the decision, but since it isn't that much work, might as well get it done.

Yes! Thank you very much! The fem version is going into my cart, not only because it's useful, but also as a way to also support the production of a male version (I render males much more than females)!

• Hurdy3DHurdy3D Posts: 1,038

This is propably not intended (see screenshot)

Anmerkung 2019-10-25 182328.png
    499 x 1432 - 161K
  • SwanSwan Posts: 134
    edited October 2019
    Zev0 said:

Yiipeekaifrickinga.

Bought the product for females today. LOVE IT. Am overjoyed to find out it will be offered for G8M. Nice to see G8M is getting his just due. :)

Post edited by Swan on
  • nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

Zev0, great job; just bought.

• TimbalesTimbales Posts: 2,243
    Zev0 said:

I'm glad to hear it. I'm not that interested in the female version, so this is good news. 

• FrinkkyFrinkky Posts: 388

Looks really interesting. When is the fix for Body Diversity due out?

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

If there is a male version coming, then I will definitely invest in this one :)

Laurie

edited October 2019
    PedroC said:

Amazing work. Instant buy. yes .  Although I miss the HD morphs in the nape/back neck, and in the groin area. Maybe in the future?. When Male version ?.

Hi. I will be updating it to have back neck morphs. The male version has it, didn't think was needed for female at the time since majority of female hair will cover it anyways. Groin area I will look at as well.
    Post edited by Zev0 on
    Frinkky said:

Hi. What fix is that? I can't remember lol.
    edited October 2019
    Edited
    Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited October 2019
    @Gerster What tab are you using? Try Parameters. Shaping Tab makes some icons huge. I will look at the icons why they are exceeding the size. Is anybody else getting this?
    Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited October 2019
    AllenArt said:

If there is a male version coming, then I will definitely invest in this one :)

Laurie

I just submitted it this morning. Just waiting for a release date. If there are no issues it should be ready beginning of next month hopefully.
    Post edited by Zev0 on
    Zev0 said:
    Frinkky said:

Hi. What fix is that? I can't remember lol.

There is an issue with 'BD Proportions Body Scale' - the breast area distorts asymmetrically. I submitted a bug report back at the beginning of August. Thanks for looking into it.

edited October 2019
    Is this for g3 or g8 version? I did not recieve a request to look into it. Can you PM me the specifics please and I will have a look this evening. Thanks.
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • PedroCPedroC Posts: 194
    edited October 2019
    Zev0 said:
    PedroC said:

Hi. I will be updating it to have back neck morphs. The male version has it, didn't think was needed for female at the time since majority of female hair will cover it anyways. Groin area I will look at as well.

Hi. Thanks for the answer and the detail of the update of the back area of ​​the neck. It would be interesting to consider an SFCHD vol. II, which will expand the details that your products already offer:

- HD morph in the palm of the hands, especially in the thumb area.
    - HD morph on the soles of the feet
    - HD morph on the heels
    - HD morph on the back of the knee
    - HD morph in the inner and frontal axillary area.
    - HD morph on the wrist

Post edited by PedroC on
  • Hurdy3DHurdy3D Posts: 1,038
    edited October 2019
    Zev0 said:

Good to see that there will be neck morphs for females... There a lot of short hair products :)

+1 for groin area. Do you have the anatomical details from Meipe (from one of the other stores)? The groin area look not so good in some positions where the legs are spread with these anatomical details. Maybe you can also fix that?

Post edited by Hurdy3D on
    I have external morphs for that but doubt they will suite this product.
    Zev0 said:
    Is this for g3 or g8 version? I did not recieve a request to look into it. Can you PM me the specifics please and I will have a look this evening. Thanks.

G8 but details PM'd - I'll stop derailing this thread now :)

• TATSU 3DTATSU 3D Posts: 224

Instabuy for sure, as will the Male version be also! (Moreso, actually)

However, I've purchased this set and installed via DIM, and I see all the sliders in Parameters... but they won't work! Not one of the sliders will apply to the G8F figure, if I manually type in a number it will revert to 0% upon pressing enter. Any ideas as to what's happening?

(Note: this is the G8 version, I haven't tried the G3 version as I don't ever use G3 anyhow)

• TATSU 3DTATSU 3D Posts: 224

Instabuy for sure, as will the Male version be also! (Moreso, actually)

However, I've purchased this set and installed via DIM, and I see all the sliders in Parameters... but they won't work! Not one of the sliders will apply to the G8F figure, if I manually type in a number it will revert to 0% upon pressing enter. Any ideas as to what's happening?

(Note: this is the G8 version, I haven't tried the G3 version as I don't ever use G3 anyhow)

Update: The morphs in the 'M' sections seem to apply, but none of the others (F&C) seem to work.

Hi. F&C morphs are automatically dialed if the controllers are active. Also figure needs to be in a pose for them to trigger, from there you can adjust if need be.
  • Zev0 said:
    @Gerster What tab are you using? Try Parameters. Shaping Tab makes some icons huge. I will look at the icons why they are exceeding the size. Is anybody else getting this?

I'm getting this, too, specifically with G3F under Shaping. Haven't tried G8 because I'm a curmudgeon who rarely uses it.

Thanks for such a great product!

Ok thanks. I'll check the icon sizes and see why it is exceeding the borders.