sonicshadowfan13.gif
    100 x 100 - 38K
    807b8cb42c2371286398180684054370.gif
    100 x 100 - 40K
    0ef2362cf88b0b30ca1910e73c3cc25d.gif
    100 x 100 - 24K
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,188
    edited December 1969

That's one of my favorite parts in Aladdin.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

faeriewylde has cute emotes

edited December 1969

I need to use the Aladdin one as an avatar.

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:

We're getting avatars again? :D

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Friday, woke up tired but not as bad as yesterday. I bet I sleep most of the weekend.

Been playing with indirect light in PPro, dang it's slow! I need to get my new machine built but it's not happening until I'm a lot better.

Crickets everywhere! We have an infestation, there are literally tens of thousands of crickets outside AND INSIDE the office. Exterminators have been called. The birds have eaten so many they're ignoring them now.

Hope everyone has a good day and a great weekend! :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

la la la la...
    Okay so I'm a bit confused. Ordered somethin from Amazon and selected two-day shipping. It says that the estimated arrival is the 20th =/

lolwut01.gif
    100 x 100 - 35K
    ac009cbbae28f90f38d0b3b973eec981.gif
    100 x 100 - 50K
    masterlevan1.gif
    50 x 50 - 8K
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    Frank0314 said:

We're getting avatars again? :D

Eventually we are. Once they start working on the forums. Right now they are understandably working on the store.

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    la la la la...
    Okay so I'm a bit confused. Ordered somethin from Amazon and selected two-day shipping. It says that the estimated arrival is the 20th =/

Weird. That means it's going to take them 5 days to get it out the door? Blimey! Might as well have picked Super Saver! :gulp:

edited December 1969

4 and a half hours to unpaid vacation.

doo daahh doo daahh

camptown races here it comes

here it comes, here it comes your 19th nervous breakdown

so far, made it half way thru the day without going into dreamweaver. notices last night my flyout menus stay flown unless you click on the menu button to close it. enabling the onmouseoutevent makes the submenu not stay open as soon as the mouse leaves the menu button to go to the flyout. got to let it go until after vacation. breathe deep, let it float away ...

edited December 1969

Friday, woke up tired but not as bad as yesterday. I bet I sleep most of the weekend.

Been playing with indirect light in PPro, dang it's slow! I need to get my new machine built but it's not happening until I'm a lot better.

Crickets everywhere! We have an infestation, there are literally tens of thousands of crickets outside AND INSIDE the office. Exterminators have been called. The birds have eaten so many they're ignoring them now.

Hope everyone has a good day and a great weekend! :coolsmile:

holy jiminee

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    la la la la...

Weird. That means it's going to take them 5 days to get it out the door? Blimey! Might as well have picked Super Saver! :gulp:
    Actually I ordered it two days ago. It was several books, and I didn't change it from "Ship them all at once" so that might have somethin to do with it.

dbabdde0b3e347514e8795bbd29b23b4.gif
    100 x 100 - 15K
    edited December 1969

frequency check - delta alpha zulu - juliette 1 3 selcal, solar flares alert, switch to very high frequency

edited July 2012

doo daahh doo daahh

so far, made it half way thru the day without going into dreamweaver. notices last night my flyout menus stay flown unless you click on the menu button to close it. enabling the onmouseoutevent makes the submenu not stay open as soon as the mouse leaves the menu button to go to the flyout. got to let it go until after vacation. breathe deep, let it float away ...

Unpaid vacation sucks. I've had it at a couple jobs. Currently working for myself doing content means no paid vacation, so I'm betting you can figure how many vacations we've been on in the last 6 years.

Post edited by frank0314 on
    edited July 2012

I found a huge binder full of old drawings I did years ago on a shelf in my room ^_^
    I don't have any way of scanning them right now though :(

Two of 'em had maps of little Rezca's homeland scribbled on them (Rezca as in the dragon whose name I used as my username) and am amazed at how little the world has changed since back then. :3

Post edited by Rezca on
    edited December 1969

at http://www.faeriewylde.com/FW4/index.php?topic=115.1920
    , i have to reach 10 posts before the forum software will let me post a render to the faerie contest.

ayes waiting for someone to post 3 words, in the 3 word game, so ayes can post another 3 words. i'm up to 6 total posts.

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:

doo daahh doo daahh

Unpaid vacation sucks. I've had it at a couple jobs. Currently working for myself doing content means no paid vacation, so I'm betting you can figure how many vacations we've been on in the last 6 years.

the temp agency i work via took away vacation pay benefits, i'm assuming to discourage people from taking vacations. they can't bill the clients if we don't work.
    i've scheduled 4 weeks of unpaid vacation this year. :)

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:

doo daahh doo daahh

the temp agency i work via took away vacation pay benefits, i'm assuming to discourage people from taking vacations. they can't bill the clients if we don't work.
    i've scheduled 4 weeks of unpaid vacation this year. :)

The downside of temp/contract work. My stay in the hospital was unpaid vacation, there's no insurance, and no discount for meds. Now, I've found a place that gives you a pharmacy card, so I have that covered now - I guess insurance is next. That looks to end up costing me $350/month for catastrophic coverage, ouch! Still, given the $$$$$ my hospital stay costs, it's a decent investment.

Yaay payment plans, it's going to take me 18 months to pay off 6 days in the hospital. Lovely.

Could be worse, though!

edited December 1969

Two bacon westerns and french fries. Yum :3

edited December 1969

Rezca said:

I'm envious! :down:

I could afford ONE bacon western, but no fries, carb-wise. :-S

Lunch was roast beef and cheddar on pumpernickel - 28g of carb. And a diet Dr. Pepper.

edited December 1969

Crow mage! Ukabor loves her crows.
    FIRAGA!!! :D

1228653664.ukabor_crowmage_.jpg
    800 x 640 - 127K
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Dark outside my window but feels like a mild day coming up. Hazx tired of wearing a jumper and a coat - don't remember the last winter I wore a coat brrrr :)

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    Crow mage! Ukabor loves her crows.
    FIRAGA!!! :D

Lulu throws a ferocious Firaga, especially with the fire moomba.

edited December 1969

Rezca said:

Lunch was roast beef and cheddar on pumpernickel - 28g of carb. And a diet Dr. Pepper.

Must be good to be up and around a little ;)

edited December 1969

yawwwn stretchhhh

yeah me too, 0700 start and long day coming up.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    are there any cupcakes left?

cupcakes?

cheshire cat cupcake :lol:

pounce, wag tail, nommmms yummm

eyes the penguin cupcake

world needs moar cupcakes :)

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    moar

hehe yes more please !

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

I could not sleep last night for a long time. I finally got some sleep but slept in too much.

I had a dream that I was visiting someone's house. She was a mixture of a former boss and a former teacher. It was so weird.

Gabrielle decided to pee on my pillow. Maybe the litter box's sides are too big or something like that.

I need to take a shower and get ready for work.

edited December 1969

heh Gabrielle's signs of endearment :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Rezca said:

Must be good to be up and around a little ;)

As tired as I am, and as much recovery as I have to go, I'm GLAD TO BE WORKING! It's BORING in a hospital, even with my little Dell D610 all I could do is email, chat, and light writing. Sure it's a pain to walk on a crutch but it's a hell of a lot better than being in a bed all day!!!

Shopping shopping weekend - low carb food, diet soda, unsweet tea, bandages, and a MedicAlert bracelet just in case Something Horrible Happens(tm) and I'm not conscious to tell the paramedics I'm diabetic. And a search for sugar-free treats!

Blood sugar running from 86 to 137 today.. probably should have had just one slice of the pumpernickel. And oddly enough, I'm already used to stabbing myself! Fun, no? Scary and painful? No. Thankfully nobody wants to sit and watch me do it! :vampire:

Gonna render some pinups this weekend and post 'em on DeviantArt, wheeeeeeeee! :snake:

This discussion has been closed.