bigger breasts and clothing

Hi,

I need help eith shirts and big breasts,

whenever i make breasts larger i get this dent between the breasts, i want the shirt to stay strait when i make the larger. 

I've tried different clothing, i've tried to enlarge the breast with other parameters, i always get this cleavage dent.

Here are some images for example:

the first is small breasts

the second is big breasts with the problem

the third is an example of what i want to acheiev.

Thanks

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,029

Unless the clothes have specific morphs to account for the breat morphs, you will have that kind of behaviour when DS adjusts the clothes automatically to fit the morphs you used.

There are utilities like SY Clothing Breast Helper or Fit control which can help you adjust the clothes to get a better fit.

• wolf359wolf359 Posts: 3,764
    Use dforce?
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,029

Oh, good point. There's a thread about using dForce for this here: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/205426/yoda-says-use-dforce-to-fight-static-cling

• cm152335cm152335 Posts: 421
    edited October 2019

after checking your picts

try the orange swim suit,and "FIT" your skirt on it,
    then make invisible the orange swim suit 

check in product "auto fit control"

https://www.daz3d.com/fit-control-bundle-for-genesis-8-females-and-males

Post edited by cm152335 on
  • Yeah, use dforce or you can create a morph from scratch for those back breakers in blender or hexagon for the cloth.

• Thanks guys, I will try that

• onixonix Posts: 282

You can try to use smoothing modifier as an easy solution although it will be better if used along with SY Clothing Breast Helper 

But in some extreme cases, the only solution is to use dformers or Zbrush to fix everything

• Peter WadePeter Wade Posts: 1,603

I have used dformers to fix this sort of thing but not as extreme as this. The trick is to get the field sized and positioned right. You need make it larger along the Y axis and set the X axis size to make it stop outside the cleavage area .The Z position of the field has a strong effect on how the efect falls off from the centre Once you've got it looking right move the dformer out a bit along the Z axis, then adjust the size and position of the field so the clothes move as you want them. You can also try opening the dformer pane and adjusting the falloff curve.

Another possibility might be to use Hexagon. You can send stuff from Daz Studio to Hexagon, reshape it and send it back to Studio as a morph. Hexagon gives you more precise control than dformers and it is free (at least it was when I last checked)

• onixonix Posts: 282

I have used dformers to fix this sort of thing but not as extreme as this. The trick is to get the field sized and positioned right. You need make it larger along the Y axis and set the X axis size to make it stop outside the cleavage area .The Z position of the field has a strong effect on how the efect falls off from the centre Once you've got it looking right move the dformer out a bit along the Z axis, then adjust the size and position of the field so the clothes move as you want them. You can also try opening the dformer pane and adjusting the falloff curve.

Another possibility might be to use Hexagon. You can send stuff from Daz Studio to Hexagon, reshape it and send it back to Studio as a morph. Hexagon gives you more precise control than dformers and it is free (at least it was when I last checked)

Actually Dformers are pretty similar to Zbrush in their functionality, but instead of using dformer field you should use weight maps. This will give you very precise control

Zbrush is only slightly more convenient