Batch change material preset in already saved scenes

So i did something very stupid the last few days...  I played around with with different models and camera settings and saved scenes with the idea to batch render them later. Before long i ended up with lots of saved scenes.

Most of the scenes have a genesis 3 and a genesis 8 figure in it.

Later i discovered that the material used for the skin of the Gen3 model wasn't the right one. Currently i saved the right material as a material preset and i'm opening the scene's one after another to apply the saved preset to the Gen3 model.

However, opening a scene on my system takes up to 4 minutes, so there's a bit of waiting before i can actually do anything. Is there a way to run a script to do this? Many thanks!

Comments

• It should beprety simple - you just need to use DzContentMgr to open the scene, then you need to make sure the figure is selected, then content manager again to apply the preset and save the scene.

• It should beprety simple - you just need to use DzContentMgr to open the scene, then you need to make sure the figure is selected, then content manager again to apply the preset and save the scene

Yes, i'm doing that for the moment, i'm looking for a way to change this without having to open my scene...