Cannot fit Victoria 4 outfit onto Genesis 2 Female properly

EightiesIsEnoughEightiesIsEnough Posts: 1,069

I tried to fit the jacket and shirt onto the Genesis 2 figure, and this is what it came out as.

This should not be the case.  I selected the jacket, double-clicked, selected it for Genesis 2 Female to wear, and then when prompted what figure is this originally designed for, I said Victoria 4, and then selected the outfit type, which is shirt, assuming shirt means any garment covering the upper body. The sleeves are not fitted properly, while everything else is.  I am wondering if I missed anything?

Post edited by EightiesIsEnough on

Comments

• pctech4nypctech4ny Posts: 177

There's always use the Clothing Converters and / or Fit Control if the default Autofit isn't good enough.

(Kind of looks to me like the clothing mesh of the jacket arms is just not enough polygons to cover the G2F arms of the character. If I'm using the right terms.)

• Where could I get the Clothing Converters or Fit Control to?

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621

and then selected the outfit type, which is shirt, assuming shirt means any garment covering the upper body.

Try using dress instead of skirt!

• I said "shirt", not "skirt".

• pctech4nypctech4ny Posts: 177

Ohh.. there is a V4 to G8F clothing converter, and a G8F to G3F clothing converter, but I don't think there is one to end up with G2F...

There is a Fit Control for G1 & G2 figures https://www.daz3d.com/fit-control-for-genesis-and-genesis-2-female-s

Unless somebody smarter than me pops in and figures out how to explain the "clones" from one generation figure to another...

Still it might be worth a shot to try the suggestion of choosing "dress" instead of 'shirt" what have you got to lose?

• chris-2599934chris-2599934 Posts: 1,775
    edited October 2019

If all else fails, make her collar and shoulder bones invisible, then go to the forearm bones of the jacket and bend them a little to cover her forearms.

What outfit is it that you're trying to fit?

Post edited by chris-2599934 on