Satine HD for Genesis 3 Female

Hi , Satine looks like a real nice character she should be up-dated foe G8F and maybe even ad stretch marks to her .

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,550

I guess that is up to the vendor and if she sold well (no point in making it for the next gen if it didn't sell well)

in the meantime, you can still use the character on G8 (other than the HD morphs) with this https://www.daz3d.com/character-converter-from-genesis-3-female-to-genesis-8-female

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037
    edited October 2019

Is there any way that anyone has mentioned about transferring HD from gen 3 to Gen 8? Isn't the HD info something to do withNormal maps or am I off?

Also Satine is an awesome character and well  made. I would love to see more realistically imperfect beauties like her for Gen 8.

Post edited by RKane_1 on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,009
    RKane_1 said:

Is there any way that anyone has mentioned about transferring HD from gen 3 to Gen 8?

There's no way to transfer HD morphs.

RKane_1 said:

Isn't the HD info something to do withNormal maps or am I off?

No, it's a specific type of morph meant to work on the subdivided mesh, nothing to do with normal maps.

However with tools like ZBrush it's possible to "bake" a displacement map from the high-res mesh and use it as an addtion to the lower res morph. Richard has a tutorial for that: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/23430/

• I would just like to see more characters like Satine but for G8F there is alot of younger perfect body females, perfect face (beauty queens) and realy no older ordinary  females (not beauty queen) , i know there are a few but realy none like real life with imperfect bodys / scares, stretch marks, cellulite and so on you know like real life , the woman that has had four kids one by  (C-section) the rest natural ,so she has lived life now in her 40s-50s not the young woman she used to be.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,550

I would just like to see more characters like Satine but for G8F there is alot of younger perfect body females, perfect face (beauty queens) and realy no older ordinary  females (not beauty queen) , i know there are a few but realy none like real life with imperfect bodys / scares, stretch marks, cellulite and so on you know like real life , the woman that has had four kids one by  (C-section) the rest natural ,so she has lived life now in her 40s-50s not the young woman she used to be.

Well genesis 8 has done more figures closer to this than any other generation, so there is some hope. You do realize you can combine morphs/textures from Satine, mrs Chow, Mabel, Alexandria, Edie, or Sydney to create your own older characters while waiting for a PA to create another older character

keep in mind that most PAs will create the type of character that will make a profit. I for one, have no use for this type of character and it would seem that is the majority of users also with what is created for the store. A PA would have to have the same passion or need as you to venture down this creation path since there is no guarantee it will be a big seller for them.

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

https://www.daz3d.com/ej-daisy-and-malmorda-for-genesis-8-female are pretty great characters, and you get two of them!  I have one of them in a scene I've been working on.