Feathered female

I'd really, really like to get a head to tow feathered female.  My preference is for a crow humanoid, but I suppose a raven would work too!

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,035
  • Yes, something like that.  I saw this, but it still has human feet.  I was hoping for crow (bird) feet on it in a genesis 8 package! :)

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,035

In case you haven't seen it, @Oso3d just released a Dragon 3 add-on that includes dForce feathers. I'd imagine you could apply the feathers to G8, though you might have to use something like Thicket for G8M first and apply the textures from his latest product.

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,878

Experimented here. I used Gorilla fur, adapted it with a map appropriate to Horus, Horus figure, then substituted in maps from Pixie Dragon feathers.

Feathered Horus.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 646K
  • SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    Oso3D said:

Experimented here. I used Gorilla fur, adapted it with a map appropriate to Horus, Horus figure, then substituted in maps from Pixie Dragon feathers.

I am now unable to unsee that rare flightless parrot in New Zealand (a kakapo) that performed a TOS-shattering act on Stephen Fry's cameraman during the filming of Last Chance To See...  

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    Oso3D said:

I am now unable to unsee that rare flightless parrot in New Zealand (a kakapo) that performed a TOS-shattering act on Stephen Fry's cameraman during the filming of Last Chance To See...  

And of course I had to find that on youtube,  it had to be on youtube,  and it is

• HAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahaYUPhahahahahahaha!!

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,574
    Oso3D said:

I don't see why we can't link it.  I mean, we don't see the bird's, ah, "maleness" and Fry is quite diplomatic in his word choice.

Sincerely,

Bill

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232

HAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahaYUPhahahahahahaha!!

That's exactly what I said when I watched it.