LIE Body Bruises for Genesis 3 & 8 Males [Commercial]

FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,023
edited October 2019 in Daz PA Commercial Products

LIE Body Bruises for Genesis 3 and 8 Male(s)

LIE Body Bruises for Genesis 3 and 8 Male(s) allows users to give their renders that extra dose of detail via 33 different hand-painted bruises. Also included is a mirror version for all of the presets, which gets you a total of 66 Presets per gender and generation.

However, we know characters come in all colors, so we've not only included two sets of colors that will work with Light and Dark Skins alike, but we've also added two additional sets. One is Dark Blended, which is perfect for those mid-tone colored characters! The other is a Light Faded set, which is perfect to show less intense bruises on light colored characters.

In total, you get 66 Dark Presets, 66 Light Presets, 66 Dark Blend Presets and 66 Light Faded Presets for each gender and generation! Of course, with the ability to mix and match the possibilities are endless!

Use this pack to show the struggles your character(s) has been though, injecting subtext into your every render! Whether because they love to fight or simply ventured into the wrong side of town, these bruises will help you set the story up!

The pack includes for each generation:

• A mirror version of all the bruises.
  • Two color options so the bruises can blend properly with different skin colors: light & dark.
  • Two variants of each color option: Dark Blend (for mid-tone characters) and Light Faded (a softer variation of the light color bruises).
  • A total of 33 Bruises per generation (plus their mirror version), which comes in 4 variations.
  • 264 Iray L.I.E. Material Presets for Genesis 3 Males & Genesis 8 Males.
  • Each bruise applies a map to the diffuse and translucency channels (this last one is applied with higher transparency).

Click on the thumbs to view them larger (I'm adding them here since the attachments don't show up when you visit the thread through my phone D:).

Post edited by FenixPhoenix on

Comments

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,760

Good to see that these are coming to join your facial bruise set. Are there plans for a female set down the line?     

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,023
    Cybersox said:

Good to see that these are coming to join your facial bruise set. Are there plans for a female set down the line?     

Yes, we have plans for that as well :). Just after we finish the modern leg prosthesis for G3 & G8 Females.
  • JonnyRayJonnyRay Posts: 1,744

I love the facial set, so this is sure to be an instant buy for me too. :)

edited October 2019
    JonnyRay said:

I love the facial set, so this is sure to be an instant buy for me too. :)

Thank you! I'm glad you liked the face bruises as well. This one comes with a 4rth variation, which is the "Light Skin Faded" to make it seem like the bruises is fading when used on light skin characters. The "Dark Skin Blend" can also be used on darker skin characters for a "faded bruise" look.

Here are a couple of promos of what a character might look like with several bruises applied (in combination with the face bruises):

LIE Body Bruises_popup_05.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 962K
    LIE Body Bruises_popup_16.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 1M
    Post edited by FenixPhoenix on

The product is released! And I just found out thanks to this thread that Psi MedBay was added as a required product. It is not. There was a mix-up. That should've been added to the "Additional Products used in Promo Images". It's already been reported. 

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,888

Yoink! Thank you for the cool product.

Oso3D said:

Yoink! Thank you for the cool product.

Thank you for the support and right back at you! Your Oso Pixie Dragon is too cute not to own!

• These look awesome, Fenix! I quickly noticed the bruised knuckles. ;-) In my cart now and hopefully get to play with them soon.
    GlenWebb said:
    These look awesome, Fenix! I quickly noticed the bruised knuckles. ;-) In my cart now and hopefully get to play with them soon.

Thank you for the support, glad you liked them! Yes, one cannot go without bruised kuckles. It's the fastest way to show a character was either angry, frustrated or both. :)

• hfilbhfilb Posts: 61

ooo this looks amazing. I must ask though, is a LIE Body Scars for G8 planned :P

hfilben said:

ooo this looks amazing. I must ask though, is a LIE Body Scars for G8 planned :P

Thank you! Certainly LIE Body Scars is something that we're planning on creating (perhaps as soon as we're done with the Modern Leg Prosthetic for G3&G8 Female). We're also toying with the idea of maybe creating some sci-fi/fantasy scars for when a character has been hit with magic, for instance (we just need to do some experimentation in this front).

• hfilbhfilb Posts: 61
    hfilben said:

Thank you! Certainly LIE Body Scars is something that we're planning on creating (perhaps as soon as we're done with the Modern Leg Prosthetic for G3&G8 Female). We're also toying with the idea of maybe creating some sci-fi/fantasy scars for when a character has been hit with magic, for instance (we just need to do some experimentation in this front).

Wow...magical scars are an incredibly unique idea! I can't wait to see what you come out with in the coming months! 

hfilben said:
    hfilben said:

Wow...magical scars are an incredibly unique idea! I can't wait to see what you come out with in the coming months! 

Hopefully this will pan out. There are at least 3 products on the pipeline before we can tackle this one. ;)