Skin Folds & Creases HD for G3 & 8 (Commercial)

Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
edited October 2019 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Hi Guys. So I finally got around to finishing up this product. Essentially you can add skin folds and creases to your figure which will automatically trigger based on bends and pose. The morphs are all controlled by master controllers, and you can adjust the strength of the effects to your liking. It also contains morph value reset options, so if you manually adjust the linked morphs strength (ones linked to controllers), this script will set it back to its default state if you want to reset the values. The product also contains base figure bend fixes, so all in all it's 3 systems which you can toggle on or off, and combine any way you want. So in a nutshell you have complete control of the end result. More info and promos later as things are finalized. Here are some test render comparisons.

Post edited by Zev0 on

Comments

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,016

Awesome, looking forward to this one! Will you be doing a male version as well?

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045

That depends on how well this does. I'd have to re model some of the details, and this product was a nightmare to get right. So we will see. The main determining factor is my tight schedule lol. I have other products that need to get out that have been in development forevercrying

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,133
    It looks great. Would you dial this in only for unclothed characters, or does it have any effect on clothing?

Glad you asked. It does affect clothing, but what we also included is a zero projection morphs onto clothing option. So basically, you can choose to have the skin folds show on the clothes, or not.

edited October 2019

edited

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,133
    edited October 2019
    Zev0 said:

Glad you asked. It does affect clothing, but what we also included is a zero projection morphs onto clothing option. So basically, you can choose to have the skin folds show on the clothes, or not.

That's interesting. It would be fun to see some clothed examples when you get to it.
    Post edited by barbult on
    edited October 2019

Here is a very quick example of how it shows with clothing. I will give more examples in promos when they're finished.

cloth.jpg
    2646 x 1716 - 2M
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Is it only for the torso?

edited October 2019

Yes, and arms, mainly armpit and collar bone area.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,756

I WANT THIS NOW!  I WANT IT SO BAD MY TEETH HURT!

Seriously, that's just phenomenal.  Would love to see a similar product for the hands, feet and no-no areas, but I'll take what I can get for now. 

• Zev0 said:

Yes, and arms, mainly armpit and collar bone area.

Thak you. It looks good, and useful.

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

Another example of you creating something we did not know we always wanted.

• DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,621

Definitely on my things to get list!

• MelissaGTMelissaGT Posts: 2,609

I totally want this! And the fact that it's both G3 and G8 is great! I so so so so hope you'll also consider one for the boys!

• SDevSDev Posts: 158
    edited October 2019
    Great Zev0, any e.t.a? :)
    Post edited by SDev on
    Hopefullly released this month still if testing goes smoothly.
  • SDevSDev Posts: 158
    Zev0 said:
    Hopefullly released this month still if testing goes smoothly.

Great! More realism is always welcome! Wish G8 would bend like Evolution... Cheers, Peter
  • Looks awesome and I look forward to a male version, if you end up doing one.

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

Wow, this is so cool.   Double chins next!?!?

edited October 2019

Double chins is already part of Aging Morphs which was released long ago.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • MasterstrokeMasterstroke Posts: 1,790

Ohhhh, this is so necessary. Can't wait for release.
    One request for adding to that product , please: Could you include squish and stretch shapes to it, please?
    On side-side body moves, usually one side got streched and one side got squished. The same is happening with front-back bendings.
    Years ago I tried that on G3F figures.

DEFAULT.jpg
    461 x 600 - 21K
    FIXED.jpg
    461 x 600 - 19K
    edited October 2019

Product is already submitted. Any requests\changes will have to come after release unfortunately. The product does come with some manual adjusters which could help with that.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • MasterstrokeMasterstroke Posts: 1,790
    edited October 2019
    Zev0 said:

Product is already submitted. Any requests\changes will have to come after release unfortunately. The product does come with some manual adjusters which could help with that.

o.k. Looking foreward to it ;-)

Post edited by Masterstroke on
  • dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,723
    edited October 2019
    Deleted. Answered in title.
    Post edited by dawnblade on
  • dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,723
    edited October 2019
    Deleted.
    Post edited by dawnblade on
  • inquireinquire Posts: 2,094

Awesome, looking forward to this one! Will you be doing a male version as well?

+1 Hope you do a male version.

• Leonides02Leonides02 Posts: 1,379

This is awesome. Can't wait for this to go into my cart!

Would love this for male, as well. 

• Looks amazing!!

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,552

Nice, this looks very useful for my projects!

• chris poolechris poole Posts: 124
    edited October 2019

Another interested customer here, in fact I'm going to wait on one of my next projects as this looks right up my street.

Post edited by chris poole on