Who is the gal in the promo pic of Edwardian hair?

Several gals are listed but I can't tell which one she is.. https://www.daz3d.com/my-edwardian-hair-for-genesis-8-females

Comments

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,250

Well she's pretty obviously one of the vendor's own characters. She definitely has that look. Check her store (and uncheck the "hide items I own" button. You may already have her).

• JOdel said:

Well she's pretty obviously one of the vendor's own characters. She definitely has that look. Check her store (and uncheck the "hide items I own" button. You may already have her).

Definitely one of hers. I checked the store, maybe it's the angle of the pic but she doesn't look exactly like any of them to me. Thanks though. I guess I can't go wrong using any of them though. So gorgeous!

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,775
    edited October 2019

Yes, Virtual_World has made it again. So gorgeous and great looking hair.

She knows how to put the pixels in 3d space so well.

Would like to know the characters used in promo images, too.

Sorry - they are listed on https://www.daz3d.com/my-edwardian-hair-for-genesis-8-females

under Additional Products used in Promo Images.

Post edited by Artini on
  • JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,250

Taking a closer look; except for the promo with Mabel, and two of the others, it looks very much to me as though nearly all of the promos are using  Nikolina's morph with different skins.

• RafmerRafmer Posts: 564

Found this in the gallery:

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/images/870216

edited October 2019

Yes, Nikolina is a great character. Wishlisted her for now.

Below is Andrea - https://www.daz3d.com/andrea-for-genesis-8-female

dressed in Mabel outfit - https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-mabel-outfit-for-genesis-8-females

rendered in Daz Studio iray:

Above render processed in Corel Painter 2019:

and processed in DAP (Digital Auto Painter):

Andrea03pic01.jpg
    900 x 1024 - 112K
    Andrea03pic01p03.jpg
    1800 x 2048 - 355K
    Andrea03pic01_Glamour.jpg
    2808 x 3200 - 3M
    Post edited by Artini on
  • 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

The "Additional Products used in Promo Images" list has both Nikolina and Ella listed, so it's likely that Ella is dialled in a little with Nikolina.

Another render of the hair, used on the custom character made with Face Transfer.

• Hi, Sorry that I didn't see this thread before.  I will try to find the scenes (sometimes I reuse them and loose the original data) to give you the information for each render; but basically I use Nikolina face morphs in all of the renders and blended them with other of my characters morphs, then applied different skins.

Thanks to all of you that tried to help and thank you Artini for showing the hair in your renders.heart

• Virtual_WorldVirtual_World Posts: 1,078
    edited October 2019

This is Nikolina skin and face morph; but I made the face more rounded using the DAZ Head Morphs.  In this case I used Kala 8 Eyebrows and Andrea Smile.  The shirt is dForce Burgundy Creed Outfit re-textured with Fabiana Lace Shaders, Jewels from Enchanted Pearls.

Blonde Dark.jpg
    500 x 650 - 250K
    Post edited by Virtual_World on
    edited October 2019

This is Baby Ella Skin, Kala 8 Eyebrows, Maria for Victoria 8 Face morphs plus DAZ morphs to add weight. Wearing dForce Vernea Fae Outfit without the corset.  Make-up from Nikolina.  Basic Diamond Earrings.

Gorda.jpg
    500 x 650 - 164K
    edited October 2019

This is the East Asian Women Skin and some of their Head Morphs blended with Baby Ella Face morph, Andrea Face morphs, Nikolina Face morphs and Kala 8 Face morphs (I know... too many, LOL), Kala 8 Eyebrows (I love those eyebrows).  She is wearing  dForce Hanfu Dress.  Jewels from Enchanted Pearls.

Asian.jpg
    500 x 650 - 244K
    edited October 2019

Thanks for the additional information, Virtual_World.

This hair is breathtaking and  well made. Congratulations for creating such a marvel item.

Post edited by Artini on
    edited October 2019

This is Maria for Victoria 8 Skin, Nikolina Face morphs blended with Maria face morphs and some of the East Asian Head Morphs.  Kala 8 Eyebrows re-textured with my own shaders.  She is wearing Vintage Rose Dress without the Shawl and re-texutured with Fabiana Lace Shaders. Earrings from Royal Jewels.  Make-up from Nikolina.

WEB red hair.jpg
    500 x 650 - 269K
  • Thank you so much for your words, they are very encouraging!   

Artini said:

Thanks for the additional information, Virtual_World.

This hair is breathtaking and  well made. Congratulations for creating such a marvel item.

edited October 2019

This is Baby Ella Skin with Nikolina Head Morph blended with Minami Head morph and Daz Head Morphs.  Kala 8 Eyebrows re-textured.  Chameleon Rose Jacket without the zipper, re-textured with Fabiana Lace Shaders. Basic Diamonds Jewels.

WebPure Blonde.jpg
    500 x 650 - 308K
  • LasciareLasciare Posts: 184

@Virtual_World

Nicolina is so pretty and looks so real. She's really fascinating.

What is the shirt she is wearing in the second and third pictures of her promo (sorry, I'm unable to attach a file)?

edited October 2019

Sisters Tammie and Rachelle Skin with her painted eyebrows.  Nikolina Face Morph blended with Rachelle and Tammie Heads morph and Teen Josie Morphs.  She is wearing dForce Halter Mini Dress

Web Black Hair.jpg
    500 x 650 - 283K
  • I am glad that you liked Nikolina.  Thanks so much for your comment.   

I'm going to have to leave you for a few hours because I'm leaving home in a few moments and I have to go change my clothes. After I return home tonight, I will provide the rest of the information.

Lasciare said:

@Virtual_World

Nicolina is so pretty and looks so real. She's really fascinating.

What is the shirt she is wearing in the second and third pictures of her promo (sorry, I'm unable to attach a file)?

• sapatsapat Posts: 1,735

I'm unable to buy My Edwardian Hair right now, but have it wishlisted.  I did, however buy Maria right away when I saw her in the promo. She's got beautiful skin plus a little sprinkling of freckles. On her own, she's stunning, but I'd like to try her with some of my teen characters since she has a couple very suble shadows and lip colors. 
    laugh

• sapat said:

I'm unable to buy My Edwardian Hair right now, but have it wishlisted.  I did, however buy Maria right away when I saw her in the promo. She's got beautiful skin plus a little sprinkling of freckles. On her own, she's stunning, but I'd like to try her with some of my teen characters since she has a couple very suble shadows and lip colors. 
    laugh

Hi Suze, thanks for your support and I am glad that you liked Maria.  I hope you enjoy rendering your images with her.  

edited October 2019

This is Andrea Skin with her painted eyebrows.  Nikolina face morph plus some DAZ Head Morphs to modify the shape of the jaw and the roundness of the face.  She is wearing Sugar and Spike dforce dress (without the spikes).  Jewels are MRL Crystal Collection for Victoria 4 re-textured with Royal Jewels Universal Shaders included with the product.

Web Main.jpg
    500 x 650 - 265K
    Web Platinada.jpg
    500 x 650 - 274K
  •  @Lasciare  That shirt is from kobamax dforce G8FT dress re-textured with Fabiana Lace Shaders.

• LasciareLasciare Posts: 184

@Virtual_World

Thank you :)

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

Awesome rundown of your gorgeous promos! Thank you, @Virtual_World ! :)

• Awesome rundown of your gorgeous promos! Thank you, @Virtual_World ! :)

You are welcome!  heart

edited October 2019
    Lasciare said:

@Virtual_World

Thank you :)

You are very welcome!  I am glad that I can help!  smiley

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,310

Fantastic promo pics, and very interesting faces! Thank you very much for the explanations!

• caravelle said:

Fantastic promo pics, and very interesting faces! Thank you very much for the explanations!

Thanks to you!

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,273

What I think is wonderful, other then these beautifully created characters, is that the entire list of morphs used is listed under the addition products used, only the textures were not listed.

I'm going to save this page as a reference to purchase some of these, I particularly like the husky looking woman, not many vendors include that unless it's a product for overweight characters, which are rare.