[Released] Ultimate Clothing Fixer Genesis 3 [Commercial]

Riversoft Art and SickleYield bring you the pinnacle of clothing fit that's fast, easy to use, and saves fixit morphs right into clothing!

Where projection morphs require you to dial from the body of Genesis 3 and are limited to the figure shape, this product builds the morphs you choose from our list into a clothing piece right in your scene, then saves them so they can be used right from the clothes. Our innovative conformer-based morph solution also lets you add skirt morphs!

Not only that, but additional workflows also let you achieve "just for one scene" quick solutions if you don't want to save morphs in every clothing piece that needs clipping fixed. Our product comes documented with two enclosed video tutorials.

The videos show Genesis 8, but the procedure is identical.

Basic Tutorial

Conform Clothes to Fixer Use

Comments

• Geez. Apparently Genesis 3 clothes fit really well or something. I would have expected a bit more excitement about this!
  • f7eerf7eer Posts: 117

Every icon showing 'RSSY Ultimate Clothing Fixer Genesis 3' on any DAZ web page showing products links to

https://www.daz3d.com/

instead of

https://www.daz3d.com/RSSY-Ultimate-Clothing-Fixer-Genesis-3

• Geez. Apparently Genesis 3 clothes fit really well or something. I would have expected a bit more excitement about this!

It hasn't sold as well as we hoped.  I doubt we will try earlier generations.  But thank YOU for your excitement! smiley

f7eer said:

Every icon showing 'RSSY Ultimate Clothing Fixer Genesis 3' on any DAZ web page showing products links to

https://www.daz3d.com/

instead of

https://www.daz3d.com/RSSY-Ultimate-Clothing-Fixer-Genesis-3

They work for me.  They must have fixed it.

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,756
    Geez. Apparently Genesis 3 clothes fit really well or something. I would have expected a bit more excitement about this!

It hasn't sold as well as we hoped.  I doubt we will try earlier generations.  But thank YOU for your excitement! smiley

Honestly, I think we're all just getting "sold" out. The last few months have been an avalanche of sales both here and at Renderosity, and the way DAZ has structured the sales here, the only products that have been getting any specific (or lasting promotion) in the store is the latest" DAZ original figure of every-other week". 

For what it's worth, I bought this the second I saw it in the store, but I haven't even had a chance to test it out yet, so I can imagine a lot of folks are putting it on their wish lists once their wallets are tapped out. 

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

Sorry to ask an OT question, but I was trying to find a thread for the Hair Converter from V4 to G8F where I could ask a question - is there one or perhaps a main thread for Riversoft Art's hair converters?

• Cybersox said:
    Geez. Apparently Genesis 3 clothes fit really well or something. I would have expected a bit more excitement about this!

Honestly, I think we're all just getting "sold" out. The last few months have been an avalanche of sales both here and at Renderosity, and the way DAZ has structured the sales here, the only products that have been getting any specific (or lasting promotion) in the store is the latest" DAZ original figure of every-other week". 

For what it's worth, I bought this the second I saw it in the store, but I haven't even had a chance to test it out yet, so I can imagine a lot of folks are putting it on their wish lists once their wallets are tapped out. 

I do find last month's sale is hard to get noticed.  You have one day to make a splash.

• jakiblue said:

Sorry to ask an OT question, but I was trying to find a thread for the Hair Converter from V4 to G8F where I could ask a question - is there one or perhaps a main thread for Riversoft Art's hair converters?

Here you go!

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/333201/released-rssy-hair-converter-from-victoria-4-to-genesis-8-female-commercial

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,756
    Cybersox said:

I do find last month's sale is hard to get noticed.  You have one day to make a splash.

It was worse than that, as we were getting bombarded with constant "one day only" sales offers, primarily for DAZ Original product (which I thought was kinda tacky on DAZ's part, given that the PA sale is supposed to promote the work of the PAs), so it was extremely easy to to get distracted by the "have to buy it in the next four hours" shinies.  And that's BEFORE we add in the month long mega-sale over at Renderosity that was frequently blowing the DAZ promotions out of the water.  I allowed myself to spend way, way more than I usually do over the last two months and, even so, there were a lot of items that I meant to get and still managed to miss out on due to brain farts.  And a lot of the stuff that I DID buy I haven't had time to try out yet. 

thank you! :)

this ultimate clothing fixer G3F - it's not a converter, is it? it basically kinda adds a bunch of morphs into a G3F outfit that didn't really have them originally, is that correct? So if you had a dress for G3F and there were not many morphs in the long skirt...sitting, etc...this adds them?

jakiblue said:

Here you go!

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/333201/released-rssy-hair-converter-from-victoria-4-to-genesis-8-female-commercial

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,012
    edited October 2019

It’s not a converter, no. It’s pretty useful when used on converted clothes though.

Post edited by Leana on

Thanks Leana! :) Was just a bit confused but watched the videos and yep, can see it would definitley come in handy when converting. :) 

Leana said:

It’s not a converter, no. It’s pretty useful when used on converted clothes though.

• jakiblue said:

thank you! :)

this ultimate clothing fixer G3F - it's not a converter, is it? it basically kinda adds a bunch of morphs into a G3F outfit that didn't really have them originally, is that correct? So if you had a dress for G3F and there were not many morphs in the long skirt...sitting, etc...this adds them?

Yes, exactly.  Very helpful for clothes without a lot of morphs.

• Leana said:

Thanks for the help @Leanasmiley