How to keep track of your favorite artists here?

Is there a way to keep track of your favorite artists here with your account?

Thanks

SW

Comments

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,250

You could bookmark the Vendor page. Click any Artist hyperlink to get there. As long as the artist is active, that link will bring you to all their products, most of the time.

• Thanks that’s a great idea, much appreciated.

• srieschsriesch Posts: 4,241

A few vendors have long-running threads in the DAZ PA Commercial Products forum ( https://www.daz3d.com/forums/categories/daz-pa-commercial-products )  that they update whenever they are working on or releasing a new product, you could subscribe to those threads for your specific artists if they have one.

• It's strange that RenderO has a very nice favorite system that works quite well.
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,566
    It's strange that RenderO has a very nice favorite system that works quite well.

not strange at all, every place is different. i have never used the system at rendo, so was unaware it even existed.

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301
    It's strange that RenderO has a very nice favorite system that works quite well.

I like it, too.  Lets you know whenever one of your favourite vendor release a new item.   You also have the choice of being notified if someone you follow posts something new to their gallery.

• All great ideas everyone thanks. Especially sriesch for that link, Awesome Sevrin!!!!!

• JonnyRayJonnyRay Posts: 1,744

Or, you could just do like I do and wake up around 3AM every morning to stalk vendors ... err ... check to see what was released that day so I can wishlist it.