Does www.poserpros.com has backup website?

Sam_16471Sam_16471 Posts: 57
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hi all,

(It contains a lot of useful information.)

Thanks in advance

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Simple answer to that is No. PoserPros closed down a long time ago, and the forums were finally taken down some time before the site changeover, at about the same time that AZ was

• edited July 2012

Edit: The posts aren't archived at wayback, unfortunatly. So ot's only good to look at the old names and structures. Not much use for the info youi needed.
    Removed. :)

Post edited by e-bahr_b0b4c77606 on
  • 3DProclivity3DProclivity Posts: 538
    edited July 2012

Sam Wong said:
    Hi all,

Thanks in advance

Are you looking for some specific details? I have a lot of the product info archived, but certainly not everything and not any of the forum stuff.

Post edited by 3DProclivity on
  • Sam_16471Sam_16471 Posts: 57
    edited July 2012

@chohole:

PoserPros closed down a long time ago

True. I remembered we can still access it after it closed down. Many users can prove this. :)

@3DProclivity: Thanks. I mainly am interested in modelling thread of clothes and shoes.

In fact, many 3D CG artists miss this useful website. It is really really useful. Sigh... :(

Post edited by Sam_16471 on
  • JazzminJazzmin Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I thought customers were assured they'd be able to access their previously purchased content... at least that's what I remember when DAZ first bought them.

• MJ007MJ007 Posts: 1,679
    edited December 1969

Are you looking for some specific details? I have a lot of the product info archived, but certainly not everything and not any of the forum stuff.

I am. There was this alien mantis looking figure there, and im trying to recall the name of the figure or the vendor that sold it.

-MJ
  • rf2016rf2016 Posts: 186
    edited December 1969

Sam Wong said:
    Hi all,

Thanks in advance

Hi. Do you know if still that product is on sale in another store?

Summertime for V4

http://i41.tinypic.com/xdz1tt.jpg