Post edited by Catherine3678ab on

Comments

• And a collar! It's even uvmapped :-)

No mats or shaders included.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,029

Teddy says thanks ;)

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,078

Thank you, thank you.

This is how Daz Studio ignorant I am.  How do I load the fix morph on the TeddyBear?

I copied the dsf files to 

Content \ data \ Merlin Studios \ Creepy Curios \ Decapateddy \ Mophs \ Catherine3678a \ TeddyBear

Now what?  blush

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,029
    Diomede said:

Content \ data \ Merlin Studios \ Creepy Curios \ Decapateddy \ Mophs \ Catherine3678a \ TeddyBear

Now what?  blush

New morphs should simply appear in the list of morphs for the figure, like in the “fix teddy” screenshot in the first post.

Leana said:
    Diomede said:

Now what?  blush

New morphs should simply appear in the list of morphs for the figure, like in the “fix teddy” screenshot in the first post.

Hmmm, my installation must have an issue.  No morphs showing.  Will investigate.

edited October 2019

Yay!  Teddy is fxed.  Thank you, Catherine for the bear morph and Leana for the reply.  Will see if I can find this bear some honey.  Yes, unfortunately for me, I have more than one folder named "data" and had installed to the wrong one.

yay teddy fix working.JPG
    1147 x 788 - 152K
    Post edited by Diomede on
  • L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

Thank you.

I was reluctant to get the freebie as I don't often do "horror" genre renders. But I've passed up freebies in the (sort-of distant) past, and later regretted it. So I got it anyway. Now I'm happy I'll be able to use the teddy bear! You are the best!

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,013
    edited February 2021

nm

Diomede glad you got it fixed! It's wise to unzip content from third parties [i.e. not Daz3D.com] into a checking folder and then manually slide them to where they need to be installed. Under Studio [or Studio4 or whatever] there is to be "one" My Library and no folders under that called Content. Nestled under My Library is to be "one" data folder, "one" People, "one" Props, etc. Now one can make extra folders and name them as desired, but that "data" folder must remain unique.

Now the honey would come from zee honey comb ;-)

I've been constructing additional content\data folders since I've started trying to make some Daz Studio compatible freebies.  For Studio, I still feel like a stranger in a strange land.  frown

edited February 2021

nm

• Thank you, this significantly increases the uses of that bear. yes

• 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,470

Thanks for this, makes the teddy usable for me too!  smiley

• It's Frankenteddies Monster! :-D  Seriously though, good job!

• Jeanne MJeanne M Posts: 652

Thank you so much!

Love, Jeanne smiley

edited February 2021

nm

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited October 2019

I'm a bit confused, I downloaded the collar zip for the teddy, but where do I find those morphs? Not sure if I am blind, or if something has been removed from the first post?

edit..  nvm.. seems my computer somehow decided to not actually Show the whole post, until I followed another link to it *sigh*

Post edited by Carola O on
    edited February 2021

nm