• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

#4 - or all of them! :)

• ColdrakeColdrake Posts: 236
    edited December 1969

Far and away #1, then 3.

• KarthKarth Posts: 709
    edited December 1969

Great to see you working..love your stuff !

4 + 5 , but a face bundle would be great *g*

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,301
    edited December 1969

I'm for a face bundle to if possible, but 3 and 4 are my favorites.

• xmasrose (aka tulipe)xmasrose (aka tulipe) Posts: 1,403
    edited December 1969

5 is my favorite

• XdyeXdye Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

4 and 6 but with textures this could change a lot

• Jim_1831252Jim_1831252 Posts: 728
    edited December 1969

• sazzyazzcasazzyazzca Posts: 495
    edited December 1969

I like 4 best , but also like them all.

• alkenalken Posts: 253
    edited December 1969

I like 4, 5, & 6

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,473
    edited December 1969

#4, then #1 (sorry, I like to render good guys)

• KatteyKattey Posts: 2,899
    edited December 1969

I'm getting a feeling that I won't have an opportunity to prove that Mister #2 isn't a bad guy =_=

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,473
    edited December 1969

Kattey said:
    I'm getting a feeling that I won't have an opportunity to prove that Mister #2 isn't a bad guy =_=

He is not bad, just misunderstood. The poor guy he shot, it was just an accident, and the crates with guns, they were just collected so he could turn them into spoons and hand them over to the salvation army to use at the soup kitchens feeding homeless.

• IndigoJansonIndigoJanson Posts: 1,100
    edited December 2013

Well I vote for Mister 2 too, not that it will change much as I can see Mister 4 is leaving the others in the dust.

LOL Totte, he's definitely misunderstood!

Post edited by IndigoJanson on
  • KatteyKattey Posts: 2,899
    edited December 2013

Totte said:
    Kattey said:

He is not bad, just misunderstood. The poor guy he shot, it was just an accident, and the crates with guns, they were just collected so he could turn them into spoons and hand them over to the salvation army to use at the soup kitchens feeding homeless.

Yeah, like that!
    And having big chin doesn't make Mister #4 or others, a good guy either! :p

Well I vote for Mister 2 too, not that it will change much as I can see Mister 4 is leaving the others in the dust.
    Thank you!

Post edited by Kattey on
  • jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449
    edited December 1969

I like #6, to me it says, "Yeah I'm old, but I can still kick your @$$."

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

#1 we need more along that line in my view.

• RogerbeeRogerbee Posts: 4,460
    edited December 1969

I like all of them, if they were in a bundle you could mix and match between them for even more possibilities.

CHEERS!

• MarcCCTxMarcCCTx Posts: 909
    edited December 1969

Number 4 with bronze skin, he looks like Doc Savage. But where to get the clothes to match?

• IndigoJansonIndigoJanson Posts: 1,100
    edited December 1969

Kattey said:

Thank you!

No problem. I like him. He has character.

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,220
    edited December 1969

I have to say I like them all, because they're all unique and different from the standard pretty boy morphs we usually see. They each would have a market and a demand, either as a bundle or individually or a pack of morphs. Right there we have a squad of soldiers or mercenaries, each with his own story to tell. All of the above, please.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,518
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

Agreed!!

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,142
    edited December 1969

I like 4 the most, the face has softer lines, a more balanced face and could be used with the right textures as a young man as well as a more mature man. The others make me think of 60 and older.

• MadbatMadbat Posts: 382
    edited December 1969

I actually like the tough old guy look, they make for some good characters, and there is squat available save for one or two at rdna for M4. Nope...I'm still pushing for all of them. Variety is a good thing.

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
    edited December 1969

#4.

• kimhkimh Posts: 386
    edited December 1969

I like 4 the best but like others I would not be adverse to having them all

• Fragg1960Fragg1960 Posts: 354
    edited December 2013

Jaderail said:

Number 1 is the best of them all (has the most character). And as Jaderail said, we are sorely lacking in unique looking characters (tired of cookie cutter pretty boys and girls and number 4 has that generic hunky-guy look that's been over-done to death). That being said--I'd like them all as a bundle.

Post edited by Fragg1960 on
  • GrazeGraze Posts: 418
    edited December 1969

Number 1.

While 4 seems the most versatile, his look is not as distinct as the others. And the remaining 2 through 6 are very distinct so may not be as versatile. (Granted this is G2M, and morphs can be added, but I'm talking about by default)

1 just seems to be the perfect blend of distinct and versatility.

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
    edited December 2013

You know what? Why not all of them? If characters like David can have multiple heads, why not this character? Especially after you put so much work into them already. :)

Post edited by RCDeschene on
  • AnIronButterflyAnIronButterfly Posts: 252
    edited December 1969

Put me down for #4!

• KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214
    edited December 1969

They are all fantastic, I say all of them are high quality figures, should be a morph bundle, why waste any of them! Throw in some scars and tattoos, a leather jacket or leather vest, also a denim one with no sleeves, and a black leather skull cap. Throw in a big black Harley with lots of chrome and you got one mean lookin biker dude. LoL...sorry got carried away...if I have to pick just one, I pick #4 too :)