Dental Plan for Genesis - Now Available (Commercial)

Comments

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
    edited January 2013

I found the problem. My source Genesis base that I use to send to Zbrush had a hidden eye morph on that affected the iris. So frustrating. I am stopping all my current projects to try and fix this. Don't know how long this is going to take. Thanks for bringing this up or all my future projects would have this issue. Why this was hard to spot is because with using one morph it is undetectable. But using multiple morphs with that same anomaly will make it more visible.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

That's OK, I hope you find an easy solution to repair :) You'll find a way, you're very good at what you do.

BTW - I'm loving Dental Plan! You've thought of everything man.

edited December 1969

Well, the only easy solution is to release an eye morph that you dial to reset the eye. Other wise, I have to redo/update every morph for Dental Plan, and aging...That does not sound like a fun idea at all. Good thing this was spotted now because its on the Glute and Breast morphs as well. I am busy correcting those since its not finalized yet. I will look into the other products to find the best and quickest solution to rectify them. You rock sir, and possibly saved me lots of time in the future:)

edited January 2013

Ok I spent whole afternoon on this. Here is the Eye fixer morph. Just dial it up/down to counter the effect the morphs create. I will be updating the affected products officially when time is made available to me. It will be located under Eyes/Universal/Eye Fixer

Sincerest Apologies.

http://filegooi.co.za/get2/ff20ae45e3c9964d22bbeb3a09580d3b/Eye+Fixer.zip

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

All good man. Cheers! This will certainly help :)

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

Aww, so sorry to hear your now plagued with having to redo morphs. It's not fun but you will feel better once it's behind you. Seems odd with everything hidden besides the inner mouth and teeth that this would even be an issue. Odd but if there is a morph dialed.. yea. I always make sure to zero poses and morphs before exporting. All the times I forgot was a disaster in so many ways. One time I forgot to zero the figure from a partial pose. Now that was really crazy. Dialed the morph just to see what would happen and the whole body exploded. Very attractive. NOT! lol

edited January 2013

RAMWolff said:
    Aww, so sorry to hear your now plagued with having to redo morphs. It's not fun but you will feel better once it's behind you. Seems odd with everything hidden besides the inner mouth and teeth that this would even be an issue. Odd but if there is a morph dialed.. yea. I always make sure to zero poses and morphs before exporting. All the times I forgot was a disaster in so many ways. One time I forgot to zero the figure from a partial pose. Now that was really crazy. Dialed the morph just to see what would happen and the whole body exploded. Very attractive. NOT! lol

Think it was one of my early GenX transfers...And you're right lol. This is a tedious task..takes sooo long:( There is so much room for error when doing morphs over again. Have to test all properly and double check values to make sure they match the original, but with the fixed eyes ofcourse. But it is my responsibility so it will be done:)

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,758
    edited December 1969

My monkey-in-progress says "Thanks for the new chompers!" Finally, he can smile and bite actors again!

Monkey_fang_test_3.jpg
    1000 x 1294 - 470K
    edited January 2013

Product has been updated with correct morphs. Please Re-Download:)

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • kitakoredazkitakoredaz Posts: 3,526
    edited December 1969

Hi zev 0, I like your morph set,, then today get your dental plan

then,,, when I change jaw back Lower, and Jaw back Upper,
    it change gensis behind head skin too.

I just hope only move Jaw backward ,not hope to change shape of genesis back head shape ^^;
    is it your intention?

I install it by DIM, so new installer remove this problem?
    I hope you check this morph,, and correct them. (if it is your intention,,I may need to adjust them,,^^;
    but it seems need not to efefect back skin of genesis

(I hope you make new morph product about innner mouse, (without teeth shape,,)

eg,, modify or change scale,, X, Y,Z , innner mouse size , tongue,, gums lipes as I want,,
    I often need to modify inner mouse gums,,, when apply poze controller to my customize character face,
    I know,, when use open and wide open mouth at same time,, some character mesh broken by inner skin.
    (I modify them by MCM , but it is frastrate adjust morph for every character shape ^^;)

so I really need these morph set,, please make it ;-))

dental.JPG
    901 x 549 - 115K
    edited March 2013

Good lord no that was not my intention..I will correct this asap. Seems in my mad scramble to fix the eye issue I had the neck masked for those two morphs..sigh....Thanks for spotting it although it should have been picked up in testing and I could have fixed it then:) On a side note I am looking into the inner mouth, but for another project, but it should have all those adjustment morphs:)

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited December 1969

Aha,,, yes,,, I think you might move when modify other morphs ^^
    I relieve,, because If I coloerd and change weitght map ,when I tweak genesis weight for test ^^;

thank your much so quick reply,, I really like your morph set,, and thanks good morphs for genesis ^^b
    (I may buy your items in rendro which I find some good morph set,,)

edited December 1969

They have been corrected. Will send to Daz now and notify when the updated version has gone live:)

edited March 2013

Also you can adjust the X, Y and Z scale of the upper, lower jaw and tongue in Daz. Most of those options ahre hidden by default. There is a setting to unhide parameters and once un-hidden you can control the scaling. So all scaling options will be available to you.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Need a new tester Zev0?

edited March 2013

Sure:) I'll add you on the list for when my new products come out:) Just remind me lol. Daz normally pics up on any irregularities, but its always useful to have another set of eyes to pick up on issues before a product goes live:) Even this one slipped my eyes..I blame late nights:) But it has been fixed now so I will notify all when the updated version is live.

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited December 1969

I think your modify is too quick,,,,and it is so kind for customer ^^
    (when you need tester,,here I am too,,,,, ^^;)

then I know we can tweak scale by hide parameers,, thanks advice.

I hope more narrow detail morphs ,, about faces,, there are many morphs,
    but I hope morphs of each part , like photo montage,,

I am serching around thin morphs,, now.

(I know,, make morph is easy,, but adjustment is difficult ^^;)
    so I like many controllers of moprhs which can adjust detail,,and narrow part

eg about jaw and cheek,, around mouce,,
    there is 3 and 4 morphs for each,,, it seems best,,

edited December 1969

Well the timing is great. I haven't been able to use DS4.5 since the New Year but this weekend I got the chance of borrowing a machine the can at least run DS4.5. I am in process of installing.

edited December 1969

Send me pics of what you have in mind:)

edited December 1969

Szark said:
    Well the timing is great. I haven't been able to use DS4.5 since the New Year but this weekend I got the chance of borrowing a machine the can at least run DS4.5. I am in process of installing.

4.5 is way better than 4.0:) Granted I understand why some will not upgrade due to system specs or Plugin compatability, but I am happy with 4.5, specially for creating content.

edited December 1969

No my motherboeard in my old main destop went pop on New Years Eve and I have been borrowing and old P3 machine which would not run DS4.5 but now that I have a Dual core machine with 2 GB of ram which is pretty much what my old machine was I can at least use DS4.5 up to a point. I won't be able to render much but I can test things and help others better now with having access to DS4.5.

edited December 1969

Cool:) It's such an inconvenience when a component in your rig Dies, specially the motherboard.

edited December 1969

I could go and get another MB but for me money is tight so I would rather put it towards a new workstation.

edited December 1969

According to Daz the product has been updated.

• edited December 1969

Great product and very useful for adding extra character as opposed to the default set of perfect CG teeth. Is there any plan to create versions compatible with Genesis 2 male and female? I'll be using the latest figures soon and this morph set is the only thing I find myself missing about the last Genesis.

edited December 1969

The Genesis2 Version has already started developement. Just adding in a few new features and refining areas here and there:)

• mike-2237369mike-2237369 Posts: 11
    edited December 1969

Zev0 said:
    The Genesis2 Version has already started developement. Just adding in a few new features and refining areas here and there:)

Am immensely relieved that you're working on a G2 version of the software. I love your G1 version. I would like to see the sharp teeth refined a little. Perhaps differentiate between shark-like teeth (that I've used) as well as wolf-like teeth. For some reason, the sharp teeth always seem to be flat, like a shark. Even the canines. Perhaps a roundness slider?

• donkere.roosdonkere.roos Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Great to hear there will be a G2F/M version. have another question is it possible that there will be an version for Horse 2 and Big Cat 2. That would be great.

Love your product's. They are a great addition to complete Genesis and Genesis 2. :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

mike said:
    Zev0 said:

Am immensely relieved that you're working on a G2 version of the software. I love your G1 version. I would like to see the sharp teeth refined a little. Perhaps differentiate between shark-like teeth (that I've used) as well as wolf-like teeth. For some reason, the sharp teeth always seem to be flat, like a shark. Even the canines. Perhaps a roundness slider?

Don't see why not:) Also with the HD tech I can finally refine them more since the teeth poly were extremely low before so there were limitations as to what you could do. Will revue more in detail once the basics have been sorted out.

edited December 1969

Great to hear there will be a G2F/M version. have another question is it possible that there will be an version for Horse 2 and Big Cat 2. That would be great.

Love your product's. They are a great addition to complete Genesis and Genesis 2. :coolsmile:

Hmmmm, I don't really do animals, but I am sure if there is enough demand somebody else who does support them will pick it up. My focus is more on the Humanoid figures. I would love to support as much as possible, but with my tight schedule, there isn't enough time to do it all unfortunately:(